Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P9081089.JPG
P9081088.JPG
Gremlins-1.jpg
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

I have had a few SS games and found them all to be a lot of fun. I sold them off mostly because I wasn't interested in working on them and the art wasn't as good. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to having one again.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I have had a few SS games and found them all to be a lot of fun. I sold them off mostly because I wasn't interested in working on them and the art wasn't as good. I wouldn't be entirely opposed to having one again.

Early Gottlieb SS with Chimes works for me, like Joker Poker.

Ken

#53 10 years ago

have an eros 1- its a ss but sure has an em feel to it- the chimes, the play ect kinda weird those transition zone pins.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Welcome to the wonderful world of EMs! They multiply like Gremlins.

Gremlins-1.jpg 11 KB

You got that right, Rat. I have acquired two games from my uncle for $500. They are a 71 Gottlieb Playball and 54 Mystic Marvel. Got them both working and Im totally ready to start looking for another. Hey, Its cheaper than restoring a car.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from Whozac:

You got that right, Rat. I have acquired two games from my uncle for $500. They are a 71 Gottlieb Playball and 54 Mystic Marvel. Got them both working and Im totally ready to start looking for another. Hey, Its cheaper than restoring a car.

I wish I had an uncle that played pinball, let alone an uncle that would sell me 2 pinball machines for 500 dollars.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I wish I had an uncle that played pinball, let alone an uncle that would sell me 2 pinball machines for 500 dollars.

Ditto, got that right!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

He got about 6 of them around 30 years ago and they sat. Only one that I know of worked at the time and we played it at the grandparents house when we were little. I only know where one of the others are now. Its a Gottlieb Poker Face at my Aunts house. Got it working for her and just ordered the parts to clean it up. On that note...anyone know where I could find the playfield plastics for that one? Hers are shot..black and blistered. I haven't had any luck with the bigger names out there. I haven't heard back from Shay yet. They don't have anymore. I asked if they knew of anyone else. Hoping...

#58 10 years ago

Poker Face? Did you mean Joker Poker?

#59 10 years ago

Poker Face is another neat Gottlieb woodrail.

#60 10 years ago

I would love to find a Gtb Poker Face. Awesome graphics, and cool poker theme ruleset. The playfields usually have a lot of wear on them though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bought-an-em-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.