Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7334 (resized).JPG
IMG_8983 (resized).JPG
IMG_8985 (resized).JPG
IMG_8983 2 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hey ya'll! I have a Bally Bow and Arrow EM machine I'd like to get running again. Bought it from another guy a few months ago on Craigslist. The biggest problem I have is that two of the relays were taken apart , and I've attached some pictures for you all to see. Would any one, by any chance, have the same relays or assembly set sitting around that I could buy from to replace?

If not, any recommendations to fix it? Thanks!!

IMG_7334 (resized).JPGIMG_7334 (resized).JPGIMG_8983 (resized).JPGIMG_8983 (resized).JPGIMG_8983 2 (resized).jpgIMG_8983 2 (resized).jpgIMG_8985 (resized).JPGIMG_8985 (resized).JPG
#2 5 years ago

This looks close to what you need. Have the seller send you close up pics and compare.
www.ebay.com/itm/Bally-Captain-Fantastic-Pinball-Top-Cab-Relays-10-100-1000-Pt-1-2-Score-Reset/282804741159?hash=item41d879e427:g:n5QAAOSwj1haVnF7:rk:67:pf:0

#3 5 years ago

You may be able to reassemble your relays instead of replacing them. 16 of the switches on the #1 and #2 Score reset relays are shown on the schematic from D32 to D40.

1 week later
#4 5 years ago

Playdium I ordered the part from ebay and it was exactly what I needed! Thank you!! I'll put up another picture of it soon once I have it re-assembled.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bow-and-arrow-reset-score-relays and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.