Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Honch
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 11 years ago

No jersey jack
    Old news history of game
    Not a peep about release date or status of game
    No hobbit news yet
    Hopefully will get better real fast

#2 11 years ago

Keep us informed thanks

#3 11 years ago

I read that Jack was going to Skype.

#4 11 years ago

Did he skype because he did not want to face customers in person?

Nice Hotel complex by the way. Whenever I'm in the Metroplex, I try to stay at the Hilton Anatole. They have a Ronald Reagan Suite. Nice alcove by the entry door that anyone can see.

The moving mural hanging from the ceiling in the atrium is really nice to look at when it is dark outside.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Did he skype because he did not want to face customers in person?

He was just coming back from a show in Italy. There is only but so much travel and appearances a person can make. Someone else from JJP is at this show.

#6 11 years ago

Yes they'll try to Skype soon

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Yes they'll try to Skype soon

I thought the seminar already took place, my bad.

#8 11 years ago

Ok finally jersey jack lightened it up with joke about boring lecture

#9 11 years ago

Real games to ship within 2 weeks
    Game is real
    Hobbit in development

#11 11 years ago

Yeah, I was really worried about that

#12 11 years ago

10-15 games per day by mid April then up to 60 games per day max though doesn't think ever near max

#13 11 years ago

10-15 games per day by mid April then up to 60 games per day max though doesn't think ever near max

What does this mean? 60 games per day max is the maximum capacity, but he doesn't think they will ever get near that?

#14 11 years ago

Cool, should be April delivery for me

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

60 games per day max is the maximum capacity, but he doesn't think they will ever get near that?

Well maybe he just likes to perpetuate all the delay fun! 1800 pins a month rolling out....

#16 11 years ago

Working on 3 diff licenses music movie and another secret

#17 11 years ago

Factory code will be in 60s and Complete on production this mknth

#18 11 years ago

Well well, looks like JJ plans on being around awhile....awesome!

#19 11 years ago

Great news thanks!

#20 11 years ago

Still cannot see them shipping (in numbers) by the end of the month

#21 11 years ago

And no originals, which we were all so excited about early on? Sigh.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Still cannot see them shipping (in numbers) by the end of the month

Shipping starts this month..any number is good and 10-15 by mid-April, I'll take it...

Woz will soon be in the house!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from bobbyconover:

And no originals, which we were all so excited about early on? Sigh.

That's what we have Jpop for....

#24 11 years ago

If any of these start-ups turn out to be vaporware...I mean what are the odds that one of the 5 or 6 new ones does not get produced?

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Shipping starts this month..any number is good and 10-15 by mid-April, I'll take it...
    Woz will soon be in the house!

with 40 games already built and waiting on the redesigned boards, the end of the month is only 2 weeks away, nobody has yet been contacted in regards to shipping of their machine

#26 11 years ago

So the topper with the fanning flames is true as predicted.....

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

with 40 games already built and waiting on the redesigned boards, the end of the month is only 2 weeks away, nobody has yet been contacted in regards to shipping of their machine

Its more than 40. Looks like they have a few hundred built waiting for boards and code.

#28 11 years ago

He seemed very confident that they're ready to ship
    And public code is way behind
    Sorry had to leave early to get lunch for wife...
    Will find out more info if I can from others there...

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Its more than 40. Looks like they have a few hundred built waiting for boards and code.

Yep, JJ said 200 ready and waiting, in any event, pins are shipping very soon and that's a great thing!

Quoted from rommy:If any of these start-ups turn out to be vaporware...I mean what are the odds that one of the 5 or 6 new ones does not get produced?

The "odds" are a lot greater for some versus others...but I think the first round gets done and then we'll see who is left standing...

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Well maybe he just likes to perpetuate all the delay fun! 1800 pins a month rolling out....

I swear Ice, 50% of the time I can't tell if you are joking or are serious.

You really think that they will be rolling out 1800 pins a month?

#31 11 years ago

1800/mo? No. That's 90ish a day.

#32 11 years ago

Factory code will be in 60s and Complete on production this mknth

What does this mean?

#33 11 years ago

It means nothing to the end user

#34 11 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

What does this mean?

It probably means that right now we are not seeing everything that has been done by Keith and crew to this point.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from StevenP:

What does this mean?

I think the latest software version is .58 so the 60s will be a bit more advanced, I think.

#36 11 years ago

Latest on public is 59
    Jj said its way behind factory and will probably be somewhere in 60s in production...

#37 11 years ago

Did anyone else catch rest of seminar and any news regarding hobbit?

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I swear Ice, 50% of the time I can't tell if you are joking or are serious.

You really think that they will be rolling out 1800 pins a month?

Glad I keep you guessing!....of course I'm kidding...just saying 60 x 30 days = 1800 or 20 work days = 1200, obviously that ain't happenin...

#39 11 years ago

Latest on public is 59
    Jj said its way behind factory and will probably be somewhere in 60s in production...

Thanks very much for the ongoing updates, really appreciate it. It's very cool for those tuning in from the other side of the world to have someone relaying announcements as they are made. Hope you can cover the Multimorphic P3 seminar too if you are attending.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from solarvalue:

Hope you can cover the Multimorphic P3 seminar too if you are attending.

P3 looks to be some seriously groundbreaking pinball.

I hope somebody records that too.

#41 11 years ago

10 a day would be fair enough .... I have time. So my pin would be build around august.
    Thats quite okay.

#42 11 years ago

As many have said, when you see Cars in the parking lot hes started mass production. 10-15 a day would be good though as they will start to trickle out and to the end customer. would take about 150-180 days to fulfill all open orders (assuming they work 5 day weeks)

#43 11 years ago

Assuming once they hit production everything goes very very smoothly.

Quoted from Gexchange:

0-15 a day would be good though as they will start to trickle out and to the end customer. would take about 150-180 days to fulfill all open orders (assuming they work 5 day weeks)

#44 11 years ago

There was a rumor here a couple days ago from a WOZ buyer that seems to talk regularly a WOZ employee that they already had 200 to 300 built and waiting for the final boards or whatever is the last step.

#45 11 years ago

I heard 100 in an Australian forum a little while ago, and I did hear 200 somewhere else more recently. I don't know if the same number is merely growing as it makes the rounds (up to 300 now I see) but we do know they ARE building playfields while waiting for final boards.

#46 11 years ago

They can't be building games. Where's all the cars in the parking lot?

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Don't they have about 10-15 guys that are able to work on playfields even before hiring some laborers.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

there are no cars in the parking lot because jack has the oompa loompas working on games.
    that way,no one can steal his most precious pinball making secrets.

#49 11 years ago

I drove by JJP today and there were more cars than usual in the lots. Nothing massive, but definitely a noticeable spike.

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

As many have said, when you see Cars in the parking lot hes started mass production. 10-15 a day would be good though as they will start to trickle out and to the end customer. would take about 150-180 days to fulfill all open orders (assuming they work 5 day weeks)

180 days makes sense for all open orders. From what Abel told me it could be 6 months to get my standard.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/boring-jjp-seminar-at-tpf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.