View topic image gallery

IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_3876.JPG
Star Trek.JPG
PINBALL--SOUTH SIDE 2.jpg
PINBALL--SOUTH SIDE 1.jpg
IMG_2969.JPG
photo 2.JPG

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Looks like you're only 9 miles or so from PAPA HQ. Might have to make the trek over providing I still have some flippin' energy.

#52 8 years ago

Hrmm.... wonder where those playfields came from, lol

#53 8 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope people who are competing at pinburgh decide to stop in. I am sure they will enjoy the games along with the relaxed atmosphere. Byob for $3 can not be beat in the south side where a beer can cost you upwards of $6 each. Stop down!

#54 8 years ago

Stopped by this weekend while in town for Pinburgh. Awesome place - unique and definitely not something you'd find here in MA. Contemplated staying there all weekend instead of Pinburgh

#55 8 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. It's Just about pinball at Bradish Street, no thrills. Hope to see you again! Some more line up changes include Al's Garage Band for White Water and per request Whirlwind is back for WCS. Back room changes to come this week.

#56 8 years ago

I have a day off in Pittsburgh in May and I can't wait to come down and play.

How does the cork fee work. If I bring a 6 pack its just an additional $3.00 above the entrance fee?

Hopefully Mustang will still be there.

chris

#57 8 years ago

Hi Chris.

$3.00 let you drink as much as you want for the entire day. Mustang will be here unless the dates are April 25-27. Those are reserved for a mustang launch party.

Introduce yourself to is when you stop by.

Nice to meet another pinsider.

Chris

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Hi Chris.
$3.00 let you drink as much as you want for the entire day. Mustang will be here unless the dates are April 25-27. Those are reserved for a mustang launch party.
Introduce yourself to is when you stop by.
Nice to meet another pinsider.
Chris

will do. No this is in June. I'm just excited to check it out.

chris

1 month later
#59 7 years ago

New Bradish Street Pinball Parlor Hours.

Sunday - Thursday 24hr coin drop. I can send you a code to allow access to the parlor.

Friday and Saturday are free play @ $5/hour or $15/night. 7pm - 2am.

Current line up is White Water, Stern Star Trek, Batman the Dark Knight, Al's Garage band, Fire!, LOTR, TZ, Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure, Pinbot, Fireball, Gorgar, Viking, Haunted House, Harlem Globetrotters & Galaxy.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

New Bradish Street Pinball Parlor Hours.
Sunday - Thursday 24hr coin drop. I can send you a code to allow access to the parlor.
Friday and Saturday are free play @ $5/hour or $15/night. 7pm - 2am.
Current line up is White Water, Stern Star Trek, Batman the Dark Knight, Al's Garage band, Fire!, LOTR, TZ, Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure, Pinbot, Fireball, Gorgar, Viking, Haunted House, Harlem Globetrotters & Galaxy.

I hope to visit some day!

#61 7 years ago

You will love it, Jesterfunhouse!!!

1 week later
#62 7 years ago

Had a few pinsiders stop in tonight. Great to meet everyone. Thanks for stopping out.

#63 7 years ago

Thanks for spending the time to hang, play a few games and teach me a few new terms. Can't wait for the next one.

chris

3 weeks later
#64 7 years ago

You're welcome Chris. Hope to see you again soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakewood, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!