2 (resized).jpg
20230107_193858 (resized).jpg
BOP_pinbot_values (resized).png
DSC06303 (resized).JPG
DSC06302 (resized).JPG
DSC06301 (resized).JPG
CE093284-D2E7-434C-94F7-231E5F890FC5 (resized).jpeg
20230730_133932 (resized).jpg
There are 2,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 54.
#2051 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Does anybody sell a hardtop for BOP? All I could find are a full playfield decal overlay or just a clear protector. I would love to give her the hardtop treatment.

I recently installed a Buthamburg repro - would be happy to send pics & discuss experience with it.

I also have 2 used playfields that I'd be willing to sell if you're interested in going that route.

#2052 3 years ago

Joined the club! The game had batteries in it that expired in 2013 and luckily no acid damage
Fixes so far are a new GI connector, reflowed solder on relay board to fix intermittent head issues, installed NVRAM, LEDs and new rubbers.
The playfield is just ok, but has a few small areas worn down to bare wood and it's pretty flaky. Does anybody sell a hardtop for BOP? All I could find are a full playfield decal overlay or just a clear protector. I would love to give her the hardtop treatment.

I would definitely hardtop mine if it was available. My bride has the worst playfield of any of my games. It’s probably very average overall but compared to the other ones I have looks pretty bad. Here’s pics of my Williams games. You can definitely tell a difference between the bride and others.

01E2076B-53F9-4586-B115-150C28B02813 (resized).jpeg01E2076B-53F9-4586-B115-150C28B02813 (resized).jpeg0688931B-007C-4372-A89F-81CF5B0148A6 (resized).jpeg0688931B-007C-4372-A89F-81CF5B0148A6 (resized).jpeg1DE5D040-84C0-4B80-8E76-76CC8C0D84DC (resized).jpeg1DE5D040-84C0-4B80-8E76-76CC8C0D84DC (resized).jpeg9D3A159D-25EE-4A83-AE6B-EF2E5A085DCA (resized).jpeg9D3A159D-25EE-4A83-AE6B-EF2E5A085DCA (resized).jpeg
#2053 3 years ago

Joined the club! The game had batteries in it that expired in 2013 and luckily no acid damage
Fixes so far are a new GI connector, reflowed solder on relay board to fix intermittent head issues, installed NVRAM, LEDs and new rubbers.
The playfield is just ok, but has a few small areas worn down to bare wood and it's pretty flaky. Does anybody sell a hardtop for BOP? All I could find are a full playfield decal overlay or just a clear protector. I would love to give her the hardtop treatment.

Good news on the batteries.

NVRAM...How did it go? Pretty tricky one that with desoldering and tiny traces? Its on my list but many warnings!

Playfield, I constantly have this page open https://www.buthamburg.de/en/playfields/50002-the-machine-bop-repro-playfield

#2054 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

Good news on the batteries.
NVRAM...How did it go? Pretty tricky one that with desoldering and tiny traces? Its on my list but many warnings!
Playfield, I constantly have this page open https://www.buthamburg.de/en/playfields/50002-the-machine-bop-repro-playfield

The NVRAM isn't too bad if you take your time and make sure not to pull up any traces. If you haven't done work like this before I would recommend sending it to a pro. The first one I did manually with a solder sucker which is tedious but doable. Now I have a Hakko Fr300 desoldering gun which makes it much quicker.

I would love a new playfield too but I sort of just want the "shortcut" hardtop method to restore this one

#2055 3 years ago

The NVRAM isn't too bad if you take your time and make sure not to pull up any traces. If you haven't done work like this before I would recommend sending it to a pro. The first one I did manually with a solder sucker which is tedious but doable. Now I have a Hakko Fr300 desoldering gun which makes it much quicker.
I would love a new playfield too but I sort of just want the "shortcut" hardtop method to restore this one

I have the gear (Hakko solder sucker) the issue I have is that I haven't done 'enough' boards to feel confident. Always the way..

I will do some more work on mashed up boards I have and give it a go. Good to know its not like something from an Indiana Jones movie tho, some threads can be alarming

#2056 3 years ago

Could I ask other owners a question please?

Backbox is light blue on mine, looks original, art appears to be painted/screen printed on. The cab sides are purple and look more like decals, I noticed the tear in the pic below when it arrived.

Is it standard to have backbox painted and sides decal? Any ideas?

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 14.27.53 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-12-03 at 14.27.53 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-12-03 at 14.28.19 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-12-03 at 14.28.19 (resized).png
#2057 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

I have the gear (Hakko solder sucker) the issue I have is that I haven't done 'enough' boards to feel confident. Always the way..
I will do some more work on mashed up boards I have and give it a go. Good to know its not like something from an Indiana Jones movie tho, some threads can be alarming

Well if you've had some practice I say go for it! A bit more practice is always a good idea, but if you aren't damaging your practice boards I say just dive right in! My 2 biggest tips are 1. Do not heat the solder pad any longer than you have to and 2. Do not try to force the old chip out. Odds are you will not completely clear every hole on the first attempt, and you may have to go back and add solder again and remove it to those stubborn holes. Once that's done the chip will easily remove and you won't pull up any traces or pads. Good luck, you can do it!

#2058 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

Could I ask other owners a question please?
Backbox is light blue on mine, looks original, art appears to be painted/screen printed on. The cab sides are purple and look more like decals, I noticed the tear in the pic below when it arrived.
Is it standard to have backbox painted and sides decal? Any ideas?[quoted image][quoted image]

I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert, but i am unaware of any pins from that era that used decals.
I suspect you body was in worse condition than the head, and somebody applied decals during a rebuild.

#2059 3 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I am by no stretch of the imagination an expert, but i am unaware of any pins from that era that used decals.
I suspect you body was in worse condition than the head, and somebody applied decals during a rebuild.

That was just the info I was looking for. As the owner claims he had it from new, it seems strange that this information would be left out.. It definately looks like decals. The mor I dig, the more I just want to really go for this! MUST RESIST.. The back box has a beautiful patina on the blue, maybe I do the sides, but leave the back box and clear it. Needs more thought for sure.

#2060 3 years ago

Well if you've had some practice I say go for it! A bit more practice is always a good idea, but if you aren't damaging your practice boards I say just dive right in! My 2 biggest tips are 1. Do not heat the solder pad any longer than you have to and 2. Do not try to force the old chip out. Odds are you will not completely clear every hole on the first attempt, and you may have to go back and add solder again and remove it to those stubborn holes. Once that's done the chip will easily remove and you won't pull up any traces or pads. Good luck, you can do it!

I agree. Here is my plan, I will keep playing my Hurricane, if I get any more random resets, (I've tried everything up to replacing parts) then I'll hit the Hurricane with a power board replacement job! By the time I get to the BoP boards, I'll be on target!

Thanks for the encouragement..

#2061 3 years ago

Here is a pic of my beat up BB.
I think your machine may have been outdoors at one time.

20201204_145548 (resized).jpg20201204_145548 (resized).jpg
#2062 3 years ago

The sticker issue raises it's ugly head again...

Supposedly, during cabinet manufacture, they applied a white adhesive backed vinyl to the cabinets, then screen printed the artwork on top of it while on the cabinet. So when it gets damaged, people assume it was a sticker to begin with, or so I have been told. Mine had damage under the legs where the legs had basically caused the vinyl to peel away from the cabinet which made me think they were stickers from the get go, but that was supposedly not the case. Besides I bought my Bride when she was only 2-3 years old for $950, so it is not been restored or reworked, it's all original, just a little route weary with bumps and bangs on the cabinet corners and edges.

#2063 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The sticker issue raises it's ugly head again

LOL this has come up before yep and i argued at the time that although the originals were not a decal like the new repro type..technically speaking they are virtually the same thing. All modern decals are a vinyl base (usually white but can be clear) that's printed on digitally. The originals as far as i know used a very similar white vinyl base and were screen printed as you mention. Horses for courses as they say When i stripped my BOP for the restore it had the same vinyl undercoating and removed in the same way you would remove a modern decal that's stuck on well, heat gun and scraper. Seems also that a LOT of original BOP's had that colour discrepancy between the headbox and cab sides. Mine was like that and from what i can recall all the original machines i've seen over the pond here have been the same.
Edit* I must also mention that my backbox was not only a blueish colour but was also a screen printed vinyl base like the cab sides.

#2064 3 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

The sticker issue raises it's ugly head again...
Supposedly, during cabinet manufacture, they applied a white adhesive backed vinyl to the cabinets, then screen printed the artwork on top of it while on the cabinet. So when it gets damaged, people assume it was a sticker to begin with, or so I have been told. Mine had damage under the legs where the legs had basically caused the vinyl to peel away from the cabinet which made me think they were stickers from the get go, but that was supposedly not the case. Besides I bought my Bride when she was only 2-3 years old for $950, so it is not been restored or reworked, it's all original, just a little route weary with bumps and bangs on the cabinet corners and edges.

Quoted from Mancave:

LOL this has come up before yep and i argued at the time that although the originals were not a decal like the new repro type..technically speaking they are virtually the same thing. All modern decals are a vinyl base (usually white but can be clear) that's printed on digitally. The originals as far as i know used a very similar white vinyl base and were screen printed as you mention. Horses for courses as they say When i stripped my BOP for the restore it had the same vinyl undercoating and removed in the same way you would remove a modern decal that's stuck on well, heat gun and scraper. Seems also that a LOT of original BOP's had that colour discrepancy between the headbox and cab sides. Mine was like that and from what i can recall all the original machines i've seen over the pond here have been the same.
Edit* I must also mention that my backbox was not only a blueish colour but was also a screen printed vinyl base like the cab sides.

This is why i love Pinside.
Learn something new almost everyday.

Thanks guys.

#2065 3 years ago

Side note, I purchased a decal set to redo my BoP, just have not picked a time of when to begin said task....

#2066 3 years ago

Thanks for the information gentlemen. Exactly what I was trying to figure out.

It seems a shame to decal, but it's very washed out on the sides, backbox just seems different, no under vinyl.

I've ordered a new playfield from Peter, so I'm pretty much all in now. Black decals for back and cabinet I think, but it's a tough tough call.

#2067 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

Thanks for the information gentlemen. Exactly what I was trying to figure out.

It seems a shame to decal, but it's very washed out on the sides, backbox just seems different, no under vinyl.

I've ordered a new playfield from Peter, so I'm pretty much all in now. Black decals for back and cabinet I think, but it's a tough tough call.

From all the info i've gathered over the years i've been in pinball collecting (about 12) and here on Pinside there was variations with a lot of things in production of machines. This includes various manufacturers of cabinets, playfields and most likely, in the finishing of the cabinets. A mate of mine has a BOP and his backbox was screen printed directly onto wood and the cab had the vinyl substrate screen printed whereas mine had the screen printed vinyl cab and backbox. You won't regret the repro PF's from Peter, they are top notch quality!!! I've got to disagree on the black decals though They do look cool i gotta agree BUT i LOVE my purple!!

#2068 3 years ago

Biglouie

The buthamburg playfields are beautiful but extremely soft- clamping mine to a rotisserie with microfiber cloth padding under the clamps left microfiber pattern in the clear. It’s in a hidden location under the apron and at the back, but be very careful when populating yours. A tiny slip will leave a dent. I even left 8 weeks cure time before clamping mine. For contrast, I recently repainted and re-cleared the Target alpha next to my BoP (see pic) with Spraymax in a can. I didn’t have the same issues with the clear- spraymax was hard as a rock the day after I sprayed. None of that would stop me from buying the buthamburg. The quality is still top notch compared to other repros.

Also- if you haven’t already, check out Rad Cals for the BoP. They’re very easy to apply and I think they add some nice shine to this game. I believe they come in black or purple.

I have tons of pics from my restore if you need them when repopulating yours. Just send a DM.

08CAECB6-B8D0-414D-B370-FAF1D8096F32 (resized).jpeg08CAECB6-B8D0-414D-B370-FAF1D8096F32 (resized).jpeg
#2069 3 years ago

The clear on my Bathumberg PF was not totally dry when I got it. By advice from Ron Kruzman I let mine dry at least 6 months before I started my playfield swop. The best thing to do to test the clear first. Try to put your fingernail into it to make an impression in a hidden area. If you can you need to wait longer. That said the Bathumberg PFs are top notch and have never regretted doing the swop on my BoP.

#2070 3 years ago

I agree- and peter offers fantastic customer service. Just saying- heed all warnings to wait and let the playfield fully cure.

On a separate note, in case anyone else ever runs across the weird BoP head issue I was having, although all switches in the game registered correctly, there must have been some issue with the second switch after the ball rolls out of the head. I noticed that the head started working again when I pulled those wires, so I replaced the switch. All good now.

The issues I was having with the skill shot switches was resolved by adjusting the switch directly in front of the plunger. I didn’t realize that pressing and releasing that switch is what triggers the solenoid in the skill shot lane to kick.

Last issue remains my lights- all lights test fine but the first light in some light matrix columns remains lit. I tried resoldering the first light first column, checking the molex at the board, checking the diodes at each light. All appears correct. I remain stumped on this issue.

#2071 3 years ago

Thank you for the tips! I spoke to Peter an hour ago, he is going to do an extra coat tomorrow and so I'll be leaving it a little while before doing the swap over.

I've stripped it back on the top now. I'm going to leave the underside until I'm ready and I'll take off, clean and swap.

I need to check if the faces are sun damaged next and do some comparison.

Thanks for the pics. I've taken loads but no such thing as too many.

IMG_20201206_192047 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192047 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192050 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192050 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192054 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192054 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192058 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_192058 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200000_766 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200000_766 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200000_767 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200000_767 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200041 (resized).jpgIMG_20201206_200041 (resized).jpg
#2072 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Last issue remains my lights- all lights test fine but the first light in some light matrix columns remains lit. I tried resoldering the first light first column, checking the molex at the board, checking the diodes at each light. All appears correct. I remain stumped on this issue.

Could this be a duff /shorted transistor?

#2073 3 years ago

Duff? If you mean a transistor on the board in the backbox, I don’t think so. Board is new. I have another board that was recently repaired so I may try swapping just to rule it out though.

#2074 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Duff? If you mean a transistor on the board in the backbox, I don’t think so. Board is new. I have another board that was recently repaired so I may try swapping just to rule it out though.

Sorry. "Duff", meaning "no good." I assume that would mean a whole row or column would be effected.. Just guessing, I really ought not to give anyone advice! I'm a novice..

#2075 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

It’s not a transistor. You have a short somewhere in the lamp matrix.

#2076 3 years ago

This sounds crazy but several years ago I had troubke with the gi on my Judg Dredd. The fith light string kept going out. I coudnt figure it out. I tested everything in the world and after months of problem it came down to a shorted bulb. The bulb itself had an internal short. I was to th point of testing every thing in the circuit. New bulb and its still working great years later .

#2077 3 years ago

It’s worth trying a trying a bulb replacement

#2078 3 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

The clear on my Bathumberg PF was not totally dry when I got it. By advice from Ron Kruzman I let mine dry at least 6 months before I started my playfield swop. The best thing to do to test the clear first. Try to put your fingernail into it to make an impression in a hidden area. If you can you need to wait longer. That said the Bathumberg PFs are top notch and have never regretted doing the swop on my BoP.

I finished my swap last month (I posted a 'thank' to Peter in his thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-playfield-repro-2018-pl-50002 ). I didn't notice any softness at all, but mine sat for several months before I installed it because I also got an Alien Poker and had them shipped together. I guess my timing is just lucky - the AP sat for months in Europe awaiting the finish of the BoP and the BoP sat for months here while I took my time with the AP swap. Net-net, by accident I followed the 'let it sit' advise. In any case, like others I'm really thrilled with the quality of what I got - for the price of an iPhone I got true master craftsmanship quality.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner

#2079 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

I didn't notice any softness at all, but mine sat for several months before I installed it

Mine was perfectly fine also but it did sit in a box for over 12 months before it was used.

#2080 3 years ago

If I need to leave it for months (all good advice), I think I'll clean it, fix it all up and put it all back on the playfield as a Dry run. Nothing gets me understanding the machine like a good tear down!

I've got to remove a Mylar field protector that's bubbled to fugg. At least I'll have a winter project and O can get playing some BoP.

I can also get the cabinet stripped and decal'd.

Long game!

1 week later
#2081 3 years ago

I'm repopulating the #bop playfield.

Is it really the case the skill shot shooter rubber wheels are just loose on those metal rods?

IMG_20201213_210723 (resized).jpgIMG_20201213_210723 (resized).jpg

I noticed about 20 pages back in the thread, there was chat of finding replacements in other colours. Did that ever happen? Just curious.

cleaned with GooGonecleaned with GooGone

Oh, does anyone know if the arm that fires the ball after skill shot is meant to have a rubber or cover of some sort on it?

does the metal piece need a rubber or is it a metal on metal ball situation.does the metal piece need a rubber or is it a metal on metal ball situation.

Rob

#2082 3 years ago

1. Yes, the skill shot rubbers are just loose on those spindles.
2. No replacements available that I’m aware of. Someone a few posts back created new clear ones by sandwiching 2 titan rubbers together.
3. No rubber or anything on the skill shot launcher

Put the bulb in the skill shot socket (just above the shooter rod) before you start adding ramps & stuff. A regular bulb that size won’t fit through the hole from the underside and it’s a PITA to try and replace from the top side after everything else is back together.

#2083 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

I'm repopulating the #bop playfield.
Is it really the case the skill shot shooter rubber wheels are just loose on those metal rods?
[quoted image]
I noticed about 20 pages back in the thread, there was chat of finding replacements in other colours. Did that ever happen? Just curious.
[quoted image]
Oh, does anyone know if the arm that fires the ball after skill shot is meant to have a rubber or cover of some sort on it?
[quoted image]
Rob

Only thing I'll add is that in my restoration, I cleaned and treated the original rubbers and they literally expanded and now look great. You do have to treat them every now and then with rubber restorative though.

#2084 3 years ago

IMG_20201220_175456 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_175456 (resized).jpgThanks for the replies.

I've cleaned the rubbers and reinstalled.

I've spent two weeks working out how to manufacture new face ball guides.

I tried rubber molds and resin, but need pressure kit and other bits that I'm not really keen to purchase.

IMG_20201219_181215_983 (resized).jpgIMG_20201219_181215_983 (resized).jpg

I've used my CNC and acrylic and got some great results. Better than the old yellow nasty guides and they are a direct replacement for the old ones, unscrew old, screw in the new ones!

IMG_20201220_175427 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_175427 (resized).jpg

Emotional two weeks tho!

IMG_20201220_100614_285 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_100614_285 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_105804 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_105804 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_123411_998 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_123411_998 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_175450 (resized).jpgIMG_20201220_175450 (resized).jpg
#2085 3 years ago

Wow your face ball guides are awesome !
Could you sell me some for my bop that needs it...

Nko

#2086 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

[quoted image]Thanks for the replies.
I've cleaned the rubbers and reinstalled.
I've spent two weeks working out how to manufacture new face ball guides.
I tried rubber molds and resin, but need pressure kit and other bits that I'm not really keen to purchase.
[quoted image]
I've used my CNC and acrylic and got some great results. Better than the old yellow nasty guides and they are a direct replacement for the old ones, unscrew old, screw in the new ones!
[quoted image]
Emotional two weeks tho!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great job! Depending on price I may be in for set as well.

#2087 3 years ago

I‘d like to purchase 1 or 2 sets as well!

#2088 3 years ago

Hey all

Happy to make up some extra sets. Send me a PM if you are interested, they will be about $30 for a set of 12 plus P&P, but I might be able to get that price down if I have a few sets.

Hope that sounds reasonable!

#2089 3 years ago

Got inside BoPs head this evening. Very mucky.

IMG_20201221_222817 (resized).jpgIMG_20201221_222817 (resized).jpgIMG_20201221_222820 (resized).jpgIMG_20201221_222820 (resized).jpg

Haven't got an after pic, will get one tomorrow, but it runs smoother now, BUT it doesn't want to turn by hand when the little motor is attached.

Very strange, as the motor runs free on its own.

Bit of tweaking, any advice from anyone that's been in the head of BoP much appreciated

#2090 3 years ago

Mine didn’t move by hand either. It’s normal.

#2091 3 years ago
Quoted from Jmckune:

Mine didn’t move by hand either. It’s normal.

Thank you for confirming that! Both wires are not soldered onto the motor, does anyone know if polarity matters for the motor?

If it's a brushless DC motor, I guess the direction is controlled by switching polarity.

I'll need to find schematics or just wolire it up and test I guess.

#2092 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

If it's a brushless DC motor, I guess the direction is controlled by switching polarity.

I'll need to find schematics or just wolire it up and test I guess.

Those motors are well and truly pre brushless so just the bog standard type and i'm fairly sure that switching polarity will just make the motor turn the opposite direction. Great job on the face ball guides BTW!!

#2093 3 years ago

I'll wire it up tonight. I'm sure it will just run it the other way, but I need to get it right way around now, so it goes the right way when it's playing!

I'll go and give it a go.

Covid 2.0 and Brexit now plaguing my new playfield arrival from Peter But still, no rush, it's Christmas.

Thanks regarding the ball guides. Think I'm there now! This one now needs it's holes, the laser marks them and I cut them on the drill press.

2020-12-22 12.52.22 (resized).jpg2020-12-22 12.52.22 (resized).jpg

#2094 3 years ago

Bit of fettling this evening. Her head moves again! I don't think you'd say she was quiet!

Slight hesitation in her movement perhaps?

#2095 3 years ago

Bit of a closer inspection of the CPU board on The Bride, as I've burned an L-8 ROM, to see how it goes.

You have to jumper to allow you to use the 2Mb chip instead of the 1Mb EPROM and I had thought you would go W1 to W1 and follow the little white line. But mine looks to have W1 jumper up top and W2 down bottom.

Screenshot_20201223-232509 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201223-232509 (resized).jpg

That lower W1 hole looks a bit dicey too!

#2096 3 years ago
Quoted from Biglouie:

That lower W1 hole looks a bit dicey too!

Quite frankly, it looks to me like that zero-ohm was originally in that lower W1 hole but was pulled out and connected to the W2 hole (I think so because the component would look centered between the W1 holes if the bottom lead was cleanly shaped like the top lead). Further, applying heat to the leg while pulling it out would likely muck up that lower hole, so that situation supports the theory too. Hope the lower pad is there for your re-jumper effort.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner Kit

#2097 3 years ago

Thanks for coming bad Rob, appreciate it. It doesn't really support the one owner from new, HUO for last 30 year, story. Haha. The seller didn't appear to have any pinball knowledge at all, after 30 years of ownership!

I don't know why someone would have messed with the jumper, it's got a 1Mb chip in there with L3 on it. Looks like it was pulled out with a winch!

There is a little continuity on the solder side of the hole, so I'm going to need to stitch it to get it working for the jumper. Fingers crossed!

I've got nvram knocking around, but it's 62256 in this BoP. So I'll need to remove w3 and pop in r92

All of which, terrifies me! Ha

1 week later
#2098 3 years ago

Oh la la.

34E95A0E-52AE-4F03-A9F4-912353F00B18 (resized).jpeg34E95A0E-52AE-4F03-A9F4-912353F00B18 (resized).jpeg
091FA6B7-37BB-43BA-A27F-3ABDA3A4E931 (resized).jpeg091FA6B7-37BB-43BA-A27F-3ABDA3A4E931 (resized).jpeg
670C4587-02AB-4177-A0E8-D54539EB6512 (resized).jpeg670C4587-02AB-4177-A0E8-D54539EB6512 (resized).jpeg

#2099 3 years ago

Was there a run of repro playfields before the Buthamberg ones? I found one for sale, looks brand new. He thought it was from Germany but it doesn't have the Diamond Plate logo.

1 week later
#2100 3 years ago

If anyone has good, high res pics of the wiring under their playfield that they could send me I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for clear pics of the wiring to the various light boards by the outlanes, but I want to compare all of my wiring to a known working BoP to see if there's anything out of place.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.99
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

There are 2,688 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 54.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-clubnon-20/page/42?hl=biglouie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.