• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN0604.JPG
DSCN0553.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Any news on these have they been done? in the queue some where? Plastic sets?
Just pickup a Bride and would love to do her

Don

#2 10 years ago

Nope, I usually check twice a week on old BOP playfield threads. Once 2.0 is out it might be expedited. Shame they don't get these done before the 2.0 release.

1 month later
#3 10 years ago

Picked one up last night so I guess I'm in the playfield/plastics boat with everyone else. C'mon CPR it's easy money!

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Bischt:

Picked one up last night so I guess I'm in the playfield/plastics boat with everyone else. C'mon CPR it's easy money!

CPR wont do it. Something happened and CPR wont talk about it so it's probably best to not ask them why anymore. It's in work though according to Rick at PPS. BOP 2.0 looks to be out and arriving in June/July according to the latest note to buyers. Gives PPS a couple more months to get them done. Fingers crossed as well it will happen.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Fingers crossed as well it will happen.

And toes...

#6 10 years ago

repro payfields are supposed and hopefully to be ready at the end of may from a co in germany. not sure who but im thinking perfectplayfields.com. no news on their site as of yet.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for the update this is one of those games that deserves restoration bring the bride back to life! Let her live.

#8 10 years ago

the german company is working since 2 years o longer on it

its not highclasspinball ( they have done AFM TZ,..... the know how do make a play field)

i think the other ones have a license but problems to do a play field (Hihghspeed was the only they have done)

#9 10 years ago

I am counting the days. My BOP definitely needs a new playfield. I also need new ramps because mine are held together with packing tape, but I am holding out for the new playfield so I can buy everything all in one huge lot. I have a MINT cabinet with no fade whatsoever, but looking at the worn out and yellowed playfield kills me. Here are some pictures when I first got it a few years ago.

DSCN0553.JPGDSCN0553.JPG
DSCN0604.JPGDSCN0604.JPG

3 weeks later
#10 9 years ago

bumping this in case Rick/PPS has any news on a timeline.

1 month later
#12 9 years ago

Monthly bump to see if anyone has any news on this.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

I am counting the days. My BOP definitely needs a new playfield. I also need new ramps because mine are held together with packing tape, but I am holding out for the new playfield so I can buy everything all in one huge lot. I have a MINT cabinet with no fade whatsoever, but looking at the worn out and yellowed playfield kills me. Here are some pictures when I first got it a few years ago.

DSCN0553.JPG 274 KB

DSCN0604.JPG 284 KB

You have the same flipper buttons as me. Was yours re-import? Someone told me those buttons were for overseas.

#14 9 years ago

have been wondering myself. at one point PPS stated that they are in the works overseas with a may/june expected release. since that have not heard anything.

1 month later
#15 9 years ago

I've got to decide which pin to "restore" next. Has anybody heard any news on this repo playfield?

#16 9 years ago

This is the only thing I can find.

http://www.parts4pinballs.com/31-50002-pf/the-machine-bride-of-pinbot-playfield-pre-order/

Doesn't tell me anything though. Stu at CPR says this has been discussed "thousands of times" here but I can't find any info on who's doing these what the time frame is...nothing. Must be on the 'super duper double secret' site I don't know about.

#17 9 years ago

Darkness. Get your plastic now if they still have them at CPR and ramps/helmet too as the guy making them has retired. At this point I don't know if the PF will ever get done so I'm going to probably fire up my overlay project again.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

This is the only thing I can find.
http://www.parts4pinballs.com/31-50002-pf/the-machine-bride-of-pinbot-playfield-pre-order/
Doesn't tell me anything though. Stu at CPR says this has been discussed "thousands of times" here but I can't find any info on who's doing these what the time frame is...nothing. Must be on the 'super duper double secret' site I don't know about.

CPR wont do it. Long story but do a search via RGP archives and you'll see the ugly details.

The same company that did the high speed playfields is supposed to be the one doing the BOP playfield. My only hope is they actually got the HS playfields done (years past expectation though). Rick made comment they were still doing them about 4 months ago in my overlay thread but that was the last anyone has heard.

#19 9 years ago

I've got everything, new ramps, plastics, waiting on BoP 2.0 kit, flipper rebuild kits, etc. Just waiting for a new playfield so I don't have to do the same work twice!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
$ 9.95
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 9.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-playfield-remake-any-news and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.