Hey mates. Please see below the full event calendar for the 10 Day BPAC Showcase 2019!!!
List is subject to change but we are confident everything will run as listed.
Webpage and artwork for all events is coming along swimmingly.
Below are a few notes on ticketing. Most notably being that the All Access pass will be on sale from April 2nd. More details below brothers and sisters.
- you do not need to put your name down for any of the events on Aussie Arcade or Pinside
- all tickets sales will be done through eventbrite in the coming months. Even if you have listed your name on AA as attending or 'all in' you still must purchase tickets
- AA will regularly be updated with an attending list from eventbrite sales
- all event lanyards, pre-paid merchandise, swag and gate entry passes can be collected from Netherworld from Tuesday the 30th of July
- all event entry fees include one free gate pass into the Ekka Showgrounds for the relevant day
- the barcode from each gate pass will be logged to the relevant competitor so gate passes can not be sold, swapped and if lost can be easily cancelled and replaced
- all event sales will close on Sunday the 28th of July at midnight. Any ticketing requests after this date must be sent via email to email@example.com
- "The All Access All Pinball All Day' lanyard will be on sale from midday on the 2nd of April for 2 weeks only
- after this time all events will be sold through individual Eventbrite links
The All Access All Pinball All Day Lanyard aka The Zipper price is $300 and includes:
- entry into all pinball IFPA endorsed events and pinball side comps across the 10 days
- 10 gate passes to the Ekka showgrounds
- Brisbane Masters t-shirt
- limited edition pin
- bunch of swag from our generous sponsors
I hope you guys and gals find this calendar as exciting as we do.
Ticket purchase links and more coming soon
Love from the BPAC Massive