Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Thumbs_down.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100_0014.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 11 years ago

Is Stern's Metallica out yet?

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think there are even people out there, who actually like Xfiles and ID4 as well.

Plenty of them here; I know becasue they keep yelling at me how awesome they are

I was trying to go as "universal" bottom as I could. Personal Stargate may be the worst ever.

#96 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Stargate? That's one of the greatest games ever made. It's in my top 8 of all time. Maybe you need to play one that's dialed in correctly.

Haha. Yeah I've played a few "dialed in" and right out of the box...truly awful.

#98 11 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

I like that it's not the same as everything else. No outer loop and no repeating left-right ramp shots are a refreshing change.
    What's awful? Explain what you don't like...

I don't like anything aboot it. The layout, the feel, the sounds etc etc. It pained me to rate something lower than Avatar...but I had to. But anyway, a lot of people like it and that's cool, just not for me.
    EDIT: And I love FT

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Right out of the box?

ha yep when it was released...since everyone loves it I wish I had a new one laying around!

#147 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I'm surprised with all the hate for O1. It's not the best, but it is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

The fact it is so unique keeps it wayyyy off the bottom for me.
    Do I enjoy playing it? No.
    Do I drain 2 balls just to stop playing it? Yes.
    But it's so crazy you've got to respect it.

#169 11 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

What do you like about it? I played one a couple of times and drained out so quickly I didn't try again.

Sounds like you may need a little more practice

It's a fun game with a nice Lawlor layout. I don;t really know what is to dislike aboot it. Other than that bastard cop target.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bottom-100-pins?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.