You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.10.18 PM.png
BOP overlay.jpg
BOP overlay update.jpg
BOP overlay copy.png
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

10/23 all colors screened except for black which is scheduled for this coming week. Hopefully no issues, then clear (hopefully no issues), then done.

rick

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

10/23 all colors screened except for black which is scheduled for this coming week. Hopefully no issues, then clear (hopefully no issues), then done.
rick</blockquote. Can't even begin to tell you how happy this makes me!!! Will there be a preorder at pps or first come first serve? These are gonna sell fast!!!

#53 9 years ago

Doh! That's not supposed to happen....Rick,I'm sure you can read the above post.

#54 9 years ago

There are only two machines I would ever attempt a playfield swap on. Thats Super Mario Bros (pipe dream due to licensing) and Bride of Pinbot. I CANNOT miss these playfields. I just tried the 91% alcohol and magic eraser trick to remove some ball swirls and I ended up removing artwork, so I made my bad playfield even worse. The "waiting list" link doesnt work. Where do I sign?

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from TheDrewster:

There are only two machines I would ever attempt a playfield swap on. Thats Super Mario Bros (pipe dream due to licensing) and Bride of Pinbot. I CANNOT miss these playfields. I just tried the 91% alcohol and magic eraser trick to remove some ball swirls and I ended up removing artwork, so I made my bad playfield even worse. The "waiting list" link doesnt work. Where do I sign?

What waiting list?

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from castlesteve:

Can not wait. My bop resto has been on hold for a year plus. All done minus playfield

I got my CPR new PF plastics, all new parts and coils for a complete PF swap out and just got my new CPR BoP Backglass. Did some bullet proofing and other board and transformer harness work last winter so I am sitting here in waiting mode for a new PF. Haven't jumped on the new BoP 2.0 train though.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

What waiting list?

I don't know. They were talking about it a few posts back on he first page.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

rick

That's great. I actually signed up to the PPS forum and saw that as well. I'd much rather have a repo than an overlay. Still going to plug away on this for the time being. Worst case I have some cool art to print off that i can frame on the wall.

#59 9 years ago

yes, just wanted to give an update as this has been a 'long' time coming ... black reportedly goes on tomorrow, so if that goes well then clearcoating, then drying. That will be a first smaller run of boards followed up quickly by a larger run once the initial batch is sold.

rick

#60 9 years ago

Fantastic news.

#61 9 years ago

Cant wait , I want mine !!

#62 9 years ago

Oh man, I cant wait!!!

Screen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.10.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-10-27 at 2.10.18 PM.png
#63 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

yes, just wanted to give an update as this has been a 'long' time coming ... black reportedly goes on tomorrow, so if that goes well then clearcoating, then drying. That will be a first smaller run of boards followed up quickly by a larger run once the initial batch is sold.
rick

rick... is there going to be a preorder list? id really like to get my hands on one !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.99
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-overlay-attempt/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.