2 (resized).jpg
20230107_193858 (resized).jpg
BOP_pinbot_values (resized).png
DSC06303 (resized).JPG
DSC06302 (resized).JPG
DSC06301 (resized).JPG
CE093284-D2E7-434C-94F7-231E5F890FC5 (resized).jpeg
20230730_133932 (resized).jpg

There are 2,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 54.
#1551 6 years ago
Quoted from Nesta08:

I just finished installing the playfield I got from Peter and am more than happy with his product! Get one while he has them available you will not regret it

I like what you have done with the star posts and flippers (blue left, red right - just like Pin*bot!). When I did my bride, I changed all the star posts to yellow, also nice for a change .

3 weeks later
#1552 6 years ago

Just put up my ad for "BoP Space Crate" stickers to update the Lock-when-lit cover. The art has been updated and finalized. Each kit includes two stickers --just in case.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1134-devilsmuse-arcade/01517-bop-space-crate-sticker

I tried to make it as affordable as possible and with the high probability of messing up the installation ( these stickers are super sticky and stretchy ) I felt it best to ship two instead of having people reorder in the event of an installation failure.... Play On my friends.

1_3_4 side (resized).jpg1_3_4 side (resized).jpg
3_Side installed (resized).jpg3_Side installed (resized).jpg
Bop Space Container II (resized).jpgBop Space Container II (resized).jpg

#1553 6 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

Just put up my ad for "BoP Space Crate" stickers to update the Lock-when-lit cover. The art has been updated and finalized. Each kit includes two stickers --just in case.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1134-devilsmuse-arcade/01517-bop-space-crate-sticker
I tried to make it as affordable as possible and with the high probability of messing up the installation ( these stickers are super sticky and stretchy ) I felt it best to ship two instead of having people reorder in the event of an installation failure.... Play On my friends.

Looks great, just ordered. Does it light up any from the bulb inside?

#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

Great job! I just placed an order.

1 week later
#1555 6 years ago

This switch goes to the left inner orbit. Under the Shuttle ramp.
It has a unique shape to it. I purchased 2 standard switches and don't
think there is enough wire there to recreate this shape.

The original switch works. (When it wants to). Which is super annoying.

Any input would be appreciated.

IMG_1881 (resized).jpgIMG_1881 (resized).jpg

IMG_1882 (resized).jpgIMG_1882 (resized).jpg

#1556 6 years ago

Gently pry that metal switch arm off the plastic switch body and swap it onto a new switch body. Be careful, the "pins" on either side of the switch are plastic nubs, so don't break them...

#1557 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Gently pry that metal switch arm off the plastic switch body and swap it onto a new switch body. Be careful, the "pins" on either side of the switch are plastic nubs, so don't break them...

The switches from Marco don't seem to have the Bump necessary to attach these. Perhaps I need to find another source for these switches.

#1558 6 years ago

I am making some room in the collection and am putting up a new custom restore BOP for sale. It is a reimport restored last year with a new playfield.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “NOW I SEE YOU! YOU LOOK GOOD! I am selling my restored Bride of Pinbot with new playfield to make room. Looking for $5,750. Before you get sticker shock, check it out. If you want...”
2018-07-14
Plainfield, IL
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#1559 6 years ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I am making some room in the collection and am putting up a new custom restore BOP for sale. It is a reimport restored last year with a new playfield.

Machine - For Sale
Machine: Bride of Pinbot, TheFully restored (full original status) “I am considering selling my new playfield restoration Bride of Pinbot to make some room. Looking for $5,995. Before you get sticker shock, check it out. If you want a beater, go fi...”
3 days ago Plainfield, IL 5,995
Draegermeister

That's a beauty! Good luck with the sale. Does the ball roll out of the pins in the top-right of the starfield okay? I've got two one inch rubbers up there but I like the look of your configuration with the individual pin rubbers better.

#1560 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks great, just ordered. Does it light up any from the bulb inside?

MustangPaul , sorry just saw your question and the answer is Yes the light inside the cover does illuminate the sticker especially the door of the sticker. I have a blue LED in mine and it glows pretty good.

#1561 6 years ago

I got mine. Thanks for the quick turnaround, Devilsmuse. I haven't had time to put it on yet. What did you use to get the old (white) decals off?

#1562 6 years ago

Well, that was easy. Looks great!

0F41CC11-3D6F-4EF6-A6D4-DC8FF36B4482 (resized).jpeg0F41CC11-3D6F-4EF6-A6D4-DC8FF36B4482 (resized).jpeg

#1563 6 years ago

Just picked up my game yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. Machine looks great with little wear to it. Any suggestions I should know about?

180CFF2D-6140-4020-96CE-999A60E6528B (resized).jpeg180CFF2D-6140-4020-96CE-999A60E6528B (resized).jpeg

08321432-D513-4298-BA26-8F78F1BA4114 (resized).jpeg08321432-D513-4298-BA26-8F78F1BA4114 (resized).jpeg

249A4823-979B-42B4-A984-32333C2C2F37 (resized).jpeg249A4823-979B-42B4-A984-32333C2C2F37 (resized).jpeg

06D38A21-49E0-463D-8BE7-0367C36842E3 (resized).jpeg06D38A21-49E0-463D-8BE7-0367C36842E3 (resized).jpeg

#1564 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

Just picked up my game yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. Machine looks great with little wear to it. Any suggestions I should know about?

Congrats, welcome to the club. How's the bubbling of the mylar over the inserts?

#1565 6 years ago

Zero bubbling as far as I can tell. There is some slight wear where the heat is, but it’s very minimal. One thing I am wondering though is the translight looks good, but if you zoom in on it, it looks like some of it is getting separated from the glass. Do you know if there is any fix for that?

FEC4F611-3B36-4F80-9B9F-29F5158E5691 (resized).jpegFEC4F611-3B36-4F80-9B9F-29F5158E5691 (resized).jpeg

#1566 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

One thing I am wondering though is the translight looks good, but if you zoom in on it, it looks like some of it is getting separated from the glass. Do you know if there is any fix for that?

That usually happens over time, the translite will create slight air gaps between the glass, mainly cause of heat i assume. Just carefully remove the plastic strips and reset the translite, a good clean of the glass doesn't hurt either while you're at it. I have found that sometimes you can get a slight oily appearance between the glass and the translite, just needs a decent clean to sort it.

#1567 6 years ago
Quoted from remf:

Zero bubbling as far as I can tell. There is some slight wear where the heat is, but it’s very minimal. One thing I am wondering though is the translight looks good, but if you zoom in on it, it looks like some of it is getting separated from the glass. Do you know if there is any fix for that?

The back glass is just a translite not a real printed glass. Take it apart and clean both sides of the glass and the tl then make sure both are dry when you put it back together.

#1568 6 years ago

Good to know. Thanks!

#1569 6 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I purchased some switches from Pinball Life and was able to pop off the old switch. After about 1 hour of tweaking that SOB works great!!!!
What a PITA that switch was. Sheesh I probably should of just made a new one with my wire bending rig and spot welded it to the other switch.

#1570 6 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

That's a beauty! Good luck with the sale. Does the ball roll out of the pins in the top-right of the starfield okay? I've got two one inch rubbers up there but I like the look of your configuration with the individual pin rubbers better.

Everything rolls fine. I like this configuration better myself. It goes down the hole about 50% of the time, and more often than not rolls back to the inlane.

#1571 5 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

I got mine. Thanks for the quick turnaround, Devilsmuse. I haven't had time to put it on yet. What did you use to get the old (white) decals off?

TimO answering your question too late, but for others the original stickers come right off and any resudue left is cleaned up with some isporal alcohol. I would recommend wiping down the plastic cover with alcohol prior to putting down the sticker anyways. Also your photos of your sticker installation look really good . Thanks for posting. But your cover is under the back tab? I have mine sitting on top of the back tab. I think on top of metal tab correct.

#1572 5 years ago
Quoted from Devilsmuse:

But your cover is under the back tab? I have mine sitting on top of the back tab. I think on top of metal tab correct.

Yeah, I figured as much after it was too late, but I dont really mind the way it looks. I still have the spare decal if I get the itch to correct it.

#1573 5 years ago

Oh, you mean under the cover; not between the cover and decal. Got it!

1 week later
#1574 5 years ago

I am going to be ordering left and right ramp entry Cliffy’s for when I install my replacement ramps.

Anyone had experienced installing these Cliffy’s? Easy for a clumsy hack to do (hi there, thats me )

Both my existing ramps are broken in the spots these protectors are designed for,.. and it is annoying having to fish the ball out when they get stuck in the gap.

#1575 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

I am going to be ordering left and right ramp entry Cliffy’s for when I install my replacement ramps.
Anyone had experienced installing these Cliffy’s? Easy for a clumsy hack to do (hi there, thats me )
Both my existing ramps are broken in the spots these protectors are designed for,.. and it is annoying having to fish the ball out when they get stuck in the gap.

Easy to install and a great product!

#1576 5 years ago
Quoted from mrWol64:

Anyone had experienced installing these Cliffy’s?

Yes. Easy to install and hides (and protects) bashed up ramp ends nicely. Great product!

1 week later
#1577 5 years ago

Picked up a Bride a few weeks ago and am absolutely loving it. So far I've done a full LED kit and head motor control board solder reflow (to get the head rotating counter clockwise and properly resetting). Mylar is bubbled and peeling but otherwise the playfield is in decent condition.

On curious note is that this machine has been in Germany (the coin in slots are for FR) but when I checked the jumper chart, it has W16 cut and W14, W15, W17 and W18 still installed which doesn't match up to anything in the manual. It's running version L3 software and has the W2 jumper in.

Does anybody have any input on the W16 jumper ?

1 week later
#1578 5 years ago

Noticed today that I no longer have any speaker panel faces lights working. Also my helmet flashers (ears) aren’t working in test or gameplay. Running the flasher test for helmet flashes the linked backbox flashes. Speaker face lights don’t respond in test.

I’m thinking the helmet flashers are just blown, and replacing bulbs will be fine. Speaker panel has me confused though. Any ideas?

3 weeks later
#1579 5 years ago

Our Australian CPR Distributor just posted this about new stock coming soon.

Helmet (resized).jpgHelmet (resized).jpg

Not to much longer now, the glow in the dark green helmet is the last piece in the puzzle

IMG_3478 (resized).jpgIMG_3478 (resized).jpg

#1580 5 years ago
Quoted from OzPaul:

Our Australian CPR Distributor just posted this about new stock coming soon.

Not to much longer now, the glow in the dark green helmet is the last piece in the puzzle

Wow,.. I must have missed this,.. RTBB is bringing them in? Jeez, Id be up for one without doubt. What thread is it on,.. ?

1 week later
#1581 5 years ago

I just joined the club again and I'm hoping I never leave it again. I have a quick question.....my new game releases both balls at the same time during multiball, is this normal? It seems like the last few times I've had this machine there's been a split half a second difference in the release of ball 1 to ball 2. If there's supposed to be a slight difference in release times, could anyone point me into a direction that the game would be releasing both without the small delay?

#1582 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I just joined the club again and I'm hoping I never leave it again. I have a quick question.....my new game releases both balls at the same time during multiball, is this normal? It seems like the last few times I've had this machine there's been a split half a second difference in the release of ball 1 to ball 2. If there's supposed to be a slight difference in release times, could anyone point me into a direction that the game would be releasing both without the small delay?

Check the locking post and make sure it's centered and not touching the playfield. You may also want to disassemble and clean the mechanism.

#1583 5 years ago

Mollyspub , my game used to do that.Do you have cliffy's installed on your ramps. O do and i had to take a half round file to file away some of the cliffy protector to give that rod clearance. I also had to file a little bit away on the coil mounting plate where the rod goes up through to the playfeild, making sure there are no hang ups.

1528429229674283860521 (resized).jpg1528429229674283860521 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1584 5 years ago

Does anyone know where you can purchase the plastic guards on the face cube? I have an old set but the guards are semi yellow on 3 of the faces and very yellow on the main face. I was hoping to swap them out but can't find the replacements.

#1585 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone know where you can purchase the plastic guards on the face cube? I have an old set but the guards are semi yellow on 3 of the faces and very yellow on the main face. I was hoping to swap them out but can't find the replacements.

If you can't source replacements, you might be able to whiten them: http://www.retr0bright.com/

#1586 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Little Shop of Games has them

#1587 5 years ago

Don't bother. Just give her a makeover with a set of CPR faces!

#1588 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

You may need to modify the CPR faces as I did to accommodate new back plates, though.

#1589 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

That's what i did on my game and i have a perfect set of faces but one is yellow. I was hooping to find the guides then sell the old set

#1590 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

the new faces are cut wrong on the holes, they are too big and not angled. you get googly eyes with those faces and balls can fall through them unless you modify them.

#1591 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

the new faces are cut wrong on the holes, they are too big and not angled. you get googly eyes with those faces and balls can fall through them unless you modify them.

All you have to do is transfer the mounting plates for the first two faces with 3m two sided tape.

#1592 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

All you have to do is transfer the mounting plates for the first two faces with 3m two sided tape.

...or use the 3D printed back plates I uploaded.

#1593 5 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

it does not change the fact they are cut wrong. And a lot of people bought these because they didn't want the old bracket shadow under the face. I don't care either way, just putting the info out there.

#1594 5 years ago
Quoted from Marvin:

it does not change the fact they are cut wrong. And a lot of people bought these because they didn't want the old bracket shadow under the face. I don't care either way, just putting the info out there.

Yeah, they are totally cut wrong. The originals were also beveled. I looked into altering the face but it was not feasible. One thing that works a little better is 3D printing a transparent or white ABS or PLA.

#1595 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Yeah, they are totally cut wrong. The originals were also beveled. I looked into altering the face but it was not feasible. One thing that works a little better is 3D printing a transparent or white ABS or PLA.

was brain cramped, when I said angled, I meant beveled.

#1596 5 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the menu that would prohibit from restarting a game? I usually play single player games and if I'm having a really bad game I'll just hit the start button to reset it and with my bride I have to play through all three balls. The start button works at the beginning of the game but it won't reset a game

#1597 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the menu that would prohibit from restarting a game? I usually play single player games and if I'm having a really bad game I'll just hit the start button to reset it and with my bride I have to play through all three balls. The start button works at the beginning of the game but it won't reset a game

Yesh23, I don't know of any setting that does that , but on my game I can reset the game on the second ball and 3rd ball ( I have it set to 4balls per game). I am running L-3 rom.

1 week later
#1598 5 years ago

Selling a 3D translite in marketplace for $125

#1599 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Selling a 3D translite in marketplace for $125

How much did they originally go for?

#1600 5 years ago

$200 plus shipping

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 2,684 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 54.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-clubnon-20/page/32?hl=mrwol64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.