2 (resized).jpg
20230107_193858 (resized).jpg
BOP_pinbot_values (resized).png
DSC06303 (resized).JPG
DSC06302 (resized).JPG
DSC06301 (resized).JPG
CE093284-D2E7-434C-94F7-231E5F890FC5 (resized).jpeg
20230730_133932 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spitfiren8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago

BOP was my first, she started the "sickness" for me. She will never leave!
image.jpgimage.jpg

2 months later
#178 8 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

Can someone tell me what Pinbot says the first time you send a ball into the Pinbot mini play field?
It sounds like "Radiate corporal staircase"
Thanks

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

engage optical circuits

5 months later
#724 8 years ago
Quoted from Morydees:

Long overdue but I finally got around to installing some Comet Pinball "Matrix" LED strips that MustangPaul recommended. It's always bugged me how imbalanced/dark the left side of the game was and rather than just toss a few purple strips in there, I decided to light the ramp. This was done by strategically placing strips below it at a distance that would diffuse the light and not show the individual LEDs. I originally started with white but the bleed off was too jarring so switching to purple gave me a nice side glow and lit the ramp just fine. I documented the whole thing and may post a separate thread if there's any interest.
Anyway, had I known about Art's new frosted strips it would have been much easier but I'm stoked with how it came out. Like Paul said, his pricing/products/service are top notch. While I was in there I also lit up the flippers (3SMD LED), gave the pop bumper area some attention and finally got a crystal clear, zero flicker LED setup to work on the helmet lights. Productive weekend!
Video: » YouTube video

BOP_Comet_Pinball_LED_Strip_Before_and_After_(resized).jpg
LeftRamp2_(resized).jpg
FullShot2_(resized).jpg

Your game looks fantastic! +1 for Art being the man, great innovative stuff and an even greater person!

#726 8 years ago

I threw 4 color changers in the face inserts on the speaker panel...looks niiiice and ads a bit of animation to the bg area.

#742 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

I'm thinking of make a few plug and play kits of my interactive shuttle ramp and face lighting.
Attract mode:» YouTube video
Gameplay: » YouTube video
I already have one request, and I *think* I can do them for around $100 (plus shipping), but I am probably a month or two away from getting everything together to make these. Just PM me if you are interested.

Sign me up for a kit! Ill try and find u at Zapcon and chew your ear a bit about it...

#757 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Can some one snap a pic of the connectors around j135. There are 2 connects and 3 sets of header pins all the same size and I forgot to label them when I took out the solenoid driver board. Couldnt figure it out from the pdf of the manual

Hope this is what youre looking for

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

6 years later
4 weeks later
#2461 1 year ago

Is the trough switch working? Power to the eject coil?

1 month later
#2496 1 year ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I have the most perfect shooting BOP except for the plunger skill shot. When I full plunge, the ball will rattle around half way and drop down. A half plunge gives me less and a light plunge gives me about the same. It seems I can't get over 100k no matter how different I plunge. I have completely cleaned the plunger, rubber wheels, and wire guide. The plunger is aligned dead center, and I even tried a stronger spring with no luck. Not sure what I need to do to get the ball to go all the way down the wire guide. Any suggestions? [quoted image]
No, there is no purple lighting in my BOP. It's the topper reflecting off the playfield.

Check for a broken weld on the wireform. A spot on mine broke loose and caused the same issue you’re describing

1 year later
#2678 3 months ago
Quoted from Brewchap:

My friend just bought a BOP and I was looking at updating the game ROM. I found on the IPDB that there is 5 difference ROM's. Is one better than another, what bugs do they have, What's everyone running?

I think im running L7, cant remember for sure but the only bug i know of is that the game over music will cut out if the face needs to rotate back to home at the end of game. If head is already at home the music plays fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spitfiren8.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-clubnon-20?tu=Spitfiren8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.