Topic Stats

• 1,805 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by crujones4life
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 659 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC04621 (resized).JPG
DSC04620 (resized).JPG
C6867F1B-FA99-4F8A-AE7D-3D7F00D93A38 (resized).jpeg
20191119_192634 (resized).jpg
DSC04591 (resized).JPG
F1323392-63B4-4E07-864A-AB4F8A170E83 (resized).jpeg
20190916_131344 (resized).jpg
DSC04589 (resized).JPG
DSC04587 (resized).JPG
DSC04586 (resized).JPG
WIP_BOP 5 (resized).jpg
20191109_162618 (resized).jpg
20190210_081722 (resized).jpg
DSC04584 (resized).JPG
DSC04583 (resized).JPG
DSC04582 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volcanodiver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1033 3 years ago

Its 2 copies of the plastic that covers the 3 star posts above the pops, under the mini pf

2 weeks later
#1106 3 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I don't suppose you have a photo of the original metal plates? I'm trying to understand better why CPR would say you don't need them, which doesn't make any sense to me.

CPR can't do the beveled edge on the holes, so in order to not have balls roll over the holes w/o stopping they needed to enlarge the holes. This leads to bride googly eyes. This can also lead to balls falling into the head (not the catchpan) if the head turns with a ball in the face holes. Its a poor design that we are stuck with, mostly because people don't like the yellowed guides. The faces are almost always fine. what is needed is replacement guides.

#1108 3 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

Are you sure the guides are really the reason? Because the guides have been available here for a while as far as I know: http://littleshopofgames.com/product/bop-face-guides-set/

interesting, never saw these. Wonder when they came out, in relation to the faces. Might look into these.

#1120 3 years ago

Every time I see those black decals all I can think is how everyone bitches when an EM gets painted over. This is the new EM paint job, expect this is not able to be fixed back to original like can often be done to EMs.

#1121 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Could you use a step drill bit to get a bevel on the eye holes? Or is that not worth the trouble?

You can try but it's find to be a nightmare getting a clean clear edge. Actually no you can't, the holes are already to big, beveling won't help. The holes would need to have the same circumference. If just polish the clear side of the originals and not have googly eyes.

#1125 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They aren't black.

What color do your call the head and back half of the cabinet? Pics look black. Then there's also the full black background version ones too. Either way is your games, but you are killing the originals with no hope of getting it back. At least on the EMs the paint could sometimes be stripped back to the original paint. I'm sure those people thought their new paint jobs were awesome too.

#1127 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They are blue and purple with a little bit of black, I have them. The decals can be stripped off no problem and originals can be put back on a lot easier then doing a multi color stencel paint job. Do you have the game? I don't see you listing any.

You can never put back the original decals, they aren't decals. I have BoP, maybe 2.0 maybe not, and numerous other games, I chose not to list any of my games. Purple cab and head, not the mismatched blue head but there's nothing wrong with that either. I don't need to wave my d!ck around so everyone can see it.

20161116_092229 (resized).jpg

#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Man talk about a "dick" post.

You're the one who questioned if I even have the game since I don't have it listed, not that that ownership makes an opinion more or less valid. I prefer to not wave my stuff around.

2 weeks later
#1183 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Finally in da club. Could not pass up a 1300 bride. Going to clean her up and stick in the game room. If anyone has any shop out and led recommendations I would appreciate it.

Nice pick up your actually paid a reasonable amount for it, if it's in better than average condition you did quite well.

#1190 3 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

This has a LOT to do with how close the contacts are as well. The switch blades should be as flat as possible and the activators replaced because they can wear over time in the spoon. My friends comment all the time that my pop bumpers are too sensitive. I like them that way!

pops and slings that don't self activate can never be too sensitive.

#1198 2 years ago

looks good by the sling shots.

3 weeks later
#1240 2 years ago

Quoted from jsa:Anyone know where this plastic goes?

above the heart ramp curve. can be mounted in 2 different positions.

Added over 3 years ago: incorrect info, stupid ass troll posting BS.

#1253 2 years ago

I'd say it was on all of them, the ones with it missing had the lock light replace. In order to do that you have to take of the plastic lock cover. That metal piece is just sandwiched between the plastic and the wire form. Trading of the plastic usually results in dropping that piece in the pf. And putting it back together you have to skip it in between carefully then hold it in place with the plastic cover while getting the screw started. Easier to leave it off, then lose it back in the days of the game being routed.

Added over 3 years ago: nevermind this is completely wrong. I'm not verified so I must have been trolling and lying. Gotta stop with posting help...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider volcanodiver.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside