Topic Stats

• 5,833 posts
  • 518 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by GoodManners
  • Topic is favorited by 197 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,699 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1DDDDED9-9916-4D68-8A18-6617DBDD811D (resized).jpeg
D53D6A77-9ED5-4204-8383-43FFA6B23678 (resized).jpeg
C42D5577-A372-47C9-A8DF-06A4319F3011 (resized).jpeg
DAC9475B-C943-4702-8D1D-427F57E6EACF (resized).jpeg
A2BCBA09-A32B-43FD-87C3-69FEC4F5F079 (resized).jpeg
6FC5A700-8D08-47EB-A281-1CAB3B79B2A8 (resized).jpeg
new topper3 (resized).jpg
new topper2 (resized).jpg
new topper (resized).jpg
IMG_7190 (resized).jpg
IMG_7226 (resized).jpg
IMG_7185 (resized).jpg
IMG_6883 (resized).jpg
IMG_6882 (resized).jpg
IMG_1687 (resized).JPG
IMG_1686 (resized).JPG

There are 5839 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 117.
#5801 6 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Look through the picture gallery on this thread. You'll find several in there.

Back on page 32, I found the best explanation for how this plastic is able to fix rejects on the right ramp.

#5802 5 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

PM me your email address and I'll send you a shop out guide that may help.

Oh, can I PM you for it too? I just picked one up last month.

#5803 5 days ago

thank you so much

#5804 5 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Oh, can I PM you for it too? I just picked one up last month.

Of course

#5805 5 days ago

I will jump on that too if possible aobrien5 I will PM you my email address - for those who were wondering how the junk playfield I got on the project one I picked up came along... not terrible but not A1 (it was never going to be) - but it'll play now

IMG_6882 (resized).jpgIMG_6883 (resized).jpgIMG_7185 (resized).jpgIMG_7190 (resized).jpgIMG_7226 (resized).jpg
#5806 4 days ago

does anyone know where I can get a diverter.when shopping my bsd i have completely lost it and it is the only piece im missing

#5807 4 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'll answer my own question in case anyone else in the future is looking for the same spring, it's a 10-120 armature extension spring.

I wouldnt even bother its to small you have to over stretch it to get it to work. I ended up replacing mine with a length of solid copper wire

#5808 4 days ago

alright guys ever since i finished my shop job my dracula isn't loading the mist ball like it should and sometimes when I run the test it says magnet unload error and it will work if of it loads it but the left gate isn't opening like it should during mistball and the ball will fall down the middle.please any suggestions greatly appreciated

#5809 3 days ago

Because i am waiting for the mold of Dracula head for my topper i made this
The eyes are drilled out and connected to when Dracula talks and in sync with the eyes i have on Dracula inside coffin
I put a cape on him looks more scary
I am little pis.......of...... that the mold is not ready but i cross my fingers the last picture is the original head in plaster so its to heavy, the new mold is in ricin and has no weight. And its full size and has tongues
new topper (resized).jpgnew topper2 (resized).jpgnew topper3 (resized).jpg

#5810 3 days ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

alright guys ever since i finished my shop job my dracula isn't loading the mist ball like it should and sometimes when I run the test it says magnet unload error and it will work if of it loads it but the left gate isn't opening like it should during mistball and the ball will fall down the middle.please any suggestions greatly appreciated

did you replace incandescents with LED's? if not, probably just an opto alignment issue, or maybe one side is disconnected/loose.

#5811 3 days ago

I replaced all with leds and I ran the solenoid test and castle release coil and left gate coil isn't working but all the others are

#5812 3 days ago

is this a flipptronic board issue bc I read in manual that both connect on j907 on flipptronics board

#5813 3 days ago

Looking to get back in the club! Prefer a cash deal in Texas but also willing to ship. Thinking I could also trade my modded HUO Metallica PRO, low plays, single owner for a nice BSD plus cash depending on condition. Let me know what you have!

#5814 2 days ago

Interactive undercab lighting added at York show, and UV light above graveyard. Just need some UV paint now.

And Pinsound acquired.

A2BCBA09-A32B-43FD-87C3-69FEC4F5F079 (resized).jpeg
6FC5A700-8D08-47EB-A281-1CAB3B79B2A8 (resized).jpeg

#5815 2 days ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

Do you power drill the old rivets out? any pictures?

Sorry no pics of it in progress but they were drilled out and I literally had to borrow an old school rivet press from makerspace to do it right.

#5816 2 days ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Sorry no pics of it in progress but they were drilled out and I literally had to borrow an old school rivet press from makerspace to do it right.

Same here. If I recall correctly, I used a c-clamp that had a special end that was made for pressing rivets in. Been 1.5 years, so memory is a lil sketchy now. Weirpinball would be able to address this if you have questions. He had the tool I used.

#5817 2 days ago

Where can I find the blued steel ramp guides? mine are giving too much these days and have formed a little divet.

#5818 2 days ago

I replaced all with leds and I ran the solenoid test and castle release coil and left gate coil isn't working but all the others are
is this a flipptronic board issue bc I read in manual that both connect on j907 on flipptronics board

does anyone know where I can get a diverter.when shopping my bsd i have completely lost it and it is the only piece im missing
Colsond3 NPO @chesirefilms aobrien5

#5820 2 days ago

The diverter behind the coffin for the long ramp / castle lock wireform? How did you lose that? I’m not sure, check Marco or PBR.

#5821 2 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The diverter behind the coffin for the long ramp / castle lock wireform? How did you lose that? I’m not sure, check Marco or PBR.

yeah and i have looked everywhere. hopefully i can find one and fix these 2 coils easily

#5822 2 days ago

Never seen a diverter for sale. Look harder!

Why do you say the coils aren't working? Did you test them in coil test? LEDs can interfere with those optos, causing weird things in the magnet test. If the coils work in coil test, pull the LEDs near those locations and see if it clears things up.

#5823 2 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I Have no idea how i lost it but with a lil one in the house who knows lol

#5824 2 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Why do you say the coils aren't working? Did you test them in coil test? LEDs can interfere with those optos, causing weird things in the magnet test. If the coils work in coil test, pull the LEDs near those locations and see if it clears things up.

yeah the 2 coils dont work in test mode

#5825 2 days ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

yeah figures just my luck I lose a irreplaceable part

#5826 2 days ago

the game plays awesome still just won't load mist and it always wants 2 balls at all times bc of it.but i absolutely adore this game. and can't wait to get it 100%. figured this is the best place for advice on this baby

#5827 2 days ago

yeah figures just my luck I lose a irreplaceable part

Post a new thread seeing if someone has one. Check pinball spare parts Australia and open your wallet for shipping if they have one.

Sorry, not sure what to tell you about the coils. Check the transistors that drive them and check the connectors on the board you mentioned.

#5828 2 days ago

thanks for bringing your BSD to the show, brah. reminded me why i need another one, for sure.

#5829 2 days ago
Quoted from weaverj:

thanks for bringing your BSD to the show, brah. reminded me why i need another one, for sure.

No prob. Glad I did. If I didn’t bring mine the show would’ve been BSD-less. And you played with the regular blood flips...haha

#5830 2 days ago

I am in this club now. All I can say is this game is brutal and Comet LEDs are the best.

DAC9475B-C943-4702-8D1D-427F57E6EACF (resized).jpeg
#5831 1 day ago

Colsond3 NPO @chesirefilms aobrien5

Yeah, I looked and didnt see one at the distributors. I'd put up a wanted ad here and see if someone has an extra. That or someone can take some measurements and get you one as similar as possible from the current supply.

Maybe one could be 3D printed...?

#5832 1 day ago

Illuminated lenticular apron card is hooked up now too. It’s hard to capture the 3-D effect in photos. Pretty cool though.

D53D6A77-9ED5-4204-8383-43FFA6B23678 (resized).jpeg
1DDDDED9-9916-4D68-8A18-6617DBDD811D (resized).jpegC42D5577-A372-47C9-A8DF-06A4319F3011 (resized).jpeg

#5833 1 day ago

^That was cool. Where did you get that?

#5834 1 day ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Interactive undercab lighting added at York show, and UV light above graveyard. Just need some UV paint now.
And Pinsound acquired.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! I’ve been wanting this for my BSD (pinsound boards)but still on the fence. Wish you pulled the trigger and had these installed on Friday....I played both your games with red rails!! You love you some VAMPS!

#5835 1 day ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Illuminated lenticular apron card is hooked up now too. It’s hard to capture the 3-D effect in photos. Pretty cool though.
[quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

awesome where did you get this.i must have one

#5836 1 day ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Nice! I’ve been wanting this for my BSD (pinsound boards)but still on the fence. Wish you pulled the trigger and had these installed on Friday....I played both your games with red rails!! You love you some VAMPS!

Pinsound is the best thing I have bought for this game. Totally transforms it into the game that I wanted with music from the movie and creepy sound effects.

#5837 1 day ago
Quoted from gliebig:

^That was cool. Where did you get that?

awesome where did you get this.i must have one

It didn’t seem real illuminated at the show. With overhead lighting, you get the 3-D effect but not much illumination. In the dark, it looks killer.

grb1959 (Gord) hooked me up with it a few months ago. Cool cat. Came from Steve at Orange County Pinball Lab. The card requires 12v.

#5838 1 day ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

That I do. I actually did buy it Friday later in the day, but still had to burn the software to the flash drive. Game was getting a ton of play, so I didn’t get a chance to hook it up on Saturday.

And there is no reason to be on the fence Chef. When you download the software to the flash, it still has the original sound & callouts if you want to switch back. If I ever get nostalgic, I’ll switch it back for a few weeks. No need to switch out the board again.

Quoted from GoodManners:

Pinsound is the best thing I have bought for this game. Totally transforms it into the game that I wanted with music from the movie and creepy sound effects.

Couldn’t agree more. Playing this game with intense background music is awesome, and the updated & added callouts makes it feel like a totally modern game. As soon as I saw Pinsound had flown over and they were available at the show in person, I ran to grab one. Probably hooking it up tonight.

#5839 1 day ago

Yeah - Hazzard's mix is great. And he did all that work and hands it out for free.

I need to get another board for mt Frankenstein pin so i can update it as well. Pricey but I think worth it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
King, NC
$ 209.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
$ 170.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
PinSound
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 5.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Doylestown, PA
$ 5.00
$ 159.99
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
There are 5839 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 117.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside