DSC02060.JPG
DSC02061.JPG
0305131009.jpg
0304131043.jpg
DSC01923.JPG
DSC01922.JPG
0222131000a.jpg
0222131000.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joenewberry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 11 years ago

If it won't credit up or start a game, but you get the 7 flashes/chimes, and it goes into attract mode, I'd check the connectors on the MPU board. Remove them, clean them, reseat them.

If you haven't already, consider reflowing the solder on all the connector pins. Several of mine were broken loose and free floating in their holes in the board. Also, probably not a bad idea to replace all the electrolytic caps on the two sound boards and the big filter caps on the solenoid driver board. Those things did the trick for me, anyway.

Have you figured out what they were trying to achieve with that relay they put on the power supply?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 45.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joenewberry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bought-a-flight-200-and-panthera?tu=joenewberry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.