386855.jpg
CAM00869.jpg
IMG_6100.jpg
IMG_1867.JPG
IMG_1868.JPG
IMG_6095.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg
IMG_6094.jpg
There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 9 years ago

Thanks Peter, she shines like a new car now.

All the hard work and do overs paid off Bro.

Once again thanks for keeping Retro AliveIMG_0583.JPGIMG_0583.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Holy smokes that is sweet!! So jealous!!

#3 9 years ago

That looks sweet as hell!!!....can't wait to get mine!

#4 9 years ago

Congrats, that playfield is gonna make the game something special.

#6 9 years ago

someone needs to do a side by side

#7 9 years ago

Nice, you're making us all jealous!

#8 9 years ago

I hope someone will thoroughly document the swap. This is looking to be my first and I am terrified that I will screw something up.

#10 9 years ago

Awesome!!! And yes I'm jealous.

#11 9 years ago

MORE than jealous, i've just started throwing knives at the dart board

#12 9 years ago

where's the buy it now button ? ... and how come I didn't receive any news even if I added my name on the list like what? ...4? 5 years ago?!

#13 9 years ago

Man I've been on the list since 2012....and my BoP is so ready for one....

2015-03-08 10.39.21.jpg2015-03-08 10.39.21.jpg
#14 9 years ago

repro

#15 9 years ago

Congratulations to Peter from BuT Hamburg !
I got my playfield today. It is a perfect repro !! The print is perfect.
The print over the inserts is dark enough to cover, no light shines through.

And now the best:
The clearcoat is a dream ! I work for more than 10 years restoring and clearcoating playfields and have had many playfields in my hands ... this is great work. It is flat, you are not able to feel the inserts ! Try this on other repros or on a new STERN playfield. Inserts are mostly higher .. not on this playfield.
2 little inclusions which I will polish out. Thats it !

Great work !

#17 9 years ago

Wow - looks like for once I won't have to add more clear. Give us a shot across the pf with reflections in it so we can see how smooth it is...

#18 9 years ago

Now the real question becomes how many are going to get made..

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Now the real question becomes how many are going to get made..

more

#20 9 years ago

I hope he fills three container ships with the things! I want a BOP, but this has always been a huge sticking point for me. Now I just have to find a project BOP...I'm willing to put a lot of "sweat equity" in one, but not pay 2500 bucks just for a core..lol.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I hope he fills three container ships with the things! I want a BOP, but this has always been a huge sticking point for me. Now I just have to find a project BOP...I'm willing to put a lot of "sweat equity" in one, but not pay 2500 bucks just for a core..lol.

Good luck - getting tough to find. Got lucky and got mine in a package deal

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

If I don't get a PF soon I may have a project for you

OP -That looks amazing. I'm SO jelious. It's the last piece of the puzzle for me to put my game back together. I'm on Peter's list and PPS so hopefully I'll get one sooner rather than later.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

If I don't get a PF soon I may have a project for you
OP -That looks amazing. I'm SO jelious. It's the last piece of the puzzle for me to put my game back together. I'm on Peter's list and PPS so hopefully I'll get one sooner rather than later.

I'm pretty confident you will get your playfield, man...and besides... I have zero interest in BOP 2.0. =\ No doubt you could find a buyer for it, but it ain't me... the only thing worse than a 2500 BOP core project is a 4500 BOP. LOL.

Besides, I want the purple decals dude! HAven't you seen my STTNG?

#24 9 years ago

Have been on the list a few years, just received an e-mail from Peter that while I didn't make the first run, should be good for the 2nd run. Mail asks to reply if I'm not already on the PPS list...where is this list located so I can check? Yes, I attempted to search the PPS site. Thanks

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from ozuba:

Have been on the list a few years, just received an e-mail from Peter that while I didn't make the first run, should be good for the 2nd run. Mail asks to reply if I'm not already on the PPS list...where is this list located so I can check? Yes, I attempted to search the PPS site. Thanks

Here's a link.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/product/bride-of-pinbot-playfield/

#26 9 years ago

Yes, thank you, but I still don't see this magic list anywhere

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from ozuba:

Yes, thank you, but I still don't see this magic list anywhere

The "list" is a fillable form on PPS that BoP linked to. You won't actually get to see a list of names.

#28 9 years ago

Ahh, okay. I guess I'll just write Peter back then instead of going to the back of the line with PPS. Thanks for the help!

#29 9 years ago

Anyone on the PPS list been contacted about getting a PF on the first run? People are now getting them direct from Peter in Germany so I would expect PPS is getting their allotment from the first run also.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Anyone on the PPS list been contacted about getting a PF on the first run? People are now getting them direct from Peter in Germany so I would expect PPS is getting their allotment from the first run also.

no, not yet. should be hearing something soon as im pretty sure im one of the lucky ones to be getting one from the first batch

#31 9 years ago

well I got on Peter's original list 6/24/12 and was not on the first run

#32 9 years ago

On a good note - those of us not on the initial shipment let the first guys get the bugs out of the clearcoat with re-sanding etc...

#33 9 years ago

Hello to all.

Im Peter from Buthamburg in Hamburg Germany

The first run of BoP turned out very small for the wood suppliere let me down. I wanted
to eventualy run a production to atleast make some people happy, untfortunitly I only had a very small number of boards, now were near to serve all on my List.

I am planning the second run on BoP, finalizing target approx July 2015.
If you arent on a List yet, then please send me an email to [email protected]
to get on my pre-order list.

My pre-order list goes far back, I wrote to all on my list. I have to make a new list, some mail accounts
on my list are not valid anymore (Email account changed) and others dont have thier BoP anymore. Its starting to get confusing.

I you were on my List and have recieved an email from me, then please let me know. I will make sure that all the people on my List will receive their playfield on the second run.

Greg and Tom. Thank you for your positive feed back, I really appriciate it. It makes me very happy.
I have just made a picture of a playfield under reflection. Im not 100% satisfied with the clear coat,
but for a series production its not yet possible for me to get it better.

To get a really perfect clear coat you would have to water block with 3500 grian, then buff it up
and you will have a mirrow.

I wish all a pleasant day.

Regards from Hamburg
Peter

IMG_6510.JPGIMG_6510.JPG
#34 9 years ago

Peter - thanks for the update - that clear coat looks great! If I am on the PPS list - should I email you as well?

Scott

#35 9 years ago

Hi Scott
No, it would fake the quontity
Peter

#37 9 years ago

July.

I'll keep holding on. I'll have to change the batteries in my machine again.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I'm pretty confident you will get your playfield, man...and besides... I have zero interest in BOP 2.0. =\ No doubt you could find a buyer for it, but it ain't me... the only thing worse than a 2500 BOP core project is a 4500 BOP. LOL.
Besides, I want the purple decals dude! HAven't you seen my STTNG?

At the limited availability world wide of the playfield... i wouldn't be surprised if this title with it doesn't end up going bonkers in price. just sayin. Not that Im selling ever either.

#39 9 years ago

Thought I would add a link to the other thread covering the development of this reality....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-repro-playfield-finally-a-reality

Matt
(mine was shipped to me this week - not arrived yet, but anxious to see it!)

#40 9 years ago

so this means PPS will not get any playfields until july ?

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

so this means PPS will not get any playfields until july ?

PPS was supposed to get 5 out of this batch

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

PPS was supposed to get 5 out of this batch

havent seen any updates on the PPS forum. the way peters statement sounds is like he cant even spare any at this time . hope thats not the case !

#43 9 years ago

This is all my opinion.

I believe that the PPS BoP playfields were mailed about the same time as the other and are on route.

I have seen the traffic on PPS forums drop to almost nothing the past couple of days.

I (think) MMr's are close to shipping and there may be issues associated with that.

I think in a couple of weeks we'll get notices from Rick that they are available.

I have no proof of any of this or access to any inside sources. This is what I choose to believe right now.

#44 9 years ago

Peter...can you tell us if PPS will still get some of this limited first batch? Just wanna be able to sleep tonight!

#45 9 years ago

Hope you didnt go to bed yet
Yes PPS is getting a bunch of playfields on this limited run.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

...Yes PPS is getting a bunch of playfields on this limited run.

Thia ia great news, guess it just takes awhile to cross the Atlantic!

#47 9 years ago

They have not been shipped yet. Im still waiting the clear coat to harden on the last 3
Boards, then the bunch will be shipped out. Approx 23 March.

#48 9 years ago

Keep em coming Peter. You really are making a lot of people happy with these playfields.

#49 9 years ago

Not to be too nosy, about how many are being sent to PPS this first run? I know quite a few folks are on the waiting list based on the PPS forum thread.

#50 9 years ago

Maybe this is the right place to post this. On a new PF like this, is there a waiting period that should be allowed to happen before the PF is waxed and reassembled or are they good to go once the end user gets them? Would hate to mess up a new PF by being to anxious once it comes in.

Thanks again Peter for getting these made. Much needed gap in the community filled. Now we can start to bug Rick about having the skill shot rollers remade. That should be an easy one, you'd think.

There are 160 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-repo-play-field-finally-arrives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.