New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115345)

BoP price check?

By seshpilot

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by thedefog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Beings that they are so hard to find now, what's a fair price on a somewhat "better than typical, but not amazing" example?

#2 5 years ago

1500+/- 200 depending on condition

#3 5 years ago

I paid $1,700 for mine, in what I would call "Pretty good, better than average, but not great" condition. Seeing more and more advertised for $2K plus. Not sure they sell at that price.

#4 5 years ago

All I see is $2200+, which seems excessive no?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

The 2.0 mod may have bumped the cost of this machine up. When I started 2 years ago it was around 1200-1500. Got mine for $1250. Should be pretty minty at $2200+.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Supply and demand unfortunately. I never see them pop up locally for sale that often and when one does it usually sells pretty quick even at the 2k price.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Supply and demand unfortunately. I never see them pop up locally for sale that often and when one does it usually sells pretty quick even at the 2k price.

those are crazy people buying the game.

#8 5 years ago

Prices seem to surge when repro parts are available. The plastic set is out, new backglasses, and the playfield is a strong possibility. Add to that the 2.0 kit and there are lot's of opportunites for this machine. If the 2.0 kits were ever going to be readily available I think the value would go up more.

#9 5 years ago

I feel the average game is at $1800 these days.

#10 5 years ago

I just sold one for $2K in pretty good shape.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

those are crazy people buying the game.

Seems like more and more crazy people are getting into this hobby.

#12 5 years ago

2k give or take 300 for condition. Its what the machine now brings.

#13 5 years ago

If they were available for $1200 in decent working order, Pinbot would have his mate sitting next to him. All I've seen are $1800+ games here in NJ and around. Anything less than that has been a decent project.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside