IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 224.
#5751 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi all. I have 2 more guys wanting the modified custom speaker panel. If there are 3 more I can go ahead so let me know. Have to order in lots of 5.
They cost 90 USD posted to the USA. Send me a pm. Thanks

count me in. I was just about to message you about one

#5752 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

I don't have a problem with a weak plunger but mine sometimes hits it too hard I think and the ball hits the bottom of the plastic ramp and it doesn't go all the way up. I feels like a random thing. Maybe 20% of the time.

sounds like your missing the airball plastic.

#5753 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

A lot of great pics of original cabinet art getting thrown up here too (Joe)

Yep. Original art looks fantastic on this game. But since I wasn't getting mine restored to stock, I took HEP's suggestion with the alt. artwork.

Quoted from Colsond3:

The red armor matches something on the cab but I can’t put my finger on it...

Just because both trim and lettering are red doesn't mean they match! Ouch-another picture of your game. It never ends......

#5754 5 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Just because both trim and lettering are red doesn't mean they match! Ouch-another picture of your game. It never ends....

My motto...hahahaha

F91E7EB6-470C-4945-852A-0239F08524D3 (resized).jpegF91E7EB6-470C-4945-852A-0239F08524D3 (resized).jpeg
#5755 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My motto...hahahaha

I'm getting sick. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#5756 5 years ago

Sent my BSD out today to get this guy installed

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#5757 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

sounds like your missing the airball plastic.

Where do I find it? Thanks for any help.

#5758 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Where do I find it? Thanks for any help.

Ah I see it on others. A clear plastic piece. Has to be for sale somewhere but haven't seen it yet.

#5759 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Ah I see it on others. A clear plastic piece. Has to be for sale somewhere but haven't seen it yet.

I think it’s on Etsy. There is a link a few pages back on here.

Bay Area has them too.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BSD50

#5760 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bay Area has them too.
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-BSD50

Looks like they are on a wait list. These guys have them in stock i think but has anyone ever used them?

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/williams-parts/bram-stoker-s-dracula/31-1744-14.html

#5761 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

You may be able to just make one out of some acrylic plastic. Really simple piece

#5762 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRush72:

Looks like they are on a wait list. These guys have them in stock i think but has anyone ever used them?
http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/williams-parts/bram-stoker-s-dracula/31-1744-14.html

I have purchased a lot of parts off of Mark and the team at pspa. They are great to deal with and always up for a chat about parts if you need help with anything.

#5763 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

I have purchased a lot of parts off of Mark and the team at pspa. They are great to deal with and always up for a chat about parts if you need help with anything.

Appreciate the heads up, just bought them and some plastic protectors from Marco since I chipped one last week. Hopefully it fixes the issue on my fav game.

#5764 5 years ago

Made this translite, not sure of it yet. Just a few warm white leds in the corners, don’t want it too bright.

A01BA3F5-4120-467B-A666-E050BC5EE26F (resized).jpegA01BA3F5-4120-467B-A666-E050BC5EE26F (resized).jpegC9D5E980-57AD-4FC1-B5D7-561B0CCA3FEA (resized).jpegC9D5E980-57AD-4FC1-B5D7-561B0CCA3FEA (resized).jpeg
#5765 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bay Area has them too.

Etsy shut down the store that offered the BSD plastics.

BUT................

They have their own store, and you can buy them here:

https://www.fabunlimited.com/pinball/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-clear-replacement-plastics-2-piece-set

#5766 5 years ago

IT IS THE DEVIL'S CONCUBINE! Holy shit, what a RUSH! After 4 years of owning this machine, I finally triple-stacked the multiballs and completed my personal best high score. This was actually the 'one more game' of many 'one more games', as I was getting beat up by this pin all morning. I now sit at 1st, but I still gotta work to reach GC. Whew, i'm still shaking!

drac (resized).jpegdrac (resized).jpeg
#5767 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

BUT................
https://www.fabunlimited.com/pinball/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-clear-replacement-plastics-2-piece-set

Thanks for finding it!

#5768 5 years ago

We need to sticky that link...

#5769 5 years ago

Just checked our audits....we’ve had our bsd for about three months and we rolled 1000 plays! Damn fun game!

#5770 5 years ago

I love my BSD, but it can get me so upset I want to smash it at times. 10 games in a row just getting plain bad luck. It’s a very frustrating game! Haha

#5771 5 years ago

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

#5772 5 years ago

Hi guys. Chasing a nice plastic set if anyone has one. Tried the guy on here with new sets and he wanted 80us shipping to Australia. Would have equated to 335 aud for a plastic set....bit rough.
Any help appreciated. Also dont want a dodgy set like the getaway ones I got from Pinball Centre.....

#5773 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Hi guys. Chasing a nice plastic set if anyone has one. Tried the guy on here with new sets and he wanted 80us shipping to Australia. Would have equated to 335 aud for a plastic set....bit rough.
Any help appreciated. Also dont want a dodgy set like the getaway ones I got from Pinball Centre.....

Check PPS. As you know, shipping to AUS sucks, so good luck. I doubt Bryan was doing anything but passing the cost through to you.

#5775 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Check PPS. As you know, shipping to AUS sucks, so good luck. I doubt Bryan was doing anything but passing the cost through to you.

Thanks yes pps is about half the cost

#5776 5 years ago
Quoted from JamesUK:

Think they came out OK to be honest... Obviously the original artwork is all scaled - I had to pay a designer to do this in the end but still... not too shabby as it is all scaled correcetly.
[quoted image][quoted image]

When can we purchase these stickers?

#5777 5 years ago

I have some issues after taking out the hole playfield, when I now want to raise it I need to press the springs manually so get it down again. Can any send a picture how the hinge inside is mounted please

I also have issues with the DRACULA controller board for lights I have resolder them all and change led brackets still some lights after playing don light up. Then I press and turn and they work a while again. Any ideas before i resolder all on that card

Raised D and C inserts and I dont dare to hammer them any ideas?

#5778 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

New treats for BSD. New ramp flaps from Pinbits- did NOT use their rivet kit fyi; PjMs outer ramp decal; Comet blue/white pop bumper rings and caps.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Do you power drill the old rivets out? any pictures?

#5779 5 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

I have some issues after taking out the hole playfield, when I now want to raise it I need to press the springs manually so get it down again. Can any send a picture how the hinge inside is mounted please
I also have issues with the DRACULA controller board for lights I have resolder them all and change led brackets still some lights after playing don light up. Then I press and turn and they work a while again. Any ideas before i resolder all on that card
Raised D and C inserts and I dont dare to hammer them any ideas?

I have had to remove the DRACULA light board (and the light board under the cross by the coffin ramp), and reflow the big solder pads and the header pins to get them to light reliably, on more than one BSD.

For the raised inserts, heat them from below with a hair dryer (Not a heat gun - too hot) and use a very long c-clamp and a wood block to seat them flat. After cooling off, use epoxy or gel superglue from below to glue them in place. You can see this demonstrated on Vid's playfield restoration guide.

RussM

#5780 5 years ago

Lighted Magnetic Hinge Covers limited edition available for Bram Stokers Dracula, just 5 minutes to install! Pick these up on our Pinside store, or through our website:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1032-lighted-pinball-mods/01738-bram-stoker-s-dracula-lighted-magnetic-hinge-covers-red

bram stokers dracula hinge cover text (resized).jpgbram stokers dracula hinge cover text (resized).jpg

You can get these in any of the 8 available colors, however our red is a deep blood red when on and is highly recommended for Dracula!! Because this is the most common color we stock, we offer a discount of 10.00 for this color.

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpglighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_ (resized).jpg

Many titles and designs available, check out our store and search by game!

lighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resizedlighted_magnetic_hinge_covers_pinball_EL_panel_mod_iron_maiden_guardians_of_the_galaxy_star_wars_aerosmith_pinball_mods (resized

If you can throw a magnet on a fridge, you'll be halfway done with the installation of this Mod! No permanent game changes, and easily followed written and video instructions provided. All hardware, power adapters, and everything needed for installation is provided. Our customer service is top notch in the industry.

twilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpgtwilight_zone_pinball_mod_lighted_magnetic_hinge_cover_EL_panel_LED_lighting_custom_pin_diy_repair (resized).jpg

#5781 5 years ago

yep, reflow solder on the male pins for the connector.

#5782 5 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Thanks Jakusu. New speaker panel is awesome! I love the red "LOVE NEVER DIES". My LED strip will make it pop! LCD display is going in this week.

Installed and looking good! Jakusu's work is very impressive. The red lettering pops big time with LED's. If anyone needs a new clear panel, contact him. You won't be sorry.
IMG_1686 (resized).JPGIMG_1686 (resized).JPG
IMG_1687 (resized).JPGIMG_1687 (resized).JPG

#5783 5 years ago

Thanks for that!

I blacked out my panel around the lettering on the rear of it with a black marker as well to highlight the lettering more.
I just ordered another 5 - 2 left if anyone else is in.

#5784 5 years ago

Hey gang-

Having a problem with my BSD that I recently got. Shots to the coffin area (when the ramp is down) get rejected a lot of the time, in a brick like fashion. The lift ramp seem to be a bit lower than the edge of the plastic ramp behind it, leading to said brick. Any ideas? I don't see any way to adjust the lift ramp so it's a little higher. Am I missing something?

Thanks-

Mike

#5785 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

Hey gang-
Having a problem with my BSD that I recently got. Shots to the coffin area (when the ramp is down) get rejected a lot of the time, in a brick like fashion. The lift ramp seem to be a bit lower than the edge of the plastic ramp behind it, leading to said brick. Any ideas? I don't see any way to adjust the lift ramp so it's a little higher. Am I missing something?
Thanks-
Mike

You're missing the clear plastic that goes over the top of the ramp. The one available at the link I just said we need to sticky.

#5786 5 years ago

I never saw where that plastic was available. Any info on it would be appreciated.

#5788 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

The one available at the link I just said we need to sticky.

yes sir, make it a Key post. it is so important to have it in the game.

#5789 5 years ago

Thanks for listing the coffin ramp cover. I made one not knowing that they were available. It would be nice to have one that looks a little better than the one I made. The pin is almost unplayable without it.

#5790 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

How about painted with acrylic paints? Like mine that’s not for sale

Very nice touch up job!

There are some super nice BSDs in here. I still need to join this club when the right one comes available near me.

#5791 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Very nice touch up job!
There are some super nice BSDs in here. I still need to join this club when the right one comes available near me.

Can you make 5765 a key post, please?

#5793 5 years ago

Last Action Hero has an eerily similar layout to Bram Stoker’s Dracula. If you don’t care that much about theme and you like the Dracula layout, you can pick this one up at half the price. It seems Last Action Hero is ranked 146th due to theme mostly. Play the soundtrack for LAH on your stereo when you play this one. Almost all original great songs by Alice In Chains, Megadeth, Anthrax, AC/DC, Tesla, Michael Karen, Queensryche, Def Leppard and Cypress Hill.

#5794 5 years ago

Just wanted to post that I LOVE this game. One of my favorite B/W pins!

#5795 5 years ago

Does anyone know the spring size or part number for the spring between the left hand Mist gate and the solenoid? My new BSD was missing both Mist gates, got those, but now need that spring.

#5796 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Does anyone know the spring size or part number for the spring between the left hand Mist gate and the solenoid? My new BSD was missing both Mist gates, got those, but now need that spring.

I'll answer my own question in case anyone else in the future is looking for the same spring, it's a 10-120 armature extension spring.

#5797 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

BUT................

Would someone mind posting a picture of these installed on their BSD? I am having a tough time visualizing where they are supposed to go and how they help prevent rejects on the right ramp (which I definitely have a problem with). Thank you.

#5798 5 years ago

how do i easily remove the coffin ramp.it is my last piece on my shop job and I will be ready to reassemble

#5799 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Would someone mind posting a picture of these installed on their BSD? I am having a tough time visualizing where they are supposed to go and how they help prevent rejects on the right ramp (which I definitely have a problem with). Thank you.

Look through the picture gallery on this thread. You'll find several in there.

#5800 5 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

how do i easily remove the coffin ramp.it is my last piece on my shop job and I will be ready to reassemble

PM me your email address and I'll send you a shop out guide that may help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/116?hl=zennmaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.