By Comox-Rocks

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bostoncover.jpg
    boston.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Thought I'd start a pinball rumor in the hopes that some of you well connected types pass the idea along to your contacts in manufacturing......
    Anyway I've been playing the first boston album while mudding/taping/renovating my mancave.
    It occured to me that it would make a great pinball game.
    Theme:Interstellar space journey
    game overview: search for new home after earth has been devastated by large comet.
    mini features invole gathering resources,launching probes,fighting hostile aliens, terrafroming planets,etc
    4 ball multiball once youve reached new home with song long time playing in background.
    Playfield toys to include the boston spaceship

Tom scholz is an electrical engineer so i think this would peak his interest.Done right it would sell a ton!boston.jpgboston.jpg

bostoncover.jpgbostoncover.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boston-themed-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.