9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Anim8ormatt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

wcs3.jpg
    wcs2.jpg
    wcs1.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I bought my first pin yesterday. World Cup Soccer (WCS). Just set it up tonight, and everything seems to be running well. The playfield is very nice. Backbox and cabinet are very nice also. I went with WCS cause I liked it a lot, and its a great family pinball for my kids. I bought it private party for $1,600. Looking forward to shopping for my next pin

#2 9 years ago

Congrats and welcome the wonderful world of pin ownership and to Pinside. Sounds like you picked up a great deal that the whole family can enjoy. This can be a pretty addicting hobby but so much fun!

#3 9 years ago

Watch out! Once you got two they begin to breed. Welcome.

#4 9 years ago

Nice Steve80
    I remember that was a fun table with the goal up top and magna save at bottom - enjoy

#5 9 years ago

Congrats on the pin and finding this site. Great place, moderators keep everybody on track. Either that or it is just a great group.

They do breed, I started with And they do not stop coming.

#6 9 years ago

Yea, I'm already talking about a 2nd one. The wife if cool with it, but wants to wait until the kids are a little bit older (I have 4 kids under 6 years old). I played a couple games with my 2 oldest this morning and they really liked it. Once I get the kids hooked, I got it made

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from Steve80:

Once I get the kids hooked, I got it made

My 4 yr old granddaughter plays for hours. She is a hoot. She is also pretty rough on the game...I am thinking about buying her a 'zizzlez' machine. Congrats on your purchase.

#8 9 years ago

World Cup soccer is a great game! I loved playing it back in the day. GOOOOAAAAALLLLL!

#9 9 years ago

Good choice for your first game, WCS was my first pin as well. Welcome to the addiction!

#10 9 years ago

congrats and welcome to our suport group for pin addicts! nice machine and enjoy

#11 9 years ago

Welcome to the hobby, Steve80! WCS is a great game.

#12 9 years ago

Congratulations on your first pin! You just got your first one and you're already itching for another? Yeah, it's kind of like that.

#13 9 years ago

Same as my first pin...great choice! Wait until you play Germany, one of the best Wizard modes ever! I made it there twice and my son made it once, when we used to own it. What a rush!!

Welcome to the addiction!

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

Watch out! Once you got two they begin to breed. Welcome.

Yep, I had one in February. Now I'm up to six!

#15 9 years ago

I've bought 8 Pins in the last 7 months. Actually 9 if I include WOZ. I had 1 for 3 years without any problems but as soon as the second one came...POW! There were 7 more.

But I think Black Rose has got me beat. He goes through machines like shit through a goose.

#16 9 years ago

LOLOLOL shit through a goose....

#17 9 years ago

Congrats on your 1st pin and a start in this awesome hobby! I survived a whole year before pin number2 (became a master of Indy..in my eyes atleast) After pin2 came 3 and 4 within 6months

Had a year dry spell and am itching bad! Dam wife wants new carpet before anymore pins

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from wesperron:

I've bought 8 Pins in the last 7 months. Actually 9 if I include WOZ. I had 1 for 3 years without any problems but as soon as the second one came...POW! There were 7 more.
    But I think Black Rose has got me beat. He goes through machines like shit through a goose.

Shit thru a Goose !!! LOL ,, Ok ,, the last 3 month's I've bought ,,, POTO , BK2K , T2

DEST, Corvette ,TAF ,Taxi , JP, NF, HS2 ,TFTC , I-500 , W?D , BS , SJ, RK , Elvis, 007 , Hook , CFTBL , ES , MA, SG , JokerZ , BTTF, RBG, SW, Fire ,WH20 ,BR ....... 30 Pin's

#19 9 years ago

Sheesh BR I havent had a chance to play half those games. I think its great that you are "making it all happen" You wouldnt happen to have any homes for sale close by in your neighborhood?

#20 9 years ago

I just picked up a WCS 94 this last sat. I am in love. Mine was in insane condition and I just installed a new soccer ball last night.

wcs1.jpg wcs2.jpg wcs3.jpg

#21 9 years ago

What direction does your ball spin? Mine is going CCW and it seems odd.

#22 9 years ago

Woah! Not my favorite theme but now for some reason I want one!

"Shit through a goose" LOL

#23 9 years ago

I bought a non working f-14 two months ago as my first pin, now I have 5

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 85.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 17.50
    $ 124.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 40.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 42.00
    $ 11.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 219.00
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 129.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside