Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago

Cool ideas. I don't think pinball utilizes the display enough. It would be great to be able to make choices, collect/spend money, and shooting video modes like BSD. That would require a lot of coding, though.

4 weeks later
    #45 8 years ago

Love the idea but sounds complicated keeping up with colored balls. I don't know how you could keep it all sorted with balls getting stuck, power off in middle of game, and when removing/adding balls. I think you could keep the same idea and use a display with the power up and normal balls. Maybe some colored lighting changes, too. It would be fun to have a whole variety of power ups from the loot crate. Some could be just wacky or annoying. It seems like that would be the modes of the game. It would be cool to have hundreds of these little modes instead of the typical handful. I suppose that would be crazy complicated coding though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jawjaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/borderlands-the-pinball?tu=jawjaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.