IMG_20240328_211151343_HDR (resized).jpg
closeup-ic-polarity (resized).jpg
PXL_20240328_000548967 (resized).jpg
17115827208782280267193227941655 (resized).jpg
20240314_090413 (resized).jpg
20240314_090424 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240310_205042362 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 223.
#5301 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I offer this finish for anyone looking. It looks mostly black but has a great red flake

I like that! I'll have to see if my local guys can do it.

#5302 5 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Hi friends- anyone have an extra of the purple under-village plastic in nice condition after swapping in new plastics- the one which has the round hole for the wire form? See attached. Mine is kind of toast- this is a pic from the internet.

I'm looking for one of these left-side plastics too - mine's cracked in a couple of spots but don't want to get an entire new set of plastics if someone wants to part with theirs. Thanks!

#5303 5 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Nice. Is the trim color black?

Quoted from mollyspub:

Sure hope so! Wouldn't want to ruin it with red trim!

You two should get a room

#5304 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Are you missing the clear plastic in the attached picture? (looks like it's missing in your photo). Likely the answer. Someone on Etsy sells replacements.

Medisinyl

Do you have a picture of how that plastic is supposed to go on the coffin ramp? My machine is also missing a plastic there and I have the same issues (hard to consistently hit the coffin loop.)

#5305 5 years ago
Quoted from hotquac:

medisinyl
Do you have a picture of how that plastic is supposed to go on the coffin ramp? My machine is also missing a plastic there and I have the same issues (hard to consistently hit the coffin loop.)

I have the following photo from my BSD and circled the clear plastic that goes on top of the coffin ramp. Hopefully this helps you out.

Gord

P1000660 - Circled (resized).JPGP1000660 - Circled (resized).JPG

#5306 5 years ago

For the coffin mod, just curious, which flashers illuminate the coffin once the light board is removed? Are they under the playfield? This picture isn't mine, just need to be ready when it gets here.

b30224c17e6627f1cfcb30faff7890dd74a0d20a (resized).jpegb30224c17e6627f1cfcb30faff7890dd74a0d20a (resized).jpeg

#5307 5 years ago

I still have two 3D tombstone covers left if anybody is interested...one repro and one original.

#5308 5 years ago

For the coffin mod, just curious, which flashers illuminate the coffin once the light board is removed? Are they under the playfield? This picture isn't mine, just need to be ready when it gets here.

Got this prepped now and the answer to the coffin flasher location question became obvious. Wondering though about the two tall posts in the back though. Right now, they seem to hold the coffin assembly in, but they look fugly. Do people typically replace them with smaller standoffs?

#5309 5 years ago

Got this prepped now and the answer to the coffin flasher location question became obvious. Wondering though about the two tall posts in the back though. Right now, they seem to hold the coffin assembly in, but they look fugly. Do people typically replace them with smaller standoffs?

Sorry for the delay in getting your answers, bud! Btw, has yours shown up yet?

I'm not sure about the standoffs.. but to answer your other question (sort of) the mods are cast in red so no need for red flashers.

#5310 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Sorry for the delay in getting your answers, bud! Btw, has yours shown up yet?
I'm not sure about the standoffs.. but to answer your other question (sort of) the mods are cast in red so no need for red flashers.

Not yet- today, I hope. By standoffs I mean these in the back. Does the cover fit over these as well? If not, I guess I have to track down a screw with the same thread size/length to keep the coffin locked down. As they are now, these look kind of fugly.

IMG_20180614_101830 (resized).jpgIMG_20180614_101830 (resized).jpg

#5311 5 years ago

Not yet- today, I hope. By standoffs I mean these in the back. Does the cover fit over these as well? If not, I guess I have to track down a screw with the same thread size/length to keep the coffin locked down. As they are now, these look kind of fugly.

Oh! Those can stay, they're hidden by the mod.

#5312 5 years ago

Oh! Those can stay, they're hidden by the mod.

Oh Brock, you are a sick, sick man. I don't blame you for abandoning the torches, either. This shiznit is already over the top.

Of course, you *could* create a modular Carfax Abbey arch- where the boxes of earth are delivered in the movie- to attach to the hidden standoffs, to replace the tombstone and re-conceal from player view the ramp diverter. No plugged-in parts required

IMG_20180614_153639 (resized).jpgIMG_20180614_153639 (resized).jpg

#5313 5 years ago

Oh Brock, you are a sick, sick man. I don't blame you for abandoning the torches, either. This shiznit is already over the top.
Of course, you *could* create a modular Carfax Abbey arch- where the boxes of earth are delivered in the movie- to attach to the hidden standoffs, to replace the tombstone and re-conceal from player view the ramp diverter. No plugged-in parts required

Glad you like it!! You can put the tombstone back on so you can see the lock lights.

#5314 5 years ago

Glad you like it!! You can put the tombstone back on so you can see the lock lights.

Nah, that tombstone was just as fugly as the coffin and had nothing to do with the movie- I don't think we even see a single tombstone in the movie, let alone that one.

I tried dressing it up with fire LEDs and torches, but even that was like putting makeup on a pig. And it's not like you can see the castle lock lights.

Thematically it would be better to put another piece of the movie back in, instead. Get those creative juices flowing again!!

#5315 5 years ago

now you have to get a custom inserts that says "crate multiball" and "crate lock" to replace the coffin ones.

#5316 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

now you have to get a custom inserts that says "crate multiball" and "crate lock" to replace the coffin ones.

The boxes of earth Drac uses by day are synonymous with coffins- for purposes of the movie.

#5317 5 years ago

it's a crate!

#5318 5 years ago

Under coffin UV light mode, my brother use UV reactive paint, it really looks cool!!

Gustavo

FFUO7278.JPGFFUO7278.JPG

#5319 5 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Under coffin UV light mode, my brother use UV reactive pain, it really looks cool!!

Gustavo

That is awesome. You should put Mylar or something over it so it lasts longer. Very cool.

#5320 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

That is awesome. You should put Mylar or something over it so it lasts longer. Very cool.

Thanks, thats a great idea, I got some mylar around here!

Gustavo

#5321 5 years ago
Quoted from Haggy38:

Thanks, thats a great idea, I got some mylar around here!
Gustavo

Remember to wax it first so it won't peel the paint off in the future!

#5322 5 years ago

very creative.

#5323 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Remember to wax it first so it won't peel the paint off in the future!

Thanks, waxed and Mylar layer installed!

#5324 5 years ago

Just joined the club. I couldn't turn it down. The family owned it for 9 years. The family bought it from a local retailer who said it had never been routed. Cant prove it, but man the pf and cab are gorgeous.

Its got a couple of things to go thru....and good solid cleaning.

20180618_190709 (resized).jpg20180618_190709 (resized).jpg20180618_192527 (resized).jpg20180618_192527 (resized).jpg
#5325 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just joined the club. I couldn't turn it down. The family owned it for 9 years. The family bought it from a local retailer who said it had never been routed. Cant prove it, but man the pf and cab are gorgeous.

Damn. Nice find! Congrats

#5326 5 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Congrats great game....and the only pinball to feature two Oscar winners and a Grammy winner on the bg!

#5327 5 years ago

I can proudly say im the owner of the last BSD playfield done by HSA

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#5328 5 years ago

shooter lane looks siiick.

#5329 5 years ago

Ok guys....Im a rookie at this stuff ...I just sent this to a friend and thought i would post here

Ok, BSD, problem with the left sling. Coil fires in test mode but will not pop when the ball hits it. Tested the left sling while playing a game....sling wont fire when i push on it. Credit dot is saying check left sling.

Any help greatly appreciated

#5330 5 years ago

Check the two contacts are not touching, or so far apart they don’t make contact

#5331 5 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

Check the two contacts are not touching, or so far apart they don’t make contact

I will check here shortly....

#5332 5 years ago
Quoted from smiley:

I should have known that....got it fixed! Thx!

#5333 5 years ago

easy hobby.

#5334 5 years ago

I'm excited to say that I'm new to the forum and new to the Dracula club! It's my first pin, I bought it from a nice guy who had it in his living room for the past 12 years. The plunger is a little weak, a few bulbs are out, two of the three center targets don't work, some rubbers are pretty worn, and the playfield could use a good cleaning, but overall it's in great shape and totally playable as-is.

I got Simple Green for the playfield cleaning, I'm nervous, never done any maintenance on a pin before.

Also looking for any general tips to reduce noise, I haven't gotten any complaints but the bumpers and slings are a little loud for the apartment!
IMG_1185 (resized).jpgIMG_1185 (resized).jpgIMG_1190 (resized).jpgIMG_1190 (resized).jpgIMG_1191 (resized).jpgIMG_1191 (resized).jpg

#5335 5 years ago

only thing you can do is keep the glass on.

#5336 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffdill:

I'm excited to say that I'm new to the forum and new to the Dracula club! It's my first pin, I bought it from a nice guy who had it in his living room for the past 12 years. The plunger is a little weak, a few bulbs are out, two of the three center targets don't work, some rubbers are pretty worn, and the playfield could use a good cleaning, but overall it's in great shape and totally playable as-is.
I got Simple Green for the playfield cleaning, I'm nervous, never done any maintenance on a pin before.
Also looking for any general tips to reduce noise, I haven't gotten any complaints but the bumpers and slings are a little loud for the apartment!

Welcome!

Don't use simple green on the playfield. Follow this guide: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleaning-and-waxing-pinball-machines-vids-guide/

#5337 5 years ago

Ah thanks. I've done a couple searches and seen people say it's totally fine to use, but i'll read through this guide. I don't need a deep clean, just enough to get all the dirt off.

#5338 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffdill:

Ah thanks. I've done a couple searches and seen people say it's totally fine to use, but i'll read through this guide. I don't need a deep clean, just enough to get all the dirt off.

CP 100 will give you the results your looking for. Also works well on ramps and rubbers.

#5339 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffdill:

I use material used for dampening road noise in cars, almost like a blanket. Just lay it allong the bottom covering the bottom and sides. Works really well!

#5340 5 years ago

Love Never Dies!

IMG_1523 (resized).JPGIMG_1523 (resized).JPG

#5341 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffdill:

Do not use simple green on the playfield.

Get a bottle of 91% Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, a bottle of Novus 2, and a bunch of clean soft rags.

Also a can of hard carnauba car wax, no liquid waxes or "cleaner/polishing" waxes - just the wax.

RussM

#5342 5 years ago

Leaving the club tomorrow. Not really happy or sad, but it's time to switch things up. True love never dies.

#5343 5 years ago

you'll be back.

#5344 5 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

you'll be back.

I'd be happy to own the game again. Buyer hasn't even picked it up and it would already be number two on the list of games I'd most want to own again. Fish Tales is number one, but with that game I have the ability to play it weekly at a friends house.

#5345 5 years ago

My coffin bracket is damaged. Does anyone have a part number for this? Know of a supplier? New or used?

RussM

BSD Coffin Bracket1 (resized).jpgBSD Coffin Bracket1 (resized).jpg
#5346 5 years ago

Can someone take a pic of the drop target assembly below the pf. My switch under there isn’t working and I want to see what the wiring looks like to the switch. Thanks!

#5347 5 years ago

We’re in the club! Thanks to lpeters82 !

634C3937-8665-4315-B33B-1CC9032A8D2F (resized).jpeg634C3937-8665-4315-B33B-1CC9032A8D2F (resized).jpeg
#5348 5 years ago

Enjoy it!!!

#5349 5 years ago

Enjoying it immensely, my favorite part is slamming renfield into the bars. But master.....slam. That and Buffy, idk why on that one. Just stupidly funny. Great game, can be very dark and difficult. I have no idea why it isn’t a top 20 game. It’s a movie theme I’ve come to appreciate more with time. If you get a chance watch the cut scenes, I think they add a lot to the movie. my Favorite line is “if my beloved burns in hell then so shall I”.

#5350 5 years ago

Deleted

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 84.99
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
There are 11,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 223.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-clubmembers-only/page/107?hl=hazzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.