386855.jpg
CAM00869.jpg
IMG_6100.jpg
IMG_1867.JPG
IMG_1868.JPG
IMG_6095.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg
IMG_6094.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 500vdc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 9 years ago

Thought I would add a link to the other thread covering the development of this reality....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-repro-playfield-finally-a-reality

Matt
(mine was shipped to me this week - not arrived yet, but anxious to see it!)

#56 9 years ago

That will not be an issue for me. I have quite a few things to do on my TM:BOP before I tackle this swap. I have a nice, clean, flat, conditioned area to let the new PF "cure"....and I KNOW it will be longer than 2 weeks before I get to this....but my motivation has been cranked way up with this wonderful piece of work from Peter and crew.

Matt

#74 9 years ago

Anyone in the USA received notification that their playfield has moved beyond this? (see below) Has been at this status for a week. Perhaps a customs delay? Not worried, just wondering....

Matt

DHL:
Thu, 12.03.2015 11:24 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )

USPS:
March 12, 2015 , 11:24 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

#76 9 years ago

Thanks for the quick reply, Peter. Yes, that is where I thought it must be...just hard to tell from the tracking info.

No worries! They will be in our eager hands soon enough.

Matt

#87 9 years ago

Ah! Starting trickle into the US! Looks nice! Mine is still in same status as last week. Tracking app ready to ping me when it moves somewhere.

Matt

1 week later
#108 9 years ago

Package sat somewhere for 3 weeks, but is moving again! Germany to Chicago, then it went to Pennsylvania on it's way to Michigan. Odd route, but nice to see it out of limbo.

1 week later
#129 9 years ago

Mine arrived Friday! Beautiful job. Now, I just need to figure out where I stored all the new ramps, plastics, etc. I have been collecting. Plan to let it cure for 30-45 days at least before starting this large project.

Thanks so much Peter!
Very much worth the wait!

Matt

IMG_4772 - Copy.JPGIMG_4772 - Copy.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 500vdc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-repo-play-field-finally-arrives?tu=500vdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.