(Topic ID: 176200)

Bounty Backglass - Remake?

By Pinball_Muggle

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

This title's backglass is the unobtainium of the bingo world.

Years ago the old-school bingo guys were searching all over and just gave up.

Games without a good glass would end up with translites or just keep the old crappy ones.

Based on this, I got to wondering if there's still the interest in them.

The guys in Europe have a few and also make them but are reluctant to ship abroad.

Thinking if enough folks chime in we could likely get a batch made on this side of the world.

So please ask around and then "Please Speak Up Here" and we'll see what we can make happen.

Happy Tilting! = )

Steve Smith
Richmond VA

#2 7 years ago

I would take at least one Steve. Thanks for getting this going.

#3 7 years ago

I'd take one too. Glad that this might happen!

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I'd take one too. Glad that this might happen!

Hey CB - maybe a quick podcast about this could help??

#5 7 years ago

Haha (CB) - I'll put the word out! I was planning to do so with my next news podcast on the 11th of Jan. I'll send out a quick one in-between if I'm able to.

3 months later
#6 7 years ago

Is this thread regarding the complete backglass or just the film to be placed on the glass?
Terry K

#7 7 years ago

Going for a real one Mr. T.
Thinking we'd need 10 to 20 sign-ups to be considered ... seems unlikely on this site.
Maybe I'll ask Phil to something on his homepage and we'd get more interest.
I don't want one myself

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bounty-backglass-remake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.