Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 170 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Thumbs_down.gif
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100_0014.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 11 years ago

This is all up to everyone's individual taste. There are a lot of the games that have already been listed that I really like. I'd put FT, IJ (Williams), TOTAN, TOM, SC, TZ and GNR on the list of worst games above a lot of the other stuff named, most of which I own and wouldn't trade for any of those.

I have weird tastes.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Fish Tales, Really? I always felt that FT showed all the right ways an unlicensed theme can be good.

I also greatly dislike Fish Tales, and I like the theme.

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Man, I wish I had tastes like that. It sure would make this hobby a lot less expensive. Ha-ha!

It depends. Since I have tastes like that, I own more like 50 pins instead of like 7. It's going to put me in a new house sooner than later (new job first!!), and that ain't cheap.

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from ink_blot:

The Rolling Stones pinball is the worst pile of crap I've ever played. I would rather huff solder smoke till my lungs get coated in lead than play Rolling Stones.

Seriously, what do people who dislike Rolling Stones dislike about it? I think the game is spectacular, and the few people that I know that own them aren't giving them up either.

#129 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

Generaly Dan you and I are on the same page with games, but we will have to agree to disagree on the Stones

Have you played it with the updated code?

The original code was miserable. The new code totally changes the game and makes it I think pretty darn awesome.

#146 11 years ago

I'm surprised with all the hate for O1. It's not the best, but it is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. You definitely learn your drop catch if you play it though. I wouldn't sell mine.

#159 11 years ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Total gimmick game with no real control,

We had this argument before on here, but take it from an O1 owner - you can really, really develop control on it if you learn what you are doing. It's surprising just how much, and I can tell you that I'm a better player because of the skills that I developed playing that title on other machines, where the same skills transfer.

#162 11 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

How the hell does Fish Tales even get mentioned on a thread like this?

'cause some of us think it sucks. Hard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goatdan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bottom-100-pins?tu=goatdan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.