PXL_20240310_205105814 (resized).jpg
20240307_151004 (resized).jpg
20240307_113514 (resized).jpg
P1000806 (resized).JPG
to use (resized).jpg
to use 2 (resized).jpg
to use 3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 223.
#5451 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Looks like the free play card is more b/w than these. Any pics of them installed?

Hi aobrien5!

It not was my concept to play with black and white style, but maybe, it is right.

About pics, I told you before it, than I print almost my custom cards in a very special material: "chrome vinyl". Therefor white is not white, it like a mirror. All colours become in metallics colours. OK!

Let´s see some photos:

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Rules%20print1.jpg[/IMG]

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Rules%20print2.jpg

Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules print1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules print1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules print2.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules print2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

My original design with big screeshot here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/109#post-4496421

Regards

#5452 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi aobrien5!
It not was my concept to play with black and white style, but maybe, it is right.
About pics, I told you before it, than I print almost my custom cards in a very special material: "chrome vinyl". Therefor white is not white, it like a mirror. All colours become in metallics colours. OK!
Let´s see some photos:
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Rules%20print1.jpg[/IMG]
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Rules%20print2.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
My original design with big screeshot here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/109#post-4496421
Regards

It does look very nice.

#5453 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Not yet- today, I hope. By standoffs I mean these in the back. Does the cover fit over these as well? If not, I guess I have to track down a screw with the same thread size/length to keep the coffin locked down. As they are now, these look kind of fugly.

Do anyone else received the coffin mod shipped by pinball_customs about 2 months ago?? I still have not received anything and the user is not answering to me in the pm :/

#5454 5 years ago

Anybody sell the square multiball inserts with the lettering applied? Otherwise I’ll have to order the inserts and print them out. Rather just pay someone else...

#5455 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Anybody sell the square multiball inserts with the lettering applied? Otherwise I’ll have to order the inserts and print them out. Rather just pay someone else...

I was looking for inserts too..but the 3/4 square are not available anywhere..let us know if you find a shop that has the decals or the insert themself!

#5456 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

It does look very nice.

Thanks so much, aobrien5!

Well, I had to do some changes in my Custom Free Card, because it was problem a lighter background with chrome vinyl. I will show results below.

Before that, here is original design to compare:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/108#post-4489268

Note: I will tray with brown colour and chrome vinyl ahead and again.

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play%20print2.jpg
Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Free Play print1.JPGBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Free Play print1.JPGBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Free Play print2.JPGBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Free Play print2.JPG

Regards

#5457 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Thanks so much, aobrien5!
Well, I had to do some changes in my Custom Free Card, because it was problem a lighter background with chrome vinyl. I will show results below.
Before that, here is original design to compare:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/108#post-4489268
Note: I will tray with brown colour and chrome vinyl ahead and again.
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play%20print1.jpg
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/artes/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play%20print2.jpg
[quoted image][quoted image]
Regards

Can these very well done BSD cards be downloaded or purchased?

Gord

#5458 5 years ago

Hi GRB1959!

If you are interested in to get some copies, write me.

Best

Mikonos

#5459 5 years ago

Some people wrote me about my custom cards, I have no problem to order more copies for you. I´m enjoying designing new custom cards. Tell me if you need more cards for other pinballs and I will design them at your taste, even a new Bram Stoker´s Dracula custom pinball cards.

Almost every day I design one or two custom pinball cards, only for my own pleasure. For example, I´m designing "Game of Thrones Rules Custom Pinball card" now and I posted "Judge Dredd Crew Custom Pinball card" this morning.

You can follow my activity in this subform:

https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/?f=7518790

I´m restoring and customized other things for pinball and arcades, of course. This is my hobby!

Best regards

Mikonos

#5460 5 years ago

Mikonos Dracula also uses apron decals. They are not very interesting -- could be another project to create some cool apron decals!

Existing decals: https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=3072&picno=12457&zoom=1

http://www.treasurecovepinball.com/Library/decals/bs-dracula/bs-dracula.htm

#5461 5 years ago

Hi dr_nybble!

I respect a lot of original artwork from pinballs but, if you want I will design a new ones, I have some interesting ideas. Write me, I will need some information.

Best regards

Mikonos

#5462 5 years ago

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone has a tip to improve the lighting behind the "Love Never Dies" text under the DMD? When mine lights up, it reads "ove ver ies" and it's a little annoying! The lights seem to be very firmly in their correct position - maybe a different kind of bulb is needed? Thanks!

#5463 5 years ago

Ovaries!, rotfl!

#5464 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone has a tip to improve the lighting behind the "Love Never Dies" text under the DMD? When mine lights up, it reads "ove ver ies" and it's a little annoying! The lights seem to be very firmly in their correct position - maybe a different kind of bulb is needed? Thanks!

Here you go

Quoted from aobrien5:

Alright guys, finally got my LND to light up properly! Here's a brief tutorial. I got an led strip from mezel (can get about anywhere) and an old 555 led. I pulled the old led apart so I could reuse the housing, fed the wires on the led strip through the housing and folded them over like the led leads were. Then hot glued it in.
[quoted image]
Plug that into one of the sockets, stick the strip on:
[quoted image]
And voila!
[quoted image]

#5465 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I put 3 green LED tower flashers in there. Looks awesome, easy, and lights up all the letters perfectly.

#5466 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

tower flashers worked for me

#5467 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Thanks everyone for your responses! I'll update my post when I have my "ove ver ies" fixed!

#5468 5 years ago

Anyone have a extra ramp flap? Pinbits is out of stock and they are not responding to emails ( another thread )

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#5469 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

Anyone have a extra ramp flap? Pinbits is out of stock and they are not responding to emails ( another thread )
[quoted image]

Funny, that's the only one I used out of my pinbits set, too.

#5470 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Funny, that's the only one I used out of my pinbits set, too.

#5471 5 years ago

OK!

BSD Ramp and Ramp Plastics are live at https://www.fabunlimited.com/pinball/?category=Bram+Stoker%27s+Dracula

Will be adding our other parts soon as well.

#5472 5 years ago

Nice I need a coffin ramp, mines scratched.....to hell.

#5474 5 years ago

Got myself a new topper for my drac! Limited edition!

15337415744997515019692389260198 (resized).jpg15337415744997515019692389260198 (resized).jpg
#5475 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Got myself a new topper for my drac! Limited edition!
[quoted image]

That actually looks really good compared to most of the shit I see people put on the top of their games (and for why I don't know).

#5476 5 years ago

I restored original "Bram´s Stocker Dracula Pinball Translite" some year ago. Someone can be interested in this artwork, maybe! I will show it along of the next week.

Regards

#5477 5 years ago

I want to join the club what should i know about BSD im going to see one that its for sale

#5478 5 years ago

Can you provide a link to these in versions that we can print out? Or do you do so for sale?

Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi!
I so funny to design pinball custom cards, because it I designed a Free Play Custom card than I want to show you. Your opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg
[quoted image][quoted image]
I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
Regards

#5479 5 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

I want to join the club what should i know about BSD im going to see one that its for sale

mist ball.

#5480 5 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

Yup!! Mist. You HAVE to check that this works flawlessly. Otherwise you have some serious (and often very frustrating) troubleshooting to do. Also go into dignostics and run a magnet check. It will perform the whole Mist sequence right in front of your eyes so you can verify that it works and it will give you an error report.

#5481 5 years ago
Quoted from Metzu:

Other than the mist just the normal wear and tear stuff. Plastics, ramps and play fields (although expensive) are available for BSD now so that a huge plus. But MIST is the main thing to check

#5482 5 years ago

On all WPC games, I try to unplug the machine and physically inspect it for a while (inside and out) while I chat with the seller about it. Better yet, have the seller unplug it the night before. Then, plug it in and test play it immediately before running the diagnostics. Make sure you hit both flippers at the same time a few times at the beginning of the game.

WPC games are pretty notorious for the WPC Reset problem where the games will reset during play (rkahr makes a board that can help address this without having to replace your components), but oftentimes these problems minimize or disappear once the components have a little time to warm up. Pressing both flippers or a lot of action while the machine is still cold can oftentimes trigger it happening.

#5483 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

On all WPC games, I try to unplug the machine and physically inspect it for a while (inside and out) while I chat with the seller about it. Better yet, have the seller unplug it the night before. Then, plug it in and test play it immediately before running the diagnostics. Make sure you hit both flippers at the same time a few times at the beginning of the game.
WPC games are pretty notorious for the WPC Reset problem where the games will reset during play (rkahr makes a board that can help address this without having to replace your components), but oftentimes these problems minimize or disappear once the components have a little time to warm up. Pressing both flippers or a lot of action while the machine is still cold can oftentimes trigger it happening.

Yep, and the kahr board is nice, but it can still reset if you have enough power hitting the 5v circuit. It normally does solve 99% of problems, but there is a reason pinwiki has an entire section dedicated to this problem.

#5484 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Yep, and the kahr board is nice, but it can still reset if you have enough power hitting the 5v circuit. It normally does solve 99% of problems, but there is a reason pinwiki has an entire section dedicated to this problem.

Agreed. Not a panacea for all your problems, but generally can buy you the time to investigate at your leisure while still being able to play the game without real concern.....

#5485 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Agreed. Not a panacea for all your problems, but generally can buy you the time to investigate at your leisure while still being able to play the game without real concern.....

Yep. Totally agreed. I want people to make sure they understand: it is not a magicfix. The problem will return if the 5v circuit is maxed out: ColorDMD, Pinsound, and a bunch of clip on mods will do it. Found out the hard way.

When I buy a game, if I see that board installed, I will negotiate a couple hundred down, as I now know I could be replacing anything from a ribbon cable to a power driver board.

#5486 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Yep. Totally agreed. I want people to make sure they understand: it is not a magicfix. The problem will return if the 5v circuit is maxed out: ColorDMD, Pinsound, and a bunch of clip on mods will do it. Found out the hard way.
When I buy a game, if I see that board installed, I will negotiate a couple hundred down, as I now know I could be replacing anything from a ribbon cable to a power driver board.

I have a FT that have the reset issue and since i dont know how to solder i tough i was not able to play again...

#5487 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Just the board and some leds no pinsound or color dmd just want to play FT and hit the 2 flippers

#5488 5 years ago

where does the daughterboard plug in?

#5489 5 years ago

The daughter board is very small. The board itself Plugs into one of the MPU connectors and then the original cable that was in that connector plugs into it, making it a man-in-the-middle of sorts. Takes about 30 seconds and no tools to install.

#5490 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

where does the daughterboard plug in?

Also, since you are in Gettysburg: I believe Rob rkahr is going to be in York at White Rose this year if you want to see it and talk to him about it in depth. Good guy.

#5491 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

The daughter board is very small. The board itself Plugs into one of the MPU connectors and then the original cable that was in that connector plugs into it, making it a man-in-the-middle of sorts. Takes about 30 seconds and no tools to install.

Absolutely correct. And for 99% of pinball owners, it is a very solid solution to the reset issue. Even if you added ColorDMD and Pinsound, you can buy a separate power supply and hook them up to that and call it a day. That is what I do for my CFTBL with ColorDMD and the speaker panel tail light mod.

Bottom line: the Kahr board is solid and fixes most issues. Just keep in mind they can still pop up. Rob is a solid electrical engineer and has sold hundreds of them, so they are absolutely worth the money. Everything has a limit though. For a stock BSD, you'll be fine with one installed.

I dealt with a random reset issue on my TAF for nearly 2 years of off and on work trying to find it, hence, why I get very vocal about 5v issues.

#5492 5 years ago

Hi y'all, fuse 110 keeps blowing on my game, and its for the GI on the upper right side of the playfield with 5A slow blow fuse. Anyone knows why and how to rectify the issue?

#5493 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Hi y'all, fuse 110 keeps blowing on my game, and its for the GI on the upper right side of the playfield with 5A slow blow fuse. Anyone knows why and how to rectify the issue?

Check for a short, or pinched wire, in that string. That’s where i would start

#5494 5 years ago

My BSD is on the chopping block. I have had it for 4 years this week. I am thinking about changing the flippers to normal ones to try it out before it leaves the house. What is the judgement of those who have done it?

#5495 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

My BSD is on the chopping block. I have had it for 4 years this week. I am thinking about changing the flippers to normal ones to try it out before it leaves the house. What is the judgement of those who have done it?

You will be getting 30M a lot more. That extra 1/8" on each flipper is a A LOT of real estate.

#5496 5 years ago

don't do it!

#5497 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

If you love the game and theme otherwise, but are just ready to get rid of it because you don't like the flippers and short ball times, do it. To each their own. But it's still a brutal game regardless. It won't transform the pin into LOTR on anything just by changing the flippers, so unless you really do love it, you may just be prolonging the inevitable.

As an aside, these seem to me to be getting a little harder to find, so getting one back could be tough.....

#5498 5 years ago

I am done with the game, and had a lot of fun with it. I only have room for 6-8 games, something got to give, and I am selling games to finance JJP Pirates.

#5499 5 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I am done with the game, and had a lot of fun with it. I only have room for 6-8 games, something got to give, and I am selling games to finance JJP Pirates.

Do you keep the rest of your collection of 20 in storage?

#5500 5 years ago
Quoted from Thor-NL:

Do you keep the rest of your collection of 20 in storage?

Yeah... I have been a bit crazy buying all the deals i have been offered, just can’t say no.

I seriously need to trim it down. games can’t be played in storage, better that someone else gets to play them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 85.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,103 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/110?hl=arcadevideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.