Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by ssathre
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hundred_dollars_md_wht.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

... and it arrives on Tuesday night. If I don't like it, it's tradebait. Anybody wanna guess what it is? No guesses from those "in the know", please.

Ya, i got nothing better to do on a saturday night. I'm married with children in a very al bundy kinda way...

#2 12 years ago

Addam's Family

#4 12 years ago

Medieval Madness

#6 12 years ago

nope & nope

#10 12 years ago

i'll give you a hint: a bunch of people were bashing on it on here today in another thread. oh, wait, every pin gets bashed here daily.

#11 12 years ago

nope on totan

#13 12 years ago

ding ding ding! we have a winna!

#14 12 years ago

TZ ... Why i don't Know

#15 12 years ago

my BSD dream fell through and i got a TZ in it's place. isn't that a sad story??

Sorry about all that. I honestly don't know if it is worth what i gave for it in relation to how much i'd like other pins. It doesn't really matter, i'll get most of my money back when i sell/trade.

#16 12 years ago

I was going to say TZ but i don't think its overrated and i hope you will see why everyone loves it.

#17 12 years ago

sorry about the gloating. i'm just happy i found SOMETHING worth buying.

#18 12 years ago

If I don't like it, it's tradebait.

I don't have any trading machines now. Would you be up for trading for some of these?

hundred_dollars_md_wht.jpghundred_dollars_md_wht.jpg

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I don't have any trading machines now. Would you be up for trading for some of these?

Attachments
    hundred_dollars_md_wht.jpg (30.8 KB, 0 downloads) 3 minutes old

I dunno, gorilla, i dunno... Maybe?? When i "get into" something i tend to like rotating through them quickly and without much thought before i act. I'll let you know!

#20 12 years ago

that didn't sound good.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

that didn't sound good.

Really? Because it sounded exactly like ME!

#22 12 years ago

Dave, I love my TZ but it took a month or so before it took a hold of me. give it some time before you dump it (sorry TG!) lol

Congrats on the pin!

#23 12 years ago

I actually fell in love with TZ after the first ball i played on a fellow pinsider's machine. I hope it isn't fleeting...

#24 12 years ago

Hey, I am going to be living in SM bliss for some time. I haven't even cleaned it yet and its already my favorite game I have ever owned. New LED's and a quick Novus 1 wipe and now I can't stop playing. Poor ole LOTR is getting ignored...

Congrats, BTW Dave. I know you have been on the hunt for quite a while....

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Hey, I am going to be living in SM bliss for some time. I haven't even cleaned it yet and its already my favorite game I have ever owned.

that's awesome! I have never had a chance to play that title yet. hopefully someday we can meet up and play each others pins.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bought-an-overrated-a-lister-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.