(Topic ID: 230113)

Bow and Arrow odd behavior on 100pt. relay

By uncle_jose

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello (again) so... my Bow and Arrow has been working fine until it developed an odd behavior, every time 100 points are scored I can see a delay on the scoring wheel (it happens to all players and no matter the number on the scoring reel is) all the scoring is fast except the 100s, I can see the score wheel half-way and hear a relay hum and maybe after half second it moves to the next digit. Make sense?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Best,

~ja

#2 5 years ago

Sounds like something is loose or not making good contact. Give the 100 pt. relay a good look.

#3 5 years ago

Yes, I would consentrate on the 100 pt. Relay.
Does the return spring look alright? If you manually activate
that relay, does it seem to be working okay?
It doesn't really sound like a magnetized plate, but maybe..
Any other questions, just let us know..

#4 5 years ago

If it’s not the score reel switch on the 100s relay, check on the player up unit the finger(s) that controls the 100s and the pads the finger(s) rides on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bow-and-arrow-odd-behavior-on-100pt-relay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.