(Topic ID: 114943)

BOP restomod & repo PF feedback (finished with lots of pics)

By 85vett

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 201 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Buthamburg
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled-1.jpg
IMG_6197.jpg
Williams_Serialnumber_Sticker_The_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_661864.png
IMG_6190.jpg
IMG_6185.jpg
IMG_6184.jpg
IMG_6182.jpg
IMG_6183.jpg
IMG_6180.jpg
IMG_6177.jpg
IMG_6178.jpg
IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6175.jpg
IMG_6174.jpg
IMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6172.jpg
There are 201 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 9 years ago

Stopping point for the night as I'm missing some screws I need to secure the ramps. Guess I polished them and put them in my trash pile as they are MIA. I did get all the harnesses install on the PF. Just need to get the ramps and helmet on so I can attach those harness then clean things up. Getting close.

***fitment issue - This may or may not be the PF. On my heartbeat ramp one of the screws that secures the ramp front to the PF doesn't line up. It's off by a couple of MM's. I'll just line things up the best I can and make a new hole if necessary. It wont be seen anyway. I do have aftermarket ramps so it could be them that are off as well but something you'll want to check out.

IMG_6145.jpgIMG_6145.jpg

#102 9 years ago

Are you going to put any extra sockets in the empty holes in the pf? There are a couple on the very left top corner. I put a couple of red bulbs up there which really look nice.

#103 9 years ago

now that looks sexy! thinking and hoping that i will be hearing something soon from PPS

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Are you going to put any extra sockets in the empty holes in the pf? There are a couple on the very left top corner. I put a couple of red bulbs up there which really look nice.

I'm planning on putting one back by the scope and had thought about putting a strip in the back above the head. Not sure about that one just yet though.

#105 9 years ago

PF and cab have once again been married together. I still have a lot of detail work to wrap up but I'm almost there. Nerves are already starting with the first start up lingering. Everything fits like a glove. No FH PF issues (being to long). Got a good amount of clearance on the sides of the PF between it and the cab too.

IMG_6158.jpgIMG_6158.jpg

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

PF and cab have once again been married together. I still have a lot of detail work to wrap up but I'm almost there. Nerves are already starting with the first start up lingering. Everything fits like a glove. No FH PF issues (being to long). Got a good amount of clearance on the sides of the PF between it and the cab too.
IMG_6158.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#107 9 years ago

FINISHED! I'm to chicken &^%$ to fire her up tonight but I've got everything finished now. Just need to fire her up and make sure everything is right. Figured fresh eyes tomorrow for my go through check would be better than rushed tired eyes.

Yes, I know, I went overboard with zip ties. I am OCD with clutter so I've spent WAY to much time rewiring things to try and make it look as clean as possible. Was a major pain and I'm still not 100% happy with it but I think it's the best my skills will allow. Every nut and bolt was clean and tumbled to a polish. I hand polished all the ball guides and brackets. Every switch was cleaned and polished. All coils were cleaned and rewrapped. You get the idea.... Nothing was left untouched in this game. Started life as a well used bar Bride so it's come a LONG way.

I got all my remade warning sticker and warranty stickers added today as well. I used HEP's photo gallery to get them in the right spot. Hopefully I accomplished this. I was short two rubbers in the upper PF so until my pinball Life order comes in I wont be able to play her but I can hopefully now just stare and enjoy for a bit.

I'll post picks with it on soon. My wife wants me to install mirror blades so I'll probably do that (have an extra set at the house) so will have pics of that as well. My goal was to try and to build the nicest BOP in the country that was not professionally restored. Not sure if I accomplished this but I'm pretty happy with the final product.

Loads of pics now:

IMG_6163.jpgIMG_6163.jpg

IMG_6165.jpgIMG_6165.jpg
IMG_6166.jpgIMG_6166.jpg
IMG_6167.jpgIMG_6167.jpg
IMG_6168.jpgIMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6169.jpgIMG_6169.jpg
IMG_6170.jpgIMG_6170.jpg
IMG_6171.jpgIMG_6171.jpg
IMG_6172.jpgIMG_6172.jpg
IMG_6173.jpgIMG_6173.jpg
IMG_6174.jpgIMG_6174.jpg
IMG_6175.jpgIMG_6175.jpg
IMG_6176.jpgIMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6177.jpgIMG_6177.jpg
IMG_6178.jpgIMG_6178.jpg
IMG_6180.jpgIMG_6180.jpg
IMG_6182.jpgIMG_6182.jpg
IMG_6183.jpgIMG_6183.jpg
IMG_6184.jpgIMG_6184.jpg
IMG_6185.jpgIMG_6185.jpg

#108 9 years ago

WOW...congrats and believe me when I say it looks every bit as good as a HEP. FABULOUS job. I bow to you sir.

#109 9 years ago

It looks so good, it's almost eerie

Wonderfully done!

#110 9 years ago

Fantastic And I don't' think you went overboard with the zip ties. Looks amazingly clean!

Chris

#111 9 years ago

Here comes the HEP police.... in 3...2...1...

I also agree though. Fantastic job

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Here comes the HEP police.... in 3...2...1...
I also agree though. Fantastic job

LOL. His work is amazing so for anyone to even say it comes close is a huge compliment. I'm sure there are a lot of things he does better. If it ever goes up for sale I'll call it a MEP to be safe (Medium End Pin restoration ) My wife says I am not allowed to sale it unless someone offers me stupid money for it so it sounds like it will be in our house for a while.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I'll get her fired up today and will get some pics with all the lights on (hopefully). Looks like my replacement rubbers wont make it here till Friday so I wont be able to play till then. That's going to be a tough wait but it's punishment for me leaving them off my last order.

I have found it a bit funny that one of the pics was flagged as unsafe for work. It's only a pic of the boards. Gave me a chuckle though.

#114 9 years ago

Forgot, my friends will make fun of me for sure on this but my OCD took over and I went as far as making sure all the nuts on the bolts all face the same direction as well as the slots in the screws. Yes, I know, I'm sick.... Which is also probably why I've got about 800 hours in this from start to finish.

My wife wants me to do a Fun House next

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Forgot, my friends will make fun of me for sure on this but my OCD took over and I went as far as making sure all the nuts on the bolts all face the same direction as well as the slots in the screws. Yes, I know, I'm sick.... Which is also probably why I've got about 800 hours in this from start to finish.
My wife wants me to do a Fun House next

clocking the screws is not that uncommon

#116 9 years ago

I want to see and hear a nice looooong glass off vid.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I want to see and hear a nice looooong glass off vid.

I'll make one once I get my missing rubbers and all the bugs are worked out. I'll leave the glass on but will borrow the invisiglass that is on one of the other games in my house so it wont glare for the camera.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll make one once I get my missing rubbers and all the bugs are worked out. I'll leave the glass on but will borrow the invisiglass that is on one of the other games in my house so it wont glare for the camera.

Sounds good, it's the only way I'll ever get to see and hear the new system.

#119 9 years ago

Powered her on. 2 major issues and one minor issue that I have to try and figure out.

- The head. It spun one spot just fine and then got stuck half way through it's movement to it's second face. Something must be binding somewhere.

- Coils - All coils from 9-14 do not work. All other coils work just fine. No clue on this one right now.

- (minor issue) Head chase lights - They are cycling SUPER fast. I'm on original code so I think that was addressed in one of the patches. Once I get the other things figured out I'll try to update the code to see if that fixes this.

#120 9 years ago

Looks killer!!!!!! Great job.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Powered her on. 2 major issues and one minor issue that I have to try and figure out.
- The head. It spun one spot just fine and then got stuck half way through it's movement to it's second face. Something must be binding somewhere.
- Coils - All coils from 9-14 do not work. All other coils work just fine. No clue on this one right now.
- (minor issue) Head chase lights - They are cycling SUPER fast. I'm on original code so I think that was addressed in one of the patches. Once I get the other things figured out I'll try to update the code to see if that fixes this.

did you go from 1.0 onld machine to 2.0 on a swapped pf? Thats just asking for more issues. More work but less headaches to install the new PF with the original HW then convert. it would cut the potential issues in half. Or to install 2.0 with the old PF, then swap the PF's.

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

did you go from 1.0 onld machine to 2.0 on a swapped pf? Thats just asking for more issues. More work but less headaches to install the new PF with the original HW then convert. it would cut the potential issues in half. Or to install 2.0 with the old PF, then swap the PF's.

Yes, I did.

Fixed the head. It was hanging on a bracket for the mini-PF. Added a longer spacer for that black bracket and it no longer stops the movement.

As for the coils - Here is the odd thing. They do not fire while in coil test in the test menu but if I press the switch each item will fire. For instance. If I make contact for the slingshot switch it will fire the coil for the switch. I thought I may have got the switch and coil harness backwards for those two items but I've quadruple checked and they are correct and in the right locations. Is this normal behavior for a BOP?

#123 9 years ago

Is this correct?

I saw on DP's install guide it should go like this but I saw in a write up that the green harness actually was going to a different location (below where it is in the pic).

IMG_6190.jpgIMG_6190.jpg

#124 9 years ago

Can someone test this out in 2.0? I'll also post in a 2.0 help thread.

Reason I ask is I just updated my game version and went into test mode in 2.0 and everything works as designed. I wonder if it's a pinmame issue now causing the problem.

#125 9 years ago

I personally recommend breaking in your bride without the use of any rubbers

Pics or it didn't happen

#126 9 years ago

looks really nice !!! do you plan on removing the protective film from the face ball guides ? how did you remake the warranty and other stickers?

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

looks really nice !!! do you plan on removing the protective film from the face ball guides ? how did you remake the warranty and other stickers?

Ah man.... So, my wife said I should reply to this with this so that I don't look like a dumb ass, " Nope, I wanted to leave them on there as it matches the blue in the game."

Truth be told I didn't even realize they had covers on them. I thought it was just the material they used of which I was a bit disappointed in. I removed one already and it looks much better.

As for the stickers. I got them from Inkochnito and had them printed by my printer. Just e-mail him and he can make you some up. Here are the brides for anyone that needs them. You can get all the standard ones here - http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/ just need to get them printed.

Williams_Serialnumber_Sticker_The_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_661864.pngWilliams_Serialnumber_Sticker_The_Machine_Bride_of_Pinbot_661864.png

I took a pic with the lights on. I'll have to figure out how to get better pics as these make it look pretty bad. You can at least see how the extra GI light in the back left helps brighten things up a bit. Tried to play a game (adding some black rubbers for the missing ones for now) and realized that the rechrome on my skill shot ramp made the opening to small. It catches the ball now and holds it. Going to have to remove it and spread the guides apart a bit. I'd do it on the game but I don't want to break or scratch something.

IMG_6197.jpgIMG_6197.jpg

#128 9 years ago

I really like the look of it with the clear rubbers on it. How many of each size did you need for the game? Are you going to put a led strip in the center drain?

#129 9 years ago

The field looks fantastic, but I just can't get past the cabinet. The black just looks so blah, the original cab stiff out due to its unusual color. You went through the hassle of un-purpling the game then put on purple rails. It would make more sense to put purple rails on the purple cab. Or black or stainless on the black. I just don't get it. I'm glad you like it, it just makes no sense to me. It's no different than the people who painted their old EMs to match their basements.

#130 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

The field looks fantastic, but I just can't get past the cabinet. The black just looks so blah, the original cab stiff out due to its unusual color. You went through the hassle of un-purpling the game then put on purple rails. It would make more sense to put purple rails on the purple cab. Or black or stainless on the black. I just don't get it. I'm glad you like it, it just makes no sense to me. It's no different than the people who painted their old EMs to match their basements.

Why do you need to say the same thing 4 times in one thread? and its incredibly different than "the people who painted their old EMs to match their basements."

#131 9 years ago

gorgeous ! love the black bride , amazing . Love the color pattern you have going with the lights !

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Why do you need to say the same thing 4 times in one thread? and its incredibly different than "the people who painted their old EMs to match their basements."

Because I want to, am I supposed to give a s&*# if you don't like the fact you don't want to see a differing opinion? There are updates showing the full game put together. After seeing it put together my opinion still stands. Its no different than repainting an EM to something you prefer compared to the original. Well, technically its different as he decaled it rather than painted it. But its the same end result.

#133 9 years ago

Here is why I did the decals and legs the way I did -

- I put black on as I hated the purple. I think the purple cabs look stupid and I never understood why they would do this. It's supposed to be a space theme and last I checked space was dark.
- I wanted something different. Life is pretty boring without variety. Why do a lot of the TWD LE owners want to replace their rusty look hardware with the Blood spattered hardware? It's because people think it looks better and fits the theme better.
- I went with the purple hardware over Black or chrome as I wanted to tie in the backglass and DMD panel with the game plus keep some homage to the purple. Plus I thought Black rails would be too black and I'm not a fan of chrome rails.

At the end of the day I'm happy with it. I can also respect that you like the purple better and I wont dog that but I would hope you could respect the fact that I like the black better. I think that is all BTW was getting at as well.

#134 9 years ago

For what it's worth, I think what you did looks sharp, and I think you did a great job with all the work you did. It almost makes me regret selling mine! I am looking forward to playing BoP 2.0 at MGC as I hear there will be at least one there.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really like the look of it with the clear rubbers on it. How many of each size did you need for the game? Are you going to put a led strip in the center drain?

I'll check my chart and share with everyone. Yes, I'm planning on putting a light under the apron. Right now I'm waiting to do additional mods until I get a chance to confirm all is good with the game. I also want to put in some lights behind my clear flipper buttons (replaced the purple ones) and I also want to put a red LED strip at the top of the game that ties into the light that lets you know when the pinbot PF is open. That small light where it's at is hard to tell when it's on or not.

I'm also thinking of doing the LED OCD on it. Has anyone done this on 2.0? I'm seeing some minor ghosting in a couple of inserts plus I'd like to get that smooth movement back.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

- I put black on as I hated the purple. I think the purple cabs look stupid and I never understood why they would do this. It's supposed to be a space theme and last I checked space was dark.
- I wanted something different. Life is pretty boring without variety. Why do a lot of the TWD LE owners want to replace their rusty look hardware with the Blood spattered hardware? It's because people think it looks better and fits the theme better.
- I went with the purple hardware over Black or chrome as I wanted to tie in the backglass and DMD panel with the game plus keep some homage to the purple. Plus I thought Black rails would be too black and I'm not a fan of chrome rails.
At the end of the day I'm happy with it. I can also respect that you like the purple better and I wont dog that but I would hope you could respect the fact that I like the black better. I think that is all BTW was getting at as well.

Hey, I said I'm glad you like it. It's your game do what you want, and enjoy it. Like I said I just don't get it, I wouldn't do it. Personally I'm not a fan of purple as a color, but I think that it makes this cab stand out from what was before it. System 11 was mostly black games. This hit the arcades and drew you in since it was different it made you look at it. In a dark arcade this would have just gotten lost with the rest of the black games that's one of the reasons to have done it back then. As for chrome I agree, I can't stand it on pins, its shiny but you spend all your time wiping it clean. Leave chrome where it belongs, on cool cars. Personally, I think standard stainless would have stood out on the black cab.
You thought the purple was stupid so you used purple rails as an homage to what you thought was stupid?
Why are people changing hardware on TWD? I'd guess its because the game play itself isn't that good, the art isn't good and they are trying to justify keeping, or trying to convince others to buy it, via the Look at all the work I put into it its gotta be worth more now method that's so popular on this site.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll check my chart and share with everyone. Yes, I'm planning on putting a light under the apron. Right now I'm waiting to do additional mods until I get a chance to confirm all is good with the game. I also want to put in some lights behind my clear flipper buttons (replaced the purple ones) and I also want to put a red LED strip at the top of the game that ties into the light that lets you know when the pinbot PF is open. That small light where it's at is hard to tell when it's on or not.
I'm also thinking of doing the LED OCD on it. Has anyone done this on 2.0? I'm seeing some minor ghosting in a couple of inserts plus I'd like to get that smooth movement back.

If you have ghosting there's a problem somewhere. I'm pretty sure Proc isn't handing the lamp matrix the same way as original It just allows the voltage to go to a lamp when it should be on, not strobing like the original HW. There should be no ghosting under Proc.
As for your solenoid power issues you were having I have no idea. Put up a pic of the Proc connections. I'll try to check mine tonight while I'm breaking down a game to take to MGC. IIRC one of the connections is offset on the Proc board. maybe that's the issue.

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

For what it's worth, I think what you did looks sharp, and I think you did a great job with all the work you did. It almost makes me regret selling mine! I am looking forward to playing BoP 2.0 at MGC as I hear there will be at least one there.

There will be one there, and it will be loud. I'm not bringing mine, maybe for expo. TheKorn's will be there.

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

You can have an opinion, absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. But you can also do it without crapping all over the guys thread. It was something he obviously worked very hard on and is super proud of (rightfully so).

"Although not the color choices I would have made, the game looks great overall" would have conveyed the same message

Unless you were going for "douchebag", in which case....nailed it

Chris

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

There was really no reason to explain why you did what you did, as you can see you are only feeding the sharks. Some Pinsiders feel the need to tell you EXACTLY why they don't like what you do with your game which says to me that they are lacking in the social graces. A simple "I like your workmanship but I don't agree with your color choices" would have been the nice way of putting it. BTW I love what you chose to do with your game. But I guess some don't want to be nice.

#141 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I'll check my chart and share with everyone.

Thanks vett, very nice of you.

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

You can have an opinion, absolutely nothing wrong with that at all. But you can also do it without crapping all over the guys thread. It was something he obviously worked very hard on and is super proud of (rightfully so).
"Although not the color choices I would have made, the game looks great overall" would have conveyed the same message
Unless you were going for "douchebag", in which case....nailed it
Chris

I didn't crap in it at all, I stated my opinion. I never would have said what you put in quotes as it would have been an outright lie. I don't think it looks great overall. The PF looks great as stated. It's an honest opinion, with my reasons for it explained. douchebag would have been more of the "the OP is a F$&(@()$ moron for doing something this F%*&*# stupid to a game, People should find him and beat the s*@$ out of him for being a non-conformist" none of which was ever said or implied (and isn't now either). Its his game, enjoy it. If someone puts something on a public message board they are going to get opinions that are contrary to theirs.

I said I'm glad he likes it. the work he did looks like it was done well, but that does not mean I have to think the final result is good.

#143 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really like the look of it with the clear rubbers on it. How many of each size did you need for the game?

Here is what I got. I'm hoping I didn't miss something. I always buy extra so my receipt wasn't much help so I tried to pair things up with the parts on the game.

Mini Playfield - I didn't use the stock arrangement in the top right. I went with 7/16 on all the post vs using a couple of larger rings spanning multiple post.
16 - 7/16" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174
3 - 1 1/4" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3180
2 - 1 1/2" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3181

Main Playfield -
3 - 2 1/2" (slings) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3184
14 - 5/16" (star post, remember I used the double rubber post under the mini playfield) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3176
1- 1 1/2" (right lane guide under mini playfield) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3181
2 - 2" (left lane guide under mini playfield, recall I used the double rubber post there too) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3183
5 - post sleeves - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3304
1 - 7/16" (this is the post by the lower right 5k target. Check to see if you have a star post, reg post or mini post there)- http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174
2 - flipper rubbers

Depending on how tight you want your inlanes, either:
2 - 3/8" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3173
-or-
2 - 7/16" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174

#144 9 years ago

WOW! Looks really cool. I might have missed it but what LED's did you go with? Is that blue for the GI?

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

WOW! Looks really cool. I might have missed it but what LED's did you go with? Is that blue for the GI?

Those are Ice Blue from Comet. - http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/1smd5050.htm

Pretty sure I got all the bugs worked out now. All switches are adjusted to a sensitivity that I like, the head is no longer sticking and calibrates correctly, coils all fire and (with the update) my lights look much better. I got my pinball life order in today so I was able to add the missing 2 rubbers as well. Going to let my wife play the first game when she gets home. Will try and get some video either tonight or tom.

#146 9 years ago

Ahh ok. I like the blue over the purple I've seen on other BOP's. Nicely done and yes a long video would be epic with the 2.0

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

Ahh ok. I like the blue over the purple I've seen on other BOP's. Nicely done and yes a long video would be epic with the 2.0

Vid of 2.0 (shipping rules, not current code)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/_VqlN2dvigw?autoplay=1&rel=0

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Here is what I got. I'm hoping I didn't miss something. I always buy extra so my receipt wasn't much help so I tried to pair things up with the parts on the game.
Mini Playfield - I didn't use the stock arrangement in the top right. I went with 7/16 on all the post vs using a couple of larger rings spanning multiple post.
16 - 7/16" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174
3 - 1 1/4" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3180
2 - 1 1/2" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3181
Main Playfield -
3 - 2 1/2" (slings) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3184
14 - 5/16" (star post, remember I used the double rubber post under the mini playfield) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3176
1- 1 1/2" (right lane guide under mini playfield) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3181
2 - 2" (left lane guide under mini playfield, recall I used the double rubber post there too) - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3183
5 - post sleeves - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3304
1 - 7/16" (this is the post by the lower right 5k target. Check to see if you have a star post, reg post or mini post there)- http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174
2 - flipper rubbers
Depending on how tight you want your inlanes, either:
2 - 3/8" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3173
-or-
2 - 7/16" - http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3174

Thanks for that vett.

#149 9 years ago

Great job. Pin looks fantastic!

#150 9 years ago

Looks like I just messed something up trying to adjust the switches... Desperate for help on this one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/switch-tech-help-please-what-did-i-just-f-up#post-2372422

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
There are 201 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-restomod/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.