4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Boise_D
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kinghebes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I operate the pins at Woodland Empire and can assure you they are all in great condition consistently(now that i said that they will prob all go down when you arrive ). Deadpool pro, jurassic park pro, alice coopers nightmare castle, the getaway, lethal weapon 3, and gorgar. Im a player turned operator, so i keep them in the condition id like to play them in. Bodega boise has a t2 and woz which were in great shape last i was in there. But it has been several months so can't attest to the condition. Spacebar has a good lineup also, star trek pro, IM pro, SoR pro, RZ, TNA, and a couple solid states, they also have non pinball arcade games. Machine condition is dependant, def a cool spot though, you should check these places out as they are all fairly close together through the heart of downtown boise. Our pinball scene is healthier than most people think but its still pretty underground and growing. And as mentioned above grinkers has a bunch, unfortunately the pins are not in very good condition most of the time. They do have a shitload of other 80s and 90s arcade games also.

Look up treasure valley pinball on Facebook for any possible events during that time. I don't think there are any IFPA events happening, but there's a private pinball clubhouse that opens up to public randomly with 30 or so pinballs, from EMs to kiss/metallica. There may be an open house freeplay event pop up during your stay, you never know.

Have a nice trip here! Be sure to let me know your honest opinion of my lineup! Ive only been operating about 6 weeks now, and confident you'll like them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kinghebes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bosie-pinball?tu=kinghebes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.