(Topic ID: 100877)

"Border Patrol" Pinball, Is this a theme you would enjoy Mr. Stern?

By BenetBoy78

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by blondetall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_m5plr9OpzO1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

" Border Patrol" pinball machine with a "Operation Fast-and-Furious-GunWalk-Multiball". Think of it, Aliens can sneak in from the southern/northern borders via "Tunnels and shoot out of a VUK on the American side.", with toys that include "Safe Houses", and/or a "Train Rail Car" opening up dumping illegal multiballs for Safe-House/Train-Rail-Car Multiball (Think Stern Indiana Jones Ark Multiball)l", and an interactive "Border Agent at the border (Think Hulk other Super Heros, IM, XMEN, SM). Or an interactive Border Patrol Jeep with Agent (Think NGG Golf Cart modified - size of Mustang with Agent(s), but interactive).

The objective could be to capture illegals from different countries across the world and put them in local detention, but with the members of ISIS, Taliban and Al Queda put in Guantanamo Bay. Think of what "Guantanamo Bay Break-Out MultiBall" could be!!

The ultimate achievement at Wizard mode is for the POPE to exit the Vatican and speak in Latin allowing the destruction of ISIS. Then all hell breaks loose....on the DMD of course.

Please Mr. Stern......Border Patrol Limited Edition with a MIRRORED GLASS and installed shaker! Back it up with excellent Stereo rock and roll music consistent with the theme and all integrated play-action RGB lighting. fourth and fifth speakers on the cabinet sides soon? Open invitation to Mr. Stern to visit me in Phoenix for a tour of the naturally occurring elements for "Border Patrol" pinball. BBQ and cold drinks on the house, packed with Sterns.

#2 9 years ago

Yeah, Stern will jump all over this one. Nothing like a politically charged topic to fuel international sales.

#3 9 years ago

Their work line might not like that

#5 9 years ago

Dumbest.

Idea.

Ever.

#6 9 years ago

What, no water board toy? How about a video mode where a persons face goes on the DMD and you racially profile them?

You mention aliens sneaking in from northern borders, worried about Canadians too?

#7 9 years ago

I'm shocked that a moderator read this and didn't close it immediately. This thread is wrong in so many ways.

#8 9 years ago

Let me guess, the premium comes with subway action and under playfield - Tijuana to Otay Mesa, light inserts to complete tunnel.

#10 9 years ago

Wow. Just wow.

#11 9 years ago

Obvious troll...move along, nothing to see here

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Obvious troll...move along, nothing to see here

I think this guy actually thinks this is a good idea & is in like company.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I think this guy actually thinks this is a good idea & is in like company.

This joke also went over with a thud in the "What's Stern Making" thread. Apparently he thinks it was funny enough to repeat. He was wrong.

Some people don't realize that when people don't laugh at their jokes, it's not because "they just don't get it", it's because it's just not funny. And personally, I'm all for politically incorrect jokes but they must bring the funny.

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from n0s4atu:

This joke also went over with a thud in the "What's Stern Making" thread. Apparently he thinks it was funny enough to repeat. He was wrong.
    Some people don't realize that when people don't laugh at their jokes, it's not because "they just don't get it", it's because it's just not funny. And personally, I'm all for politically incorrect jokes but they must bring the funny.

Reminds me of Larry the Cable Guy, who always seems to follow up borderline-racist jokes with "That there's funny, I don't care who you are." Of course his stuff is almost all crap (with the exception, ironically, of a few creative bits on diarrhea).

#15 9 years ago

Yeah, um, wow... so... closing this.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/border-patrol-pinball-is-this-a-theme-you-would-enjoy-mr-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.