(Topic ID: 108108)

BoP repro playfield - finally a reality!

By Chippewa-Pin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 229 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Buthamburg
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FullSizeRender (4).jpg
2015-05-26 20.48.32.jpg
2015-05-26 20.38.04.jpg
BoP_Full_PF.jpg
BoP_Backlit_PF.jpg
BoP_LL_PF.jpg
BoP_LR_PF.jpg
BoP_Lower_PF.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_5968.jpg
8c.JPG
8b.JPG
8a.JPG
soon.JPG
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 9 years ago

I received an email this morning from Peter (B&T Automaten) stating that the BoP playfields are almost ready, just need clearcoating. Shipping should be roughly the beginning of December.

Price: 600 euro (approx $750)
Shipping: 90 Euro (air freight) (approx $110)

I first started talking to him in 2011 about the playfield and back then he was recommending to buy through Rick at BAA. Not sure if that's still the case or not. I'm checking with him to see.

#2 9 years ago

Is there a website associated with this guy?

#3 9 years ago

i tried b&t automaten and it sent me to perfect playfields... that site is no longer valid.

#4 9 years ago

PPS posted pics earlier this week colors down waiting on black then clear

#5 9 years ago

Someone please post a link where we can order these when it is ready as I've been waiting forever for someone to make these!

#6 9 years ago

Got the same email, here's a pic of the playfield, can't wait!

soon.JPGsoon.JPG
#7 9 years ago

me too....

Quoted from MXV:

Someone please post a link where we can order these when it is ready as I've been waiting forever for someone to make these!

#8 9 years ago

interested as well.

#9 9 years ago

Nice.....floor?

#10 9 years ago

Also ready to get in line!

#11 9 years ago

getting in on this thread - perfect timing my BOP arrives tomorrow.

#12 9 years ago

This will make for a perfect winter project when I can get one of these and do the swap.

#13 9 years ago

I received the same email from Peter and have been tracking this project for what seems like years. I am really excited to hear that they almost ready to ship!

#14 9 years ago

Can someone give me Peter's email address? They don't seem to have a website anymore.

#15 9 years ago

I want one!

#16 9 years ago

This is really on time.. im doing a restoration of mine atm but what the hell! =)

If someone knows where I can contact the guy(s) selling these I would like to know. PM me if you don't want to post it in the thread.

/ Andy

#17 9 years ago

I kinda want one just to set aside for later for when I finally acquire a BOP. Do some of you guys end up doing this sort of thing--start collecting hard-to-find parts for a pin you really know that you want to own at some point?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from TheRingMaster:

This is really on time.. im doing a restoration of mine atm but what the hell! =)
If someone knows where I can contact the guy(s) selling these I would like to know. PM me if you don't want to post it in the thread.
/ Andy

It's the same company that made the High Speed playfields. They will be for sale via PPS according to Rick.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I kinda want one just to set aside for later for when I finally acquire a BOP. Do some of you guys end up doing this sort of thing--start collecting hard-to-find parts for a pin you really know that you want to own at some point?

yes !... i purchased monster bash sideboard decals from another pinside member. monster bash is on my wish list.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yes

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

It's the same company that made the High Speed playfields. They will be for sale via PPS according to Rick.

CPR made High Speed

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from SDFworker:

CPR made High Speed

Not sure then. It's the company in Germany that had the high speed on there website forever. I didn't realize that the HS that was done last year was from CPR.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Not sure then. It's the company in Germany that had the High Speed on there website forever. I didn't realize that the HS that was done last year was from CPR.

that is the company but you're mistaken. you mean highspeed2 / getaway not high speed.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

that is the company but you're mistaken. you mean highspeed2 / getaway not High Speed.

They messed up on the Getaway Pfs by shooting satin clear on them. Looked horrible with frosted inserts .

#25 9 years ago

Hopefully they've changed to clear clear now..

#27 9 years ago

Send it without clear if ya gotta

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Send it without clear if ya gotta

I agree - I'm going to re-clear it anyway

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I agree - I'm going to re-clear it anyway

You're going to do mine too, right?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

You're going to do mine too, right?

Sure - but is there a waitlist we need to be on or just wait for Planetary to list them?

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sure - but is there a waitlist we need to be on or just wait for Planetary to list them?

Not sure. I let you know if I find out anything.

#32 9 years ago

I hope I get an email at some stage as well. I registered my interest with B&T Automaten almost 2 years ago. Never received a response at the time so just crossing my fingers that I've made the cut. If not hopefully they sell through Planetary.

#33 9 years ago

Mine will be recleared too. HSA does a great job!

#34 9 years ago

for bop playfields that PPS/BAA sell it turned out that the BOP thread on the pps forum is where our 'pre-' list is ...

#35 9 years ago

.... running to pps forum now

#36 9 years ago

How do you get to the forum when the website is down? I need to get on this list asap.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

for bop playfields that PPS/BAA sell it turned out that the BOP thread on the pps forum is where our 'pre-' list is ...

kindly pls link that forum.
-mof

#38 9 years ago

www.planetarypinball.com/forum

#40 9 years ago

I don't understand why Rick's forums are locked from view to interested customers like me? I'm interested in reading about the products available, but I don't want to create an account just to read forum threads. I guess he has enough customers already.

#41 9 years ago

Shoot. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to do a phone interview to let people register to be on his site with all the BS he has to deal with.

Just sign up and move on. Not worth complaining about.

#42 9 years ago

Thanks for the link, I'm now on the wait list.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I don't understand why Rick's forums are locked from view to interested customers like me? I'm interested in reading about the products available, but I don't want to create an account just to read forum threads. I guess he has enough customers already.

You created an account here ....what's the difference?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from SDFworker:

You created an account here ....what's the difference?

You don't have to create an account here to read posts.

1 week later
#47 9 years ago

Glad to hear these are finally getting done! I don't have my BOP anymore, but it needed one and I know a lot of others that will benefit from a new pf.

#48 9 years ago

I can't recall another group of people wanting a playfield so bad. I know EBD and KISS, but overlays etc mostly calmed that group down.

I hope they make enough. 200? more/less?

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

anyone hear of any updates?

Issue with clearcoating. Maybe by Christmas for batch 1.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Issue with clearcoating. Maybe by Christmas for batch 1.

Can you elaborate?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 229 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-repro-playfield-finally-a-reality and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.