IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 223.
#6151 5 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Please put the originals back on. That looks terrible. Looks like you used a crayon to make them. its a nice idea though.

I would love to see what you design in adobe illustrator from scratch. Way to be rude man.

#6152 5 years ago

hello hello.... i own 2 bsd and a lot of people ask me to make a topper or mods for this game and i said no i dont want.
but.... i change my mind! im working right now on 2 things for bsd. cant say what is it but i can say its something no one made before. no new production of the plastics on pf and not any other plastic remake in my own design. you can check the other mods i made and to guess what its going to be....

coming soon....

#6153 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:hello hello.... i own 2 bsd and a lot of people ask me to make a topper or mods for this game and i said no i dont want.
but.... i change my mind! im working right now on 2 things for bsd. cant say what is it but i can say its something no one made before. no new production of the plastics on pf and not any other plastic remake in my own design. you can check the other mods i made and to guess what its going to be....
coming soon....

Custom apron??

#6154 5 years ago

wow nice hahah you saw my ij apron?
yes im making custom apron (my patent pending idea like for ij) and topper but topper that no one ever made for pinball. not laser cutting with leds or cut outs....
Pinballerchef going to be the tester for it and he saw the sketch...

#6155 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

wow nice hahah you saw my ij apron?
yes im making custom apron (my patent pending idea like for ij) and topper but topper that no one ever made for pinball. not laser cutting with leds or cut outs....
pinballerchef going to be the tester for it and he saw the sketch...

definitely got my attention

#6156 5 years ago
Quoted from Trident:

Here they are installed I’ve got the castle and town out painting them.
[quoted image][quoted image]

If the art matched the PF art, those would look killer.

Good try :/.

#6157 5 years ago

Hello, this is my very first post ever on Pinside....and I am happy to join this awesome BSD members club . I am currently finishing BSD restoration and want share with you how I approached my BSD topper mod which I made during wait for restoration parts. It is still kind of wip, but you can already take a look

BSD_topper_md_01 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_01 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_02 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_02 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_03 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_03 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_04 (resized).jpgBSD_topper_md_04 (resized).jpg
#6158 5 years ago

Very cool...is it a 3D print?

#6159 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Hello, this is my very first post ever on Pinside....and I am happy to join this awesome BSD members club . I am currently finishing BSD restoration and want share with you how I approached my BSD topper mod which I made during wait for restoration parts. It is still kind of wip, but you can already take a look[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Take my money! Lol nice job!

#6160 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Hello, this is my very first post ever on Pinside....and I am happy to join this awesome BSD members club . I am currently finishing BSD restoration and want share with you how I approached my BSD topper mod which I made during wait for restoration parts. It is still kind of wip, but you can already take a look[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks pretty cool! I would be keen if you made some to sell.

#6161 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Very cool...is it a 3D print?

Thank you...it is not 3d printed, just handwork. (3D printing of such scale and detail would be probably still too pricey I believe ) Although, I first sculpted 3d sketch for the topper in sculpting software to test the look of it.

Quoted from pduffy:

Take my money! Lol nice job!

Quoted from Micky:

That looks pretty cool! I would be keen if you made some to sell.

I am happy you like it . It was made just for pleasure in the first place, but who knows....

#6162 5 years ago

I’m getting magnet unload error. Does anyone know what that means or where to start?

#6163 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I’m getting magnet unload error. Does anyone know what that means or where to start?

If you have a manual, it mentions it. Search this topic and you'll find tons of info.

#6164 5 years ago

“Pc load letter? Wtf does that mean?”

#6165 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I had some mist issues early on. Check back at my post #4589 - it has a link to a weird issue that fixed it for me. Hopefully it helps you.

#6166 5 years ago

well, just as I get my machine at 90% working the sound goes in and out. sometimes loud then fading out.
do any of you pinball geniuses have any ideas? YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! you have helped me get to that 90%.love this site.

#6167 5 years ago

Looking for a light smoke or clear coffin lid. The original one is just too dark. Please PM me. Thanks.

#6168 5 years ago

Hi all
Im getting another one of my custom speaker panel plastics done for a pinsider. If anyone else wants one pm me. They have clear dmd window, red lettering and red blood drips. Would have to be ordered and paid in the next 2 days. Lighting is up to you. I use 6v led strip to make a soft glow and 12v led strip to flash it brighter red.
20180423_112016 (resized).jpg20180423_112016 (resized).jpg20180429_160320 (resized).jpg20180429_160320 (resized).jpg

#6169 5 years ago

I have this speaker panel on my game and its impressive! I love the blood red lettering which shows up even more when lit. Buy with confidence!

#6170 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi all
Im getting another one of my custom speaker panel plastics done for a pinsider. If anyone else wants one pm me. They have clear dmd window, red lettering and red blood drips. Would have to be ordered and paid in the next 2 days. Lighting is up to you. I use 6v led strip to make a soft glow and 12v led strip to flash it brighter red.

This looks great. Count me in for one.

#6171 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi all

Whats the cost?

#6172 5 years ago

yes - what is the cost?

#6173 5 years ago

Hi guys. Unfortunatley Aust post charges me around 40-45usd to post these so they are 95us posted. Im not doing it for profit I just would like to cover the initial graphic guys and printer costs. Happy for pickup at my place for 50usd for anyone.
Happy to put a few in one parcel if any of you guys live close to each other. I dont think the post would be too much more for that.

I did it a while ago and some people never went through that is why if you want one its prepaid and I'm just doing one group order tomorrow.
The other factor is the 2-3hr turnaround drive to pick them up which I try to work in with my other projects Im working on for my pins.

#6174 5 years ago

My mist multiball "magnet" lamp does not light. The bulb is fine. The socket seems fine (checked with a battery). When checking continuity back to the connector, it seems like I must have a break somewhere in the magnet cord assembly (A-16311). They sell them at Marco but they are $50. Seems pretty pricey. Does anyone have a spare? I guess I could DIY and run new wire around the cord, but it would not be as tidy. Thoughts?

#6175 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

My mist multiball "magnet" lamp does not light. The bulb is fine. The socket seems fine (checked with a battery). When checking continuity back to the connector, it seems like I must have a break somewhere in the magnet cord assembly (A-16311). They sell them at Marco but they are $50. Seems pretty pricey. Does anyone have a spare? I guess I could DIY and run new wire around the cord, but it would not be as tidy. Thoughts?

please send me a pm. i will send you one for free i have a machine who making this kind of cords

#6176 5 years ago

Just joined the club..picked it up in Massilon Ohio today...All original no fade on cabinet

IMG_20190223_132827828 (resized).jpgIMG_20190223_132827828 (resized).jpgIMG_20190223_132857869 (resized).jpgIMG_20190223_132857869 (resized).jpg
#6177 5 years ago
Quoted from Deerlakes6:

Just joined the club..picked it up in Massilon Ohio today...All original no fade on cabinet

Nice game to slide in next to Creech.

#6178 5 years ago

Congrats! My first 3 games-Frankenstein, BSD & CFTBL.

#6179 5 years ago

Yes next to creech it is...

IMG_20190223_132808457 (resized).jpgIMG_20190223_132808457 (resized).jpg
#6180 5 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

I found a wire broken inside the insulation about an inch from the connector on mine.

1 week later
#6181 5 years ago

Today I finally updated BSD with my home made coffin and headstone mod. I tried to make it little bit visually closer to other playfield plastics. Headstone lights will get an update probably too if time allows

BSD_coffin_md_01 (resized).jpgBSD_coffin_md_01 (resized).jpgBSD_coffin_md_02 (resized).JPGBSD_coffin_md_02 (resized).JPGBSD_coffin_md_03 (resized).JPGBSD_coffin_md_03 (resized).JPGBSD_coffin_md_04 (resized).JPGBSD_coffin_md_04 (resized).JPG
#6182 5 years ago

Looks great!

#6183 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Today I finally updated BSD with my home made coffin and headstone mod. I tried to make it little bit visually closer to other playfield plastics. Headstone lights will get an update probably too if time allows
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks great!
Sign me up if you make anymore of them! I would love to have that on my game.

#6184 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

That looks great!
Sign me up if you make anymore of them! I would love to have that on my game.

Ditto...much more in theme with the rest of the game than the other one's available.

#6185 5 years ago

Guys - what do you have in your gi lighting? I recently went with comet sun lights and it just doesn't look so great. My game had had a ton of colored led's in the gi which I don't love either.

I am thinking about doing a mix of a couple colored gi with warm white.

Would like to hear from the LED experts.

#6186 5 years ago

I have Cointaker retros.

#6187 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Wow! Looks great! Just the right balance: neither over- nor understated. It's what should have been there in the first place.

#6188 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Quoted from BobaZloba:

I just scrolled back up and realised you were the same bloke who made that great looking topper! What are you working on next for BSD?
Hopefully you are looking at selling a few of your mods in the future.

#6189 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I just scrolled back up and realised you were the same bloke who made that great looking topper! What are you working on next for BSD?
Hopefully you are looking at selling a few of your mods in the future.

Thanks a lot for compliments ...about selling some mods in future...it might happen in case I don´t buy another pin for playing and modding soon and I am seeking for next one

Yeah, I got two maybe three rather smaller mods for BSD in various stages of development. Will post here once they are done

#6190 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Looks awesome! already have a coffin mod but might have to get this one too.

#6191 5 years ago
Quoted from BobaZloba:

Beautiful!!!

#6192 5 years ago

Finally got 30MILLION!

#6193 5 years ago

Hey everyone, I was recently wanting to get back into glass work again after a long hiatus and had the idea of making a topper in mosaic/stained glass and quickly decided that BSD was a great fit for my first prototype.

It uses opaque glass in the front to avoid glaring light and clear colored glass in the back to project on the walls/ceiling. I left a little window in the back clear so I can try to add some projection effects with the flasher bulb, the lighting in general still needs a little tweaking. As I don't own BSD I just wired it up to the GI/pop flashers in my Austin Powers for the video. The measurements are approximately 6.25" T X 21.25" W.

What do you all think? Any questions or criticisms?

I've already had one good bit of input to use mainly red for the rear projection glass.

20190118_082026 (resized).jpg20190118_082026 (resized).jpg
#6194 5 years ago

First, I applaud your work...very creative and artful. I especially like the Red Dracula letters and they look very close to the script on the cabinet. As a critique, I do not like the coloring of the surrounding glass. Seems a little 'churchish' if that's a word. Not sure what would look better, but it's just too busy for me. I think it might look a little better if the Dracula was more centered vertically too.

#6195 5 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Hey everyone, I was recently wanting to get back into glass work again after a long hiatus and had the idea of making a topper in mosaic/stained glass and quickly decided that BSD was a great fit for my first prototype.
It uses opaque glass in the front to avoid glaring light and clear colored glass in the back to project on the walls/ceiling. I left a little window in the back clear so I can try to add some projection effects with the flasher bulb, the lighting in general still needs a little tweaking. As I don't own BSD I just wired it up to the GI/pop flashers in my Austin Powers for the video. The measurements are approximately 6.25" T X 21.25" W.
What do you all think? Any questions or criticisms?
I've already had one good bit of input to use mainly red for the rear projection glass.
[quoted image]

The lettering looks awesome. I agree about the color scheme for the surrounding area. I would've gone with more blues to match the rest of the game. Pretty slick looking overall!

#6196 5 years ago

Hello Everyone. I love my BSD but now have a huge problem. My F104 fuse keeps blowing so coils 9-16 do not work! I started a topic "F104 fuses keep blowing..." please help" so if anyone over here is capable of pinball repair and can offer some help to someone like me who has just started reading about pinball repair please find my post and offer what you know. Much appreciated.

#6197 5 years ago
Quoted from Johnnys:

Hello Everyone. I love my BSD but now have a huge problem. My F104 fuse keeps blowing so coils 9-16 do not work! I started a topic "F104 fuses keep blowing..." please help" so if anyone over here is capable of pinball repair and can offer some help to someone like me who has just started reading about pinball repair please find my post and offer what you know. Much appreciated.

Check the wiring of those associated coils and make sure nothing is shorting out.
Then go digging at pinwiki.com

#6198 5 years ago

dracula , he hate me. I had a perfectly fine working dracula after my tear down and cleaning of two months ago and then I got cocky. I decided to buy new ramps and replace them. the reproductions were great except that the the coffin ramp was a little bit long on one side. didn't notice it since it got assembled under the coffin. it was just long enough to press on the up down ramp which kept the ramp from settling flat on the table. this was after trying to reassemble th etable 4 times to get everything working and adding new led strips. had to take it all apart again to sand down the ramp with a dremel. I hat dracula right now and he hates me. amazing how compliated the playfield is to put it back together again

#6199 5 years ago

Hi everyone! Just got BSD home today, Vlad needs some work but this was my #1 dream pin and now its come true. The cab needs some serious work, but I got a great deal on it. Happy to be a club member!

20190316_174342 (resized).jpg20190316_174342 (resized).jpg

#6200 5 years ago

quick question. I have had my bsd for a short time and have just finished replacing the ramps. I have noticed that occasionally I have a ball drop into the castle lock even though the diverter is up and the ball doesn't hit when I have a slow moving ball. is this normal or should the ball continue past if not diverted if moving slow?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 11,140 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/124?hl=zennmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.