Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by wesley
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago

Did you try Pinball Resource?
    I know he has some of the back panels, and he had the red balls at one time (used on other Gottlieb machines). pbresource.com

#3 2 years ago

Looks like he's out of stock on the back panel. You'd probably have to call or email and ask about the balls.
    I can't locate them on his website.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

Hey JR,
    Do you know how many balls of each color should be in the machine?

Six white, six red.

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from wesley:

JR, I tried pinball resource they don't have either part. My mini bowling balls are brown and dirty red. Only got 10.

As someone mentioned above, you can get them pretty clean with Novus 2 polish. I'd maybe give them a little bath in dish soap first though, if they're really dirty.
    Use a toothbrush and scrub them. Dry them thoroughly, then use the Novus. There's a thread here for EM parts wanted. Post there, and someone should be able to come up with what you need.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from mechslave:

Speaking of those 12 balls, have you ever gotten all 12 across in a 5 ball game?
    Answer: No!
    It's near impossible, though not. There should be some sort of super special for that achievement. This game is criminally underrated.

I never did. Racked ten a couple of times, and eleven once.
    I've had three copies of this game. I took one of them to Pinfest a few years back, and a friend of mine who is a very good player, did it on his second game!
    It's the only time I've ever seen it done.

1 month later
    #15 2 years ago
    Quoted from wesley:

Hi JR. Got my Bowling Queen. It does have all 12 small balls. Question.....does it matter what sequence the small balls are lined up?

If you start with alternating red/white balls, you'll see that they get juggled around, and don't stay that way. So, no. Just drop them in there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bowling-queen-?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.