(Topic ID: 21044)

Bram Stoker's Dracula (BSD) I must have one!

By vintage4life

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Don44
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo(8).JPG
photo(9).JPG
IMG_1451small.jpg
photo.JPG
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from vintage4life:

This is the hardest pin I have ever played! There are some points where I literally want to smash it into a million pieces and burn it! Other than that great pin!

I closed up the outlanes and extended the ball save. That solved a lot of frustration for me.

#102 11 years ago

Bram stoked for ya bro

#103 11 years ago

Try regular flippers. Still brutal but more controllable. It will make you a better player. I go back to my other pinball machines and they seem easy. Did you stack all three yet?

#104 11 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

Try regular flippers. Still brutal but more controllable. It will make you a better player. I go back to my other pinball machines and they seem easy. Did you stack all three yet?

yeah I just put on some regular flippers. Still a very hard game. One bad shot and your done! I stacked all three twice now! Pretty awesome. My highest score is a touch over a billion but I normally score much much lower! My favorite part is when you kill Dracula. The lights, sounds and dmd animations are awesome!

#105 11 years ago

yeah I just put on some regular flippers. Still a very hard game. One bad shot and your done! I stacked all three twice now! Pretty awesome. My highest score is a touch over a billion but I normally score much much lower! My favorite part is when you kill Dracula. The lights, sounds and dmd animations are awesome!

Regular flippers do help but it may be the hardest pin I have played. Having said that, it still keeps me coming back for more abuse.

#106 11 years ago
Quoted from Matt_johnson:

I closed up the outlanes and extended the ball save. That solved a lot of frustration for me.

Haha did you really do that!? I'm about too hah!

#107 11 years ago

Haha did you really do that!? I'm about too hah!

Yup. When I say "closed up" I mean that I adjusted the the star posts as far down as they would go. I added a few or maybe five seconds to the ball save. The ball save is what really keeps you sane, I think it goes up to something like 20sec.

9 months later
#108 10 years ago

Hi!

I own a BSD for 3 Weeks now.It´s awsome!!!Really a just one more game,just one more game..... pinball maschine!!

Uhhh he even scared me now ,i´m sitting here writing and suddenly it screams:" I condemned you to the living dead"
Damn it Dracula!!My revenge has just begun!

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from MontyB:

Hi!
I own a BSD for 3 Weeks now.It´s awsome!!!Really a just one more game,just one more game..... pinball maschine!!
Uhhh he even scared me now ,i´m sitting here writing and suddenly it screams:" I condemned you to the living dead"
Damn it Dracula!!My revenge has just begun!

Yep scares me every time lol.

#110 10 years ago

You guys rock! I get my first BSD in a week and after finding this thread, I'm super excited! I guess I've never really given BSD enough credit. (Always sort of reminds me of Mousin Around). Lol

#111 10 years ago

BSD is on my wishlist and is high on my want-list of now.

#112 10 years ago

Been shopping mine for like as month. Damn work getting in the way. Can't wait to play it again!

#113 10 years ago

I only have room for 3 games, and it wouldn't bother me one bit if two of them were BSD's!

#114 10 years ago

... I just updated my collection to show it as 'current'. I feel like its closer now.

#115 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

... I just updated my collection to show it as 'current'. I feel like its closer now.

Congrats!!!! It is so good to see this game get the appreciation it deserves. It is one heck of a game and fits well in any collection. I know I want one.

9 years later
#116 11 months ago

This was my thread from 10 years ago and yeah I still have my BSD. It will never leave. I paid $1900 for it and drove to Utah from California to get it. Worth it. Best game ever.

#117 11 months ago

It will never leave

Me too, Bro!

#118 11 months ago

I think I bought mine around 13 years ago (2010?). I traded it in 2020 with another game for a Twilight Zone. I never thought I would, but after having it for 10 years, I was done. I have to agree that it is a top notch game. TZ lasted about 2 years, and it’s gone as well. I actually played a BSD today in Michigan, and it was a joy to visit one again.

#119 11 months ago

a few folks told me BSD is a bad game to own, because it's not "deep." Honestly I think that's a selling point. I love this game!

#120 11 months ago

DSD is a great game with a great soundtrack. Easy to understand for all who approach but it’s always the soundtrack and soundbites that keep me coming back. It’s still my favorite game after a couple of years. I wouldn’t let mine go for $1900.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bram-stokers-dracula-bsd-i-must-have-one/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.