Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 74 days ago by wugly
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 74 days ago

my assylum upkicker always seems to make a metalic clunk when a ball goes in and a lot of the times when it comes out. there is a rubber stop at the bottom for the plunger to rest on. the ball hits the sides of the scoop and makes a clunl going in and I think it hits the scoop on the way out and clunks sometimes. is this normal and if it is not how would I adjust it to remove the clunk

#2 74 days ago

Mine had that too. Myself? I love the satisfying clunk it makes.

#3 74 days ago

I don't think that it's rubber on the end of the plunger, I believe it's metal and they do break off and then "float" on top of the plunger, double check it, super glue will not hold it, you need to buy a new plunger, PBL has them.

#4 74 days ago

Is that upkicker coil the correct coil installed?

#5 74 days ago

correct coil and the rubber is not on the plunger it cushions the plunger after it shoots the ball and drops back down. if I press down on scoop I think it keeps metal from ringing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 109.99
3,400 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Albany, NY
$ 63.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside