Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DaWezl
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

black_widow-1531915274-5625 (resized).jpg
    tiger.gif
    th2 (resized).jpg
    2eeywf (resized).jpg
    img20180719_23413083 (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    Bradykidsbathroom (resized).jpg
    E9C2E980-C2A4-40B6-98E3-9C405600C2CC (resized).jpeg
    F9C13092-7782-41B4-A789-9985D86A8C4E (resized).png
    brady-bunch___missed_alice_in_chains_episodes (resized).jpg
    50BA2EB0-1C95-4C62-82B4-C8BF2933317A (resized).jpeg
    2echlw (resized).jpg
    brady4_03 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

She sure was a cutie, in the 60s...had a crush on her!

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. Hmmph.

#52 5 years ago

http://www.nature.com/news/young-poo-makes-aged-fish-live-longer-1.21770#comments

Eating Young Poo May Make You Live Longer!

Read the article and yes the science does seem to back it up. Is that diaper looking tasty?

#53 5 years ago

Not having a toilet in the place would surely devalue it?

Bradykidsbathroom (resized).jpgBradykidsbathroom (resized).jpg
    #54 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

Not having a toilet in the place would surely devalue it?

There's probably a commode under the sink or something.

#55 5 years ago

So what are we gonna do now, Marcia?

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
    #56 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

img20180719_23413083 (resized).jpgimg20180719_23413083 (resized).jpg
    #57 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Let me roll this joint, do a line of blow and then ask me.

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

http://www.nature.com/news/young-poo-makes-aged-fish-live-longer-1.21770#comments
    Read the article and yes the science does seem to back it up. Is that diaper looking tasty?

Fecal Transplants and Pig Worm Eggs.....Natto, some of the better therapies for Crohns Disease and IBS.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Fecal Transplants and Pig Worm Eggs.....Natto, some of the better therapies for Crohns Disease and IBS.

I've read fecal transplants can help you lose weight. I'm game as long as I don't have to take it orally.

#60 5 years ago

Oh snap! I misread the newest thread title as "eating young poon may make you live longer".

carry on....

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 flies can't all be wrong.

#62 5 years ago

2eeywf (resized).jpg2eeywf (resized).jpg

#63 5 years ago

Or MISPLACE them ...

th2 (resized).jpgth2 (resized).jpg
    #64 5 years ago

But they did misplace Tiger.

tiger.giftiger.gif
    #65 5 years ago

I grew up in a ranch and wanted the Brady's staircase in my house as a kid. For the record Marsha and Mary Anne.

#66 5 years ago

RE: Not the Brady's....

That's the one with Ron Jeremy as Sam the meat man

#67 5 years ago

BRANFORD, CT — A Branford woman's social media post about finding a Black Widow Spider in grapes she purchased Monday at Stop & Shop is going viral as it has been shared more than 5,000 times in less than 24 hours.

"I just found a Black Widow Spider in my organic grapes! I just bought them at The Branford Stop & Shop this morning and wanted everyone to be on the look out!," the mother posted on Monday.

She added in a subsequent social media post that she was eating the grapes and noticed an "unusual web on the first batch I cut from the vine...." When her son asked for more that is when she made the shocking discovery.

black_widow-1531915274-5625 (resized).jpgblack_widow-1531915274-5625 (resized).jpg
    #68 5 years ago

Yikes, my wife eats alot of grapes. That’s scary.

2 weeks later
    #70 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grayman_EM:

BRANFORD, CT — A Branford woman's social media post about finding a Black Widow Spider in grapes she purchased Monday at Stop & Shop is going viral as it has been shared more than 5,000 times in less than 24 hours.
    "I just found a Black Widow Spider in my organic grapes! I just bought them at The Branford Stop & Shop this morning and wanted everyone to be on the look out!," the mother posted on Monday.
    She added in a subsequent social media post that she was eating the grapes and noticed an "unusual web on the first batch I cut from the vine...." When her son asked for more that is when she made the shocking discovery. [quoted image]

My husband is sort of known as a local spider expert. One day a neighbor called him bc they had found a black widow in their organic grapes and thought he'd want to keep it. We have a “no venomous spiders” rule in our house (things I never thought I’d have to insist on as an adult), so my husband told them to take it to a nearby wildlife center.

2 hours later the center called to ask my husband if he wanted a black widow spider.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brady-bunch-house-for-saleand-other-weird-news/page/2?hl=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.