New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 242822)

Bram Stoker's Dracula Reset

By troxel

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinballManiac40
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I told a friend that I would look at their game. He said it resets at the start of the game when the ball goes into the plunger. Is this a C5/bridge problem or something dealing with the trough? Just curious where to start looking when I go there.

#2 1 year ago

I’m not sure if this is an isolated issue, but Wpc resets during game play is a well documented issue. Look for a forum topic regarding Wpc resets

#3 1 year ago

Any improvement if you reseat J101, J102, J114 on the driver board and the J210 on the CPU board? (Do with the power off.) Inspect J101 for burnt pins/black connector housing.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Any improvement if you reseat J101, J102, J114 on the driver board and the J210 on the CPU board? (Do with the power off.) Inspect J101 for burnt pins/black connector housing.

I passed the info along and will post again when I back from them.

#5 1 year ago

If reseating connectors does not help, have him run the solenoid test to see if the game reboots during the firing of a certain coil.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside