Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JesseB
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

If you don't have time to watch it all, skip to game 3 where he plays one-handed:

http://vimeo.com/44832026

#2 7 years ago

Will have to watch this later. I love his tutorials

#3 7 years ago

Oh, golly. I was just trying to get down the nitty gritty of my own strategy since I seem to have plateaued. I figured the only way to beat my current high score was to have a game with a super jackpot/double super and wizard mode. And not one of those wizard modes where I totally beef it. Well, let's see how he does it...

#4 7 years ago

yeah Bowen is very good, I like watching is family guy tutorial and other ones he has done. This makes me want to get Tommy.

#5 7 years ago

I love the bang back he does at around the 13 minute mark. He ended up tilting, but it was still cool to see. Bowen makes all the shots look so easy. I play Tommy every day, and I still suck at it.

#6 7 years ago

Bowen plays better one handed then I can with both Great video and tutorial and I've always wanted a Tommy myself but just the timing never worked out.

#7 7 years ago

That BSD tutorial made me sell mine...

#8 7 years ago

Bowen simply hypnotizes me as he does the vocal play-by-play while playing!

I thought I would see what that would be like . . .talking out loud . . . attempting to explain my playing strategy . . . all the while physically tackling the game.

Wife walks in and sees me talking to myself. Can't explain this one adequately . . .

Thanks to Bowen, I now have an appointment at the psychiatrist for Monday morning . . .

&%$#!!!!
Mike

#9 7 years ago

His MB video is also insanely good. I also like his death saves.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I also like his death saves ...

Is that what it was? I can never remember the difference between a death save and a bang back.

#11 7 years ago

Tried the one handed thing before. You can tell he has done that a few more times

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Is that what it was? I can never remember the difference between a death save and a bang back.

I think bang backs are when you slam the heal of your palm against the lockdown bar when coming down the outlane.

#13 7 years ago

Bowen is a true master. used to play tommy alot, i couldn't come close to doing what he does. and the one-handed thing? c'mon man thats just nuts. thanks bowen, keep em coming.

#14 7 years ago

Great tutorial by Bowen. My Tommy is pretty new (owned less than 1 month), therefore, I have a lot to learn on this strategic game. After watching and learning what to do and what to avoid, my last 10 games (since watching the tutorial) have increased scores of approx 100 million per game, including my highest score to date of 621 million.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside