Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-597.jpg
image-793.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesleycowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I've wanted to buy a Capcom pin for awhile. Bought a Pinball Magic in good working order with a very nice playfield, plastics, and translite. Cabinet has some wear areas, but not real bad overall. Amazing to me that for their first pin the unique toys and being able to adjust flipper strength, the nice diagnostics levels, and things DE, Gottlieb, and B/W hadn't done. I realize I'm in the honeymoon period, but really enjoying the game a whole lot. There's a Breakshot in the local area and I really like that game. Have only played Airborne and BBB a few games, both seem fun.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Glad you are enjoying it Wesley. Got a bunch of crap from my costumers last night as our winter league started. I always like having some rare and not often seen in the wild games for the players but as soon as I need to move anything on to bring something new in I get the "What happened to Pinball Magic" or "insert name of game here" it was my favorite . Glad it went to a great home.

Sorry Kevin for the folks upset PM is gone. My wife really likes the game and so do I a lot. I believe this will be a keeper for me for quite awhile. My problem is very limited room (4 pins max) and I always hate it when one leaves. Sold RBION, TS, and NGG not too long ago. That was painful but allowed me to get MM and now PM. Even though I hear the critiques of it being linear, I really liked my RS I used to own and it's linear too. I suspect this game will keep me challenged for quite awhile.

Post edited by WesleyCowan: changed a word

4 months later
#47 9 years ago

I would love to purchase copies of the magazine or even would pay to have someone copies the articles from Pingame Journal. I've tried to purchase of the magazine's web-site but they haven't been able to get get these to me.

All 3 parts of the PM articles are the following: issues #128 October 2008, #129 from November 2008, #132 from July 2009. I would love to get all 3 parts about Pinball Magic, but would be pleased to get even one of these.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Martin, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,100 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesleycowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bought-my-first-capcom-pinball-magic?tu=wesleycowan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.