5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Cheddar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BoP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VectorGamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

I've had my Bride Of Pinbot for about a year and a half and it's been running solid up until recently.

The first issue I had was the machine had been on for about 4 hours or so and I went to play a game and I had garbage on the display (see pic). I turned the machine off and back on and the garbage was still on the display. I powered it back off, made sure the two cable connectors on the display were seated firmly, powered it back up and the problem has since gone away.

Second issue is the other night I powered on BoP and it reset 4 times in a row. Game played without issue until I turned it off. Last night on my first game of BoP it reset but didn't reset again for about an hour of play.

Any thoughts on what the problems could be? As of now it seems like the resets happen when the machine is cold given the little data that I have.

BoP (resized).jpgBoP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VectorGamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-issues-1?tu=VectorGamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.