(Topic ID: 236889)

Brainwashed into Pinball hobby?

By Grizlyrig

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I grew up being a Sesame Street kid and still to this day enjoy watching re-runs or Sesame Street movie. I came across this episode and thought I would share it with all of you, as it brought back some great childhood memories. Hope you enjoy it.
    -Mike

#2 5 years ago

I love Sesame Street. I still watch it with my kids to this day. This definitely brought back some memories!

#3 5 years ago

2. Pinball goes to the Carnival.
    3. Pinball goes to the Circus.
    4. Pinball goes Golfing.
    5. Pinball takes a Trip.
    6. Pinball goes to the Farm.
    7. Pinball travels the World.
    8. Pinball's Animal Adventure.
    9. Pinball goes to the Ball Game.
    10. Pinball's Medieval Fantasy Adventure.
    11. Pinball goes on Safari.
    12. Pinball Travels the United States.

-Mike

#4 5 years ago

I still sing this song to this day. What a groovy tune. Watching them all back to back requires a bit more attention span than my former 5 year old brain can handle.

#5 5 years ago

That is awesome. Pat Lawlor saw that for sure.

#6 5 years ago

I still count to 12 this way.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brainwashed-into-pinball-hobby?hl=holminone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.