IMG_3996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240328_211148666_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 224.
#5351 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I'm looking for one of these left-side plastics too - mine's cracked in a couple of spots but don't want to get an entire new set of plastics if someone wants to part with theirs. Thanks!

I got a couple responses to my initial request but no one has followed through. Hope someone out there can be a saint and help.

#5352 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Enjoying it immensely, my favorite part is slamming renfield into the bars. But master.....slam. That and Buffy, idk why on that one. Just stupidly funny. Great game, can be very dark and difficult. I have no idea why it isn’t a top 20 game. It’s a movie theme I’ve come to appreciate more with time. If you get a chance watch the cut scenes, I think they add a lot to the movie. my Favorite line is “if my beloved burns in hell then so shall I”.

In terms of bang for your buck DMDs it's in the top-3.

#5353 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

For the coffin mod, just curious, which flashers illuminate the coffin once the light board is removed? Are they under the playfield? This picture isn't mine, just need to be ready when it gets here.

Depends how the coffin / crate has been painted they are cast from trans resin. All the ones Ive painted ive painted the eyes with trans paint and the soil inside and left a bunch of the gaps between the planks clear. That way the flashers shine through the trans areas.

In regards to the fugly tomb stone and hex stand offs remove them. I also make a flickering flame torch mod which can be fitted where ever you want but I put it on the sides of the crate. And connects to the original coffin lock light connector

#5354 5 years ago

Just joined the club with a nice looking BSD but no translite. If anyone has one available PM me!

Added over 6 years ago:

Found a translite....thanks to some hints in old threads

#5355 5 years ago

Can someone post a photo of the switch test display so I can see what is normal? Looks like I get to enjoy the fixing part of pinball ownership for a while.

#5356 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Can someone post a photo of the switch test display so I can see what is normal? Looks like I get to enjoy the fixing part of pinball ownership for a while.

Switch test display? There are several test screens involving switches, individual and the matrix. Without taking several photos of various screens on the DMD, watch this.

#5357 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

I got a couple responses to my initial request but no one has followed through. Hope someone out there can be a saint and help.

Thanks for the update...looks like I might just have to get a whole set!

#5358 5 years ago

I'm finally a real member of the club. I have been wanting this machine for years, and finally found one being restored here in Colorado Springs. They did a great job. I'm only taking a break from playing it to post about it. It will sit proudly with my Elvira machine.

IMG_0675 (resized).jpgIMG_0675 (resized).jpgIMG_0677 (resized).jpgIMG_0677 (resized).jpgIMG_0679 (resized).jpgIMG_0679 (resized).jpg
#5359 5 years ago
Quoted from erczilla:

I'm finally a real member of the club. I have been wanting this machine for years, and finally found one being restored here in Colorado Springs. They did a great job. I'm only taking a break from playing it to post about it. It will sit proudly with my Elvira machine.

Glad you found one! What was done on the restoration?

#5360 5 years ago

They pretty much tore it down and cleaned up everything, had to get a new ramps and cleaned and waxed the playfield. It looks amazing under the hood so to speak.

#5361 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Got most problems solved. A switch connector was partially off on the MPU board so that was a nice easy fix. Someone installed the EOS leaf switch blades backwards on replacement flipper mechs so that problem is solved.

Getting a lot of rejects on the right ramp, that'll be the next issue to have a look at. Looks installed incorrectly.

#5362 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Getting a lot of rejects on the right ramp, that'll be the next issue to have a look at. Looks installed incorrectly.

Sometimes that little lip gets maladjusted. Just adjust it slightly, and you should be fine.

#5363 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

You have the clear plastic that goes on top of the ramp? That's the most common cause of rejects.

#5364 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

You have the clear plastic that goes on top of the ramp? That's the most common cause of rejects.

I do not......I'll post a photo later:

- lower ramp is lower than the upper by a reasonable amount
- right-hand metal guide is outside of the upper ramp by like a 1/4" that can't be good

#5365 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I do not......I'll post a photo later:
- lower ramp is lower than the upper by a reasonable amount
- right-hand metal guide is outside of the upper ramp by like a 1/4" that can't be good

Post the pics, but you need that plastic. The etsy link is in this thread a dozen times. Or a quick Google will find it.

#5366 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Post the pics, but you need that plastic. The etsy link is in this thread a dozen times. Or a quick Google will find it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/173278432/bram-stokers-dracula-pinball-clear

#5367 5 years ago

all BSD owners know the etsy link.

#5368 5 years ago

Here are some pictures of the center ramp. Let me know if you think it is okay or not. I will order the protector in any event.

A9B778AF-3AFD-43A2-85FC-ABC78C270517 (resized).jpegA9B778AF-3AFD-43A2-85FC-ABC78C270517 (resized).jpeg2E51C2B9-7279-4C4A-9A50-0851F922ADA2 (resized).jpeg2E51C2B9-7279-4C4A-9A50-0851F922ADA2 (resized).jpeg

#5369 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Here are some pictures of the center ramp. Let me know if you think it is okay or not. I will order the protector in any event.

No, that’s not OK. Try to adjust it a little and order the protector. You might have to remove the right rivet from the flap and put a tiny spacer underneath. If you leave it like that, you’re going to crack or chip your plastic ramp.

#5370 5 years ago

Is the ball guide on the wrong side of the ramp support? Tried looking at some tear down pictures and I suspect it is. If anyone has very detailed shop out / tear down pictures let me know! I ordered a new set of ramps so I'll probably do a full topside tear down.

#5371 5 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

Do not use simple green on the playfield.
Get a bottle of 91% Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, a bottle of Novus 2, and a bunch of clean soft rags.
Also a can of hard carnauba car wax, no liquid waxes or "cleaner/polishing" waxes - just the wax.
RussM

I got some Novus 2 and gave it a good rubdown. It seriously plays twice as fast without all the accumulated dirt on the playfield!

#5372 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Is the ball guide on the wrong side of the ramp support? Tried looking at some tear down pictures and I suspect it is. If anyone has very detailed shop out / tear down pictures let me know! I ordered a new set of ramps so I'll probably do a full topside tear down.

Maybe the wrong stand off got put there and the right one is too tall?

IMAG0382 (resized).jpgIMAG0382 (resized).jpg
#5373 5 years ago

hi neverahighscore, cabinet art is freaking amazing. is that something I can buy? or is it strictly a custom company thing?

#5374 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Maybe the wrong stand off got put there and the right one is too tall?

Based on your pic looks like my right hand ball guide is on the wrong side of that ramp bracket. If anyone has the tall post measurements and which one goes where that would be great. Looks like whoever did a shop out on this machine messed it up.

#5375 5 years ago
Quoted from TDEX:

hi neverahighscore, cabinet art is freaking amazing. is that something I can buy? or is it strictly a custom company thing?

They show up on Ebay now and then. I'm not sure who the seller is. Maybe someone here can direct you to the seller. HEP did my BSD. When talking to Chris he said the decals were high quality and I would be impressed. I am.

BSD (13) (resized).JPGBSD (13) (resized).JPG
BSD (17) (resized).JPGBSD (17) (resized).JPG
BSD (19) (resized).JPGBSD (19) (resized).JPG

#5376 5 years ago

who wouldn't be impressed ?

#5377 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

all BSD owners know the etsy link.

LOL, seems like every time this comes up we get a few more orders for them.

Thanks to everyone who orders from us!

#5378 5 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Based on your pic looks like my right hand ball guide is on the wrong side of that ramp bracket. If anyone has the tall post measurements and which one goes where that would be great. Looks like whoever did a shop out on this machine messed it up.

Your right ball guide is definitely on the wrong side of the post. Mine has a very slight lip, but nothing drastic like yours.

And there are several posts all sized very tightly. I’m not seeing that exact post identified by placement in the manual. I’m sure it’s one of these LOL.

095A6443-8AD6-4A3F-9855-EEF5F3605E8E (resized).jpeg095A6443-8AD6-4A3F-9855-EEF5F3605E8E (resized).jpeg
4131D183-6613-46BD-AAF2-3932CDAC749B (resized).jpeg4131D183-6613-46BD-AAF2-3932CDAC749B (resized).jpeg
319349EA-0334-4C90-B4ED-1BD018984296 (resized).jpeg319349EA-0334-4C90-B4ED-1BD018984296 (resized).jpeg
7F749F7E-6F5C-4BB7-8807-07A7C462514F (resized).jpeg7F749F7E-6F5C-4BB7-8807-07A7C462514F (resized).jpeg

#5379 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

who wouldn't be impressed ?

The decals look OK, but I don’t know about that black armor.

#5380 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

The decals look OK, but I don’t know about that black armor.

#5381 5 years ago

It’s alive! Oops wrong theme..anyways just completed a rebuild of my driver boards caps. Had a restart couple days ago, took one look at the caps and said yup, it’s time. Was just gonna do c4/c5 and retest. But...figured while I was under the hood, do em all. I opted to go with the original cap size for c4, some recommend a little more juice, but I opted for oe spec’d. Played this evening without a reset, game seems a little more lively. Maybe it’s in my head, but ramps seemed a little easier to hit. A little. Good to have him back in the land of the living....living dead that is.

#5382 5 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Under coffin UV light mode, my brother use UV reactive paint, it really looks cool!!

Gustavo

I want the sticker and light do you sell , VERY NICE DONE

#5383 5 years ago
Quoted from Mister_Swede:

I want the sticker and light do you sell , VERY NICE DONE

Hi, i don't sell this mod, you can do it your self, actually is very easy.

1. https://www.cometpinball.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9SMDUV

2. UV reactive pen.

3. Image I used.

Just re draw what you want to see under the coffin.

PHOTO-2018-06-22-08-37-31.jpgPHOTO-2018-06-22-08-37-31.jpg
#5384 5 years ago

Tried to respond to the post earlier with the alt Drac art and black armor. I'd say different strokes for different folks, but I think the conservative approach tops all. Finish the design the game would have been intended with. The original cab art on Drac isn't a problem/eyesore. Chrome is better than stainless, but powdered rails on Bally games have always been too blingy if not downright disrespectful to the title, depending on the game. On this alternate art, if alt art is the way chosen despite all that, chrome would have looked horrible.

#5385 5 years ago

For anyone interested, here's what chrome trim looks like.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#5386 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

For anyone interested, here's what chrome trim looks like.

On Bally Williams it's go chrome or go home

IMG_20180706_204736 (resized).jpgIMG_20180706_204736 (resized).jpg
#5387 5 years ago

Hi!

I so funny to design pinball custom cards, because it I designed a Free Play Custom card than I want to show you. Your opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!

"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg
Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos1.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpgBram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Card - Free Play. Mikonos2.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#5388 5 years ago

Very nice

#5389 5 years ago
Quoted from Mikonos:

Hi!
I so funny to design pinball custom cards, because it I designed a Free Play Custom card than I want to show you. Your opinions and improvement suggestions are welcome!
"Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg
Details in "Bram Stoker´s Dracula Custom Pinball Cards - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
http://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/Bram%20Stoker´s%20Dracula%20Custom%20Pinball%20Cards%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.
Regards

Looks awesome. Will there be an instruction card for the other side?

#5390 5 years ago

It’s very original Mikonos...you know what pinball machines need

#5391 5 years ago

Thanks for you comments!

I´m working in a lot of things at the same time. About Rules Card, I started with it. In some days I will show you it.

Pinballerchef, for example, knows I working in Black Rose translite in its Club thread, I think; in Pinball Magic Club, I´m restoring all exterior decals, etc.

If you have suggestions for modding, graphics to restore, new ideas for pinball cards and others, tell me; I enjoy with all of this!

Best regards

#5392 5 years ago

Started working on my BSD yesterday. Almost done just need to put the ramps back on it.. Such a great game!

DF6C80AC-5F51-44AA-97DE-E6F97994D198 (resized).jpegDF6C80AC-5F51-44AA-97DE-E6F97994D198 (resized).jpeg

#5393 5 years ago

Having a problem with my bsd, every once in awhile the ball launch sound is missing. Is that sound activated by the switch in the shooter lane or the launch button? Or is it a intermittent board issue? Thx!

#5394 5 years ago

Almost done with my BSD shop job but I am struggling in getting the ball lock to work correctly. Trying to adjust height is tricky it’s either to high or to low. What’s the trick with ball locks?

#5395 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Having a problem with my bsd, every once in awhile the ball launch sound is missing. Is that sound activated by the switch in the shooter lane or the launch button? Or is it a intermittent board issue? Thx!

Mine does that occasionally. So did the last one I had.

Quoted from pacman11:

What’s the trick with ball locks?

Tell your wife/girlfriend you need them back out of her purse.

#5396 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

I think it is the shooter lane switch.

Quoted from pacman11:

Almost done with my BSD shop job but I am struggling in getting the ball lock to work correctly. Trying to adjust height is tricky it’s either to high or to low. What’s the trick with ball locks?

How are they not locking correctly? Letting 2 balls out instead of 1? Make sure the up post is directly centered on the wireform. Also make sure you cleaned that mech.

#5397 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Mine does it as well. Can’t find any rhyme or reason.

#5398 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Are you talking about the coffin or castle?

#5399 5 years ago

Talking about the castle lock, yes I have it centered. It seems like the lock just goes up and down to quickly to release the balls in that area. The ball was getting stuck or trapped by the lock. I tried to angle the ramp some by adding a washer or two in the middle of the ramp but now the ball moves to fast and runs over the lock. Very tricky to adjust.

#5400 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Talking about the castle lock, yes I have it centered. It seems like the lock just goes up and down to quickly to release the balls in that area. The ball was getting stuck or trapped by the lock. I tried to angle the ramp some by adding a washer or two in the middle of the ramp but now the ball moves to fast and runs over the lock. Very tricky to adjust.

Make sure your optos are in the correct order. 1 closest to lock, 3 furthest away.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 5.00
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

There are 11,164 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/108?hl=arcadevideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.