IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 223.
#5401 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Such a great game!

Agree!

#5402 5 years ago

My "Disappearing Post Assembly" that holds balls in the castle doesn't seem to have the correct post. The one I have is skinny and wobbles around in the hole, and binds on the ramp.

I haven't been able to find this assembly for sale, nor the post. Assembly is A-16268 and the post is 02-4720.

Anyone know if another "Disappearing Post Assembly" post can be substituted?

#5403 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

The one I have is skinny and wobbles around in the hole

Sounds like a personal problem.....

#5404 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

The one I have is skinny and wobbles around in the hole.

Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Sounds like a personal problem.....

Ouch, that is going to leave a mark.

#5405 5 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Ouch, that is going to leave a mark.

That’s what she said!

#5406 5 years ago

Had the game for a month now.....what a great fakkin game.....I keep going right back for more.

#5407 5 years ago

I think we all need to rate or re rate the game. Bsd deserves better than 36. And maybe if we start listing ours for sale at some ungodly level, the pinside value will shoot up.

#5408 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I think we all need to rate or re rate the game. Bsd deserves better than 36. And maybe if we start listing ours for sale at some ungodly level, the pinside value will shoot up.

I’m lookin go join the club if anyone is ready to exit or knows a guy.

#5409 5 years ago

I just finished with rules card. Tell me if it is ok for you!

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Crew. Mikonos2.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#5410 5 years ago

Hey guys, the jackwagon that shopped out my BSD before I got it must have had a boat load of parts left on his work bench when he was done and randomly put parts where he thought they might go. It is a mess putting back together, many standoffs and plastics are missing and I think he used every hardware screw he/she could find.

Therefore, I need a really good shop out guide for putting the game back together with measurements on hex posts etc. I found the written out shop guide, some pictures of John Warts shop job, but neither is helping. I did a search for "shop out" on this thread, but was unsuccessful at finding anything detailed enough. I've done full tear downs on over 100 games and have had no issue when I take my own pics and follow those to put it back together. But since this was mangled before I started taking it apart, my pics are no help.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.... Thanks!

#5411 5 years ago

I've got a couple plastic sets available, if interested. Cheaper than any of the online stores.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65999

#5412 5 years ago

I already bought a set of your BSD plastic sets....many are already installed!

#5414 5 years ago

Sent you a PM for plastic #13. Thanks so much, Bryan

#5415 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Sent you a PM for plastic #13. Thanks so much, Bryan

All PM's have been replied to.

Thanks!

#5416 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Hey guys, the jackwagon that shopped out my BSD before I got it must have had a boat load of parts left on his work bench when he was done and randomly put parts where he thought they might go. It is a mess putting back together, many standoffs and plastics are missing and I think he used every hardware screw he/she could find.
Therefore, I need a really good shop out guide for putting the game back together with measurements on hex posts etc. I found the written out shop guide, some pictures of John Warts shop job, but neither is helping. I did a search for "shop out" on this thread, but was unsuccessful at finding anything detailed enough. I've done full tear downs on over 100 games and have had no issue when I take my own pics and follow those to put it back together. But since this was mangled before I started taking it apart, my pics are no help.
Hope someone can point me in the right direction.... Thanks!

Sorry, I've never seen anything like that, but with the number of different size stand offs, this game could definitely use something like that. All I can say is there are a couple different places in this thread with individual stand offs measured. And there are three sizes for the coffin that are nearly identical and they go shortest to tallest, front to back. I think someone posted that in here at some point, too.

#5417 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

I just finished with rules card. Tell me if it is ok for you!
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
Regards

Looks like the free play card is more b/w than these. Any pics of them installed?

#5418 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Not sure which one you mean. This one?

What size are those Hex standoffs that sit on top of that plastic so the next plastic can attach to it? Are there 3 of them and are they all the same size?

#5419 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

What size are those Hex standoffs that sit on top of that plastic so the next plastic can attach to it? Are there 3 of them and are they all the same size?

No they’re not, I think there diff by an eighth or so. Very close tho.

#5420 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

No they’re not, I think there diff by an eighth or so. Very close tho.

Could someone measure for me? They are missing on my game and I need to purchase the correct ones. Based on Lou Perazzoli guide, he seems to suggest they are all 5/8 inch.

#5421 5 years ago

Experimenting with my castle/houses. Have any of you guys painted it? I don’t like the way it looks.

C1FB0F29-4406-4C5D-8DBC-877816F31777 (resized).jpegC1FB0F29-4406-4C5D-8DBC-877816F31777 (resized).jpeg
#5422 5 years ago
7A54AD52-606E-435F-BAAF-80F589D1E440 (resized).jpeg7A54AD52-606E-435F-BAAF-80F589D1E440 (resized).jpeg
#5423 5 years ago

Hi everyone new to bsd forum I inherited this awesome machine from my parents. now to the point.
the dreaded but cool mist multiball feature.i replaced the optic board and have the green light and after some fidgeting zero error messages. it worked great for a few games then the ghost in the machine piped up. balls started shooting for no reason, the left gate is stuck open, but worst of all the right gate actuator continuously fires. I,m firing my flair gun
please help!!

#5424 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Experimenting with my castle/houses. Have any of you guys painted it? I don’t like the way it looks.

Ive painted quite a few sets

IMG_4004 (resized).JPGIMG_4004 (resized).JPGIMG_4005 (resized).JPGIMG_4005 (resized).JPGIMG_4007 (resized).JPGIMG_4007 (resized).JPG
#5425 5 years ago

Awesome job on repainting those buildings. I especially liked the "furry" snow. I assume that is white flecking material in multiple stages of build up?

#5426 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Don’t paint, text/post and drive.

There are quite a few pics through this thread with people that have experimented painting them. Modfather does as well, and a few other people.

#5427 5 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

Hi everyone new to bsd forum I inherited this awesome machine from my parents. now to the point.
the dreaded but cool mist multiball feature.i replaced the optic board and have the green light and after some fidgeting zero error messages. it worked great for a few games then the ghost in the machine piped up. balls started shooting for no reason, the left gate is stuck open, but worst of all the right gate actuator continuously fires. I,m firing my flair gun
please help!!

Did you clean all the mechs? I recently had an issue with two balls kicking into my shooter lane, and it was the VUK in the trough. Just had to remove, clean and reassemble. The posts are a few pages back.

#5428 5 years ago

I have done a little painting on these as well.

#5429 5 years ago
Quoted from RudeDogg1:

Ive painted quite a few sets

Thanks for the pictures! Your buildings look great now you’ve giving me some ideas. Thanks!

#5430 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Did you clean all the mechs? I recently had an issue with two balls kicking into my shooter lane, and it was the VUK in the trough. Just had to remove, clean and reassemble. The posts are a few pages back.

no but as soon as I find out what a VUK is i'm gonna.

#5431 5 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

no but as soon as I find out what a VUK is i'm gonna.

Vertical Up Kicker

#5432 5 years ago

thanks. I'm getting smarter every day.

#5433 5 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

I have done a little painting on these as well.

This guy is the best one at it too.

#5434 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Yeah, sorry, no clue. Those are buried way under there too. Really need to catch someone doing a shop job and get them all measured.

#5435 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Could someone measure for me? They are missing on my game and I need to purchase the correct ones. Based on Lou Perazzoli guide, he seems to suggest they are all 5/8 inch.

They have to be 5/8". That's the shortest listed in the manual. It shows 3 needed for the game. Next size is 1 1/8". That's way too long.

#5436 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Awesome job on repainting those buildings. I especially liked the "furry" snow. I assume that is white flecking material in multiple stages of build up?

it is a kind of flocking type stuff for war gaming

#5437 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

They have to be 5/8". That's the shortest listed in the manual. It shows 3 needed for the game. Next size is 1 1/8". That's way too long.

Yes, and I confirmed that last night by taking apart another person's machine to validate a number of things. There are definitely two 5/8 hex spacers in that area....the other 5/8 hex spacer is on the opposite side above the skinny plastic that the left metal ramp secures to. I have all the parts now ordered that I need.

#5438 5 years ago

Joined today! Has a cool custom Dracula model.

20180721_155742 (resized).jpg20180721_155742 (resized).jpg20180721_160616 (resized).jpg20180721_160616 (resized).jpg
#5439 5 years ago

Oh how i love bsd. My last 3 games...48mil, 3mil, 154mil... didnt do any diff strategy. Man on 3mil game the dang ball never even hit a flipper on one of the balls. Such a everything or nothing game. I hate it, and love it for that reason.

#5440 5 years ago

A sense of joy fills when the last broken plastic has been replaced. Of course on Drac it had to be THIS one, right? I'll give you a sense of the evil it was to swap out. Off comes the Carfax Abbey plastic, numerous posts, brackets, gate, gate power connector and the VUK wireform. Can you find the break spot on the original plastic?

IMG_20180721_123925_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20180721_123925_1 (resized).jpgIMG_20180721_183317 (resized).jpgIMG_20180721_183317 (resized).jpgIMG_20180721_183458 (resized).jpgIMG_20180721_183458 (resized).jpg
#5441 5 years ago

A sense of joy fills when the last broken plastic has been replaced. Of course on Drac it had to be THIS one, right? I'll give you a sense of the evil it was to swap out. Off comes the Carfax Abbey plastic, numerous posts, brackets, gate, gate power connector and the VUK wireform. Can you find the break spot on the original plastic?

Above the asylum, as usual. And the split for the vuk split all the way back to the hole.

#5442 5 years ago

Glad I could help!

#5443 5 years ago

It's about time!!!

#5444 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

You suck haha

#5445 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

You suck haha

Surprised you havent found one yet.....hopefully soon

#5446 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Nice, does anyone know who makes this custom Dracula model?

#5447 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

kpull made those.

#5448 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

all BSD owners know the etsy link.

FYI, we are no longer selling on Etsy. Currently looking at other website options, until then just email us at [email protected] or a PM here and we can get you a set. Once we have our website up and working better I'll include a new link!

Thank you to everyone who has bought from us in the past.

Added over 6 years ago:

OK!

BSD Ramp and ramp plastics are live at https://www.fabunlimited.com/pinball/?category=Bram+Stoker%27s+Dracula

Will be adding our other parts soon as well.

#5449 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Good luck with that one! I originally wanted to get this mod but was late to the party. Went with brocks mod instead

#5450 5 years ago

Finished the house and I am happy with it..

164DE872-7740-480E-BDAF-8CCD7B808532 (resized).jpeg164DE872-7740-480E-BDAF-8CCD7B808532 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 11,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/109?hl=crile1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.