2 (resized).jpg
20230107_193858 (resized).jpg
BOP_pinbot_values (resized).png
DSC06303 (resized).JPG
DSC06302 (resized).JPG
DSC06301 (resized).JPG
CE093284-D2E7-434C-94F7-231E5F890FC5 (resized).jpeg
20230730_133932 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

Why go through all of that when you can get a clear coated playfield ?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Save some money?
It's something to do?

save some money... sure but you cant compare the two.

something to do... i cant remember the last time i was that bored. besides, if your going to all the trouble of removing everything from the playfield as the pics show, nows the time to get your hands on a new clearcoated one and make the swap !

#36 8 years ago

non 2.0...for now.

CAM00953.jpgCAM00953.jpg

CAM00954.jpgCAM00954.jpg

CAM00956.jpgCAM00956.jpg

CAM00955.jpgCAM00955.jpg

2 months later
#185 8 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

456772-i.jpg
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3624
These EVO Britecaps will really brighten up that area, so much so that you will be able to see the stars. I have put them on just about everything.

ive thought about getting these... that really brightens things up! what kind of lighting are you using for the shuttle ramp ? did you recently get a bop ? i think i remember you looking for one a while back. looks good !

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm sick and tired looking at the scraped up sides from lifting up and setting down my playfield soooooo.....I was wondering if we had any talented graphics guys in the club that could design some kick ass out of this world custom pinblades for the game. If I was still into PhotoShop I'd take a stab at it. There are many beautiful NASA photos that could be used to make a GREAT looking set. Oh and not just a flipped version for the other side, both completly different.
If someone would come up with the design I'd be willing to check into the manufacturing of them and foot the bill to get them made for however many that would commit to buying them. I'm sure Pingrafix could do them but I'd like something better art wise.

has anyone contacted you ???

#190 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No, probably no one will, we probably don't have the talent here in this small club.

ya never know. sounds like your not a fan of PINGRAFFIX but... im thinking at somepoint they will come out with a design for BOP.

#196 8 years ago

I'm thinking there is a market for these! Once people see them on a game...how can you resist???

I did get the MB ones as you did and I don't even have the game. But that's another story!

#200 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Are you prodding someone to do them?
If someone can provide a template and some bop high Rez art, or other space art that resembles bop art, I have the tools and the skill, I don't have a lot of time, but I can take a shot at it.

There you go MustangPaul !

#213 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I think to do it right, it needs a little more than nasa pics , besides, they're too grainy and precise, I don't have pinblade measurements , I think I'll just take the time to measure and start on them soon and see how they end up, I have some ideas brewing

looking forward to seeing the progress !!!

#217 8 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

I'd prefer a variation of this. Really wish I had a set.
Photo Jul 20, 4 25 32 PM.jpg
Photo_Jul_20_4_24_33_PM.jpg

I'm lucky enough to have these already but wondering who these belong to as I haven't seen these posted except for my own

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh...... call the lawyers.

Haha !

1 week later
#269 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Here is my progress so far on the left inner graphic
I know the hand is blocky, I may curve it up a bit
And I think I have another shuttle from Space Station I can replace the other redundant one with
Thoughts? Constructive criticism?
image.jpg
Edit:
A little more work done, hand and shading plus some flair

image.jpg

glad to see theres some progress !

1 week later
#283 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Sunday funday,.... a little more progress

screen_shot_3.jpg

anything new to share ?

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I would love to see an overlay done for the apron.....
The apron is ugly....
Here is one I picked up a long time ago for my Funhouse....

FH_apron.jpg

something like this ???

CAM00664.jpgCAM00664.jpg

#302 8 years ago

that looks good ! count me in for a set !

1 week later
#332 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

here's another try
Bop LEFT Side Blade 002.jpg
I can make it more epic, and only use the sombrero Galaxy, and 1 planet
Or I can line everything up and keep several bodies on the image to fill space and give color

any updates on this ?

#342 8 years ago

i like the first design better.the galaxy is too big on this one and the shuttle looks lost in the corner. maybe make the galaxy smaller with a few more planets . thanks for working on this !

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I really like mollyspub inner side art, with the artistic solar system, thats what I really want to do, is re-create it, but time is not on my side, more to come soon

Pm sent

1 week later
#366 8 years ago
Quoted from jGraffix:

Had some free time so I decided to create a PinBlade for you guys. Hope you like it. I still have a few changes to make but here's my first version. It's hard to see in this image but the star field is a repro of the play field and I was inspire by the graphic that says "one more time". http://www.PinGraffix.com Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 6.50.43 PM.png

how disappointing looks too cartoon like.

#372 8 years ago

the star pattern backround will look great, even though the yellow planets look good on the cabinet...not so much on the pinblades. i doubt anyone has problem paying for something , just long as it looks good. PINGRAFFIXS has come up with some great designs .just not so much on this one.

a great design would be a nice finshing touch with new playfields and the second batch of 2.0 due to arrive soon !

#390 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

here's the set I created for myself. Or otherwise
Alt Pinblades SET 001 Preview.jpg

pinbot looks awesome there ! way better than what pingraffixs has brought to the table ! small suggestion ....if it were me, id get rid of the small shuttle and make the planet below it much bigger to fill that corner.

#392 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Have you figured out how all the plastics and such will affect what you see when the blades are installed?

Comparing these to mine, they're right on.

1 month later
#518 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

They did but they are out of stock.
Ramps are still in stock. If you need one I recommend getting them now.
http://starship-fantasy.com/ramps/The-Machine-Bride-of-Pinbot-Ramp-Set

do you think the ramps will be obsolete sometime soon ?

1 month later
#586 8 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

The adventure begins

DSC02012_(resized).JPGDSC02017_(resized).JPGDSC02018_(resized).JPGDSC02019_(resized).JPG

Don't think I've ever see a rubber ring that size that's on your mini playfield

#631 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah it's VERY disappointing, I expected better....not perfect but better. I just wonder how many of the first batch had insert edging like mine and what do they look like now. I run my fingers over them and you can really feel the edging let alone see it. Hope yours is better.

really suprised to hear this as mine is from the first batch, doesnt have these issues and as has held up well.

1 week later
#646 8 years ago

thanks for your hard work and making this all possible !

4 months later
#818 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Thank you guys, They look much better in person, the pics don't do them justice.

Picked up a set even though I've got a extra set of discontinued arcade skin decals !

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#824 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Thank you guys, They look much better in person, the pics don't do them justice.

Surprised there's no pics posted yet...

#828 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I'm saving mine for when my game gets redone. I had to get them now when they were available.

Gonna order extra sets... Just in case

#831 7 years ago

almost 2 hrs for me...

2 months later
#954 7 years ago

#A-14372
Williams wire ball gate assembly
Reference:
A-14372 assembly
01-10023 bracket
12-6962 wire gate
Weight: 8 oz

marco has this in stock. or just the wire gate if thats all your looking for. #12-6962
Wire ball gate.
Reference:
12-6962
Weight: 0.11 oz

#962 7 years ago
Quoted from Flipperfun:

Ok guys, looking to join the club again. Had one years ago that was HUO as the operator never routed it and sold it but time to get one back. I know these have gone way up from the days when this was a $600-$800 game but those days are long gone. So, what can I expect to pay for one that has new cabinet decals, new playfield, new ramps & plastics with full LED's? Not A HEP restoration but one done up with all that new stuff which would make it like the one I had!

im sure your gonna get answers all over the board but im gonna say 5k.

1 month later
#1080 7 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

I'm getting the sense there has been little confidence here about the helmet bulbs and changing them to LEDs. If I've read right, the LED/GI OCD mods work for the rest of the game, but not for the helmet. If they are left incandescent, will it blow the LED OCD fuses? If made LED, will they flicker or ghost?

I've got cointaker frosted premium in my brides helmet and they do not ghost what so ever. Don't know anything about the ocd.

#1088 7 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

Edit. Well I found that you aren't supposed to use the metal guides according to CPR, however the holes are much larger than original, and result in the balls not sitting right in the face plastics. That sucks.
Ok, so today I'm working on replacing the face plastics with the new CPR ones. Drilling the holes and mounting the metal ball rest plate was straight forward on the mouth face. However on the Eye lock face, the countersink screws are mounted under the plastic ball guides. My search of the forum hasn't resulted in finding a post on how you guys are drilling the holes for the metal ball rests on the eye face.
How have you guys done this?

reusing the metal plates are a must no matter what CPR says! i used 2 sided 3m tape to mount mine. no drilling required .

#1111 7 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

Are you sure the guides are really the reason? Because the guides have been available here for a while as far as I know: http://littleshopofgames.com/product/bop-face-guides-set/

wow ! i never knew this. still would go with the new faces. the colors are nice and bright and almost have wet look to them.

1 month later
#1208 7 years ago
Quoted from Fourbyracer:

Melissa said they were going to do 1 more run of about 25 kits but this time have the kits built and ready to ship before selling them.

theres going to be a batch 4 then ???

3 months later
#1287 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

...I just bought the 2.0 kit, I'm a little hesitant of installing it

???

2 months later
#1321 6 years ago

The launch pad lit so how they all look. But the billion is a different story... Just when I thought I've seen it all! Maybe Peter can chime in on this one.

#1322 6 years ago

I just noticed the shuttle difference...you are correct. I've never seen this before.

3 months later
#1459 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh man....why are your rubbers soooo dirty.

Sounds like he's having one hell of a honeymoon with his bride!

#1473 6 years ago

How about just this one... Easy

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#1520 6 years ago

The BOP at work??? Are you hiring?

2 months later
#1531 6 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

Well here it is in action. I see that I have a little more work to do- like heavy up the line work on the astronauts and adjust the angle of the trim-out, where the side meets the door, but for a "one off" I am fairly happy with the results. I have attached pictures of the "install" It was tricky lining the sticker up because the Lock When Lit cover is not symmetrical as you can see if you look closely at my photos AND... my artwork is! Take a look and let me know what you guys think . Thanks

I like it! I'll take one!

2 months later
#1575 6 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

I am going to be ordering left and right ramp entry Cliffy’s for when I install my replacement ramps.
Anyone had experienced installing these Cliffy’s? Easy for a clumsy hack to do (hi there, thats me )
Both my existing ramps are broken in the spots these protectors are designed for,.. and it is annoying having to fish the ball out when they get stuck in the gap.

Easy to install and a great product!

1 month later
#1582 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just joined the club again and I'm hoping I never leave it again. I have a quick question.....my new game releases both balls at the same time during multiball, is this normal? It seems like the last few times I've had this machine there's been a split half a second difference in the release of ball 1 to ball 2. If there's supposed to be a slight difference in release times, could anyone point me into a direction that the game would be releasing both without the small delay?

Check the locking post and make sure it's centered and not touching the playfield. You may also want to disassemble and clean the mechanism.

2 weeks later
#1587 5 years ago

Don't bother. Just give her a makeover with a set of CPR faces!

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

the new faces are cut wrong on the holes, they are too big and not angled. you get googly eyes with those faces and balls can fall through them unless you modify them.

All you have to do is transfer the mounting plates for the first two faces with 3m two sided tape.

9 months later
#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Movement at the station....... getting excited to have the old girl back together [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Proto type playfield.

3 months later
#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

The cabs were directly screened. There was a heat pressed white substrate bonded to the wood. The screening too place on that. Over time leg movement would deform that layer.
There's pics somewhere but I'd have to find them.havent found the pics, but here's the reference.
http://www.flippers.be/pinball_cabinets.html

Great reading . Thanks for the link!

3 months later
#1772 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Today was a good day....no scratch that....it was a bloody AWESOME day
After more than 3 years in the bits and pieces wilderness my Bride came back home and after a solid 3 hours of playtime i can confirm that BOP is the shizz!!!
Just for the record it's most DEFINITELY purple, that's just my camera being a twat
Even Eddie from Iron Maiden joined in the fun [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Aren't you going to take the clear film off the face ball guides ?

#1774 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Well spotted!!! I didn't even realise that there was a film on the top edge of those guides. Now it's been brought up i'm wondering if it wouldn't hurt for them to stay there? They don't really look out of place in the scheme of things and might even help to prevent that top edge from yellowing over time perhaps. Thoughts?

I pointed this out to someone in the past so your not the only one to overlook this.
I'm not even sure what made them yellow in the past but I doubt the film would help.
I failed to mention that your game looks very nice ! Love the proto type playfield!

1 month later
#1813 4 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

All done and playing beautifully!
Got the pinsound mix and motion control going well.
Lots of little mods, enjoy the pics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is she your gothic bride?

2 months later
#1882 4 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

The part seems to be missing on a lot of BOP's based on what I've read here. I got the part manufactured yesterday - it came out perfect. I think it's the same part on Funhouse - if it's not avail from any of the pin sites (PBR, Marco, etc.) for BoP, it's not avail for Funhouse either.
If there are many people looking for the part (I believe it's A-14609) I could probably get my friend to manufacture a bunch. Would have to be a big enough group to make it worthwhile though. Manufacturing these to spec as one-offs is very expensive in terms of machinery and programming time.
Got a friend to weld the ball cage yesterday where the ball launches from the plunger - 3 weld points were separated.
Next up - playfield touch-ups on the 2nd playfield you sold me to cover the yellowed spots, followed by attempting my first clear coat.
This is giving me something to do during quarantine. At least I'm still able to order parts and supplies online [quoted image]

I have one on my game but id probably be in for a back up... Just incase

1 month later
#1900 3 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Hi guys,
Have always been having an issue on mine that I'd like to eventually tackle.
When it's releasing the 2 balls for multiball, the rod goes down for a while releasing both balls at once instead of dropping shortly twice.
Any idea on how to solve that?

Check that there aren't any clearance issues first . Then disassemble and clean/ check for wear .

3 weeks later
#1933 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Just shopping out my bride. What did you guys do with the skill shot rollers? Can they be cleaned up? Marco is out of stock. Mine look a little dry and dirty...
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/23-6654

I don't ever remember seeing these in stock! I was lucky enough to get a set of early reproductions that never made it to production. You can clean yours with soap and water and treat them with leather conditioner .

4 weeks later
#1951 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Finally rebuilt my flippers and the right side coil sleeve was hard to get out and very hard to get back in. So I had a new blue wrapper coil laying around. Blue has a little more balls then the red wrapped coils. Well I'm glad I did! I was having a hard time getting the ball up the left ramp with that right flipper before and was struggling to shoot the little wheel but with the new blue wrapper coil it fly's up that ramp now! Nothing like playing a pin with fresh caps on the driver board, new cabinet switches, and complete rebuilt flippers. Really make the game play fast and you can make some nice shots.
[quoted image]

Why did you leave the conical spring on there ?

4 months later
#2120 3 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells the light bellows/diffusor that goes on the light board behind the translight? Mine is a bit brittle.
[quoted image]

Have recently heard from a realible source that these are in the works but no eta as of yet.

#2126 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

I thought somebody like swinks had things like these in their 3d print shop repertoire. Maybe not the whole piece but just the individual boxes that can be relatively easily properly positioned.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

Meh... Patience. They're coming ( so I'm told)

1 week later
#2138 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

I think I've narrowed down one of the problems with my BoP to the head relay board. I've seen posts about reflowing the solder, and read a bit online but I've never done this before. Do I really put the relay and board into the oven at 100deg and raise to 220 for 2 min? Is there any way to test the relay/board? I can get the head to rotate manually in the test menu, but lately the head has been skipping the eyes face after getting the ball in her mouth. I'm a little nervous to pop this thing in the oven since you can't seem to buy them anymore.

The oven???

3 months later
#2182 2 years ago

Pinball life has them on the to do list but no eta from what I understand .

7 months later
#2223 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

Could use some help. After two years, my once hard-used Bride is restored and almost ready to play. New playfield, new head box, plastics, ramps, switches, etc. However, the head rotates just a quarter turn. See photos. Yes, I redid this girl in 2.0 cabinet decals, and made changes to make her my own, with some fantastic help from Eric Lyons, aka Professor Pinball. Any thoughts on fixing this issue?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A few things I can think of…check the board under the playfield towards the bottom left and reflow the solder joints. Also inspect the lower bracket that holds the faces and bend it a bit if the faces are binding ( happened on mine) . Lastly check the top switch under the faces. I believe it may be switch 76 but not 100 percent sure . Best of luck!

1 week later
#2241 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

You can try these: ebay.com link: itm

Did you purchase this? If so how is the quality?

#2243 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Yes, I did purchase it for my machine...I have not installed it yet as I am doing a restore on my BOP and haven't got to that point yet...I am very satisfied with the quality...much more robust than the original.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice! Really like the table of pinball assortments as well!

1 week later
#2246 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Yes, I did purchase it for my machine...I have not installed it yet as I am doing a restore on my BOP and haven't got to that point yet...I am very satisfied with the quality...much more robust than the original.
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Got mine today! Not nearly as yellowed as yours. Mine was getting brittle and had small cracks at the ends. This is nice and white and a tad thicker.

DCF849B0-1363-4C67-AD0A-720D5332EB41 (resized).jpegDCF849B0-1363-4C67-AD0A-720D5332EB41 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2260 2 years ago
Quoted from jlppin:

Hi
After restoring an old bride of pinbot playfield with an overlay and transferring all the playfield parts, I am left with one part leftover which I can't figure out where it goes. It is possible it is just a random part that I had on hand, but I wanted to inquire on this forum. Does anyone recognize this part and if so, where does it go?
Thanks
jlppin
[quoted image]

Looks like it’s to the left of the wireform

8B76DF34-048C-41C2-8983-B84FFBFD723A (resized).jpeg8B76DF34-048C-41C2-8983-B84FFBFD723A (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2282 2 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

[quoted image]

Anyone know how to make sense of these dates?

#2288 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I need a new receiver. The old one has a lot of miles on it. Does anyone know if the stainless no spring one at Mantis Pinball will work for BoP? It looks close.

Yes

1 week later
#2301 2 years ago

Mantis makes that now. No longer an issue.

You mean cliffy

3 months later
#2355 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

I’m getting a Bride of Pinbot soon and while it is working well, I did notice that the metal box that seems to be a protector cover thing for underneath the rotating head assembly, is missing. I can see where it probably was screwed in but maybe got removed for maintenance and then never reinstalled.
Can you buy these as a replacement? Part number?
Are they crucial to protect against electrical shorts or some other reason?

It’s a ball catch pan. Check out Cliffy for a replacement.

2 weeks later
#2377 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexRogan84:

My big ole bag of new bulbs is coming today. Going to pretty up the bride. Question about one preferred bulb colour… the single bulb that is at the top of the helmet. Upper right. What colour do people use there? I have purple for the 16 spots on the helmet sides but this one extra spot is separate. Like it’s an antenna for her sort of lol.

I don’t even use mine. Not needed imo.

#2387 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Thought they looked like they were sticking out too much yeah.
[quoted image]

Interesting combo you have there! Can you posts a full pic?

#2392 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

[quoted image]

Nice ! I’ve mentioned this to a few others but you still have the protective film on the ball face guides.

1 week later
#2401 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Can you explain or show what you mean with 3M tape? I was able to make new holes for the mouth but I can’t do the eyes as the guides are glued and not screwed on and screws are under them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

From what I recall , all I did was cut pieces of 3m tape to fit the eye bracket. It was years ago and has held up nicely.Hope this helps!

#2403 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Great news and thanks! So all the new faces have the guides glued on?

I never tried to remove the guides themselves. You shouldn’t have to if you go this route.

#2405 1 year ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Ok. I was trying to see if the earlier replacements we’re screwed on and was hoping they did away with the need for the plate. But reading on here it cause some issues if not used.

Definitely reuse them! Although CPR will tell you a different story.

#2407 1 year ago

Curious - why to do say reuse them? I see zero need for them since the aftermarket is thicker and made of a stronger material.

The ball will not sit properly without them.

6 months later
#2533 1 year ago
Quoted from KJS:

Backbox leg light baffles?
I have a stl file somewhere for this which I'm doing on my build soon, need to find it!

They are already being made.

5 months later
#2602 9 months ago
Quoted from Shredso:

The head on my BoP has always been a bit wonky. I just did a deep shop job. Cleaned out the old grease in the gearbox, added some new teflon lube (I'm not sure that is the best thing to use but it's worked for me in the past). Now the head will occasionally stop in between 2 faces. Should I replace that switch #67? Is there anything on that motor board that would cause this?

Replacing and adjusting the switch is a good idea but I’d check for cold solder joints on the board for the head. It’s at the bottom left when the playfield is raised all the way up.

1 month later
#2643 8 months ago
Quoted from pinballizfun:

I am 99.9% sure you have repro faces and not originals. The repros have bigger holes, the originals also have a backplate that is smaller than the balls.

You need to transfer the plates over. Despite what CPR tells you

5 months later
#2683 74 days ago

Lots of Bops out there are missing the pan for whatever reason. Plus the new one looks 10x better than the originals. It might not matter to everyone but it does to the true enthusiasts!

1 month later
#2686 19 days ago
Quoted from PPS:

All ... we have NEW B&T (Peter in Germany) Bride of Pinbot Playfield with CLEAR inserts - we asked that for a project we were thinking of doing but not currently, so we can sell this. We might have 2 but we'd have to check. First come first serve and pm if interested. Would look very unique with LED's ...
Team PPS

Link? Pics?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 9.99
$ 9.95
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Albany, NY
$ 27.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mollyspub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-clubnon-20?tu=mollyspub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.