image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
IMG_0860_(resized).jpg
379482-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 8 years ago

Is it normal to not receive any sort of confirmation?

I filled out 2 of the online forms a month ago and emailed them last week and still haven't heard back. Now there is only 2 days left then they will be gone forever and I want to make SURE that they know I want one and put me on the list. I'm sending my 3rd email right now on May 1 2015 at 12:45PDT and my name is Dan from California. You can PM, email or even call me with all the contact info I have left you.

1 week later
#58 8 years ago

I was thinking about taking my BOP to Pin-a-go-go once I heard about this playfield but it no longer sounds like a good idea if I wont be able to replace mine.

All I need is a conformation then I will be open to taking my machine to the show for hundreds of people to enjoy, until then she's going to stay in my gameroom.

4 months later
#76 8 years ago

This just goes to show that perfection takes time.

Besides isn't it advised that we let the playfield air out and cure for a few more week's once we receive them?

I also have a BOP 2.0 on order so I should have quite the gem on my hands once everything is polished up and re-assembled.

1 month later
#117 8 years ago

I'm excited for the new playfield and all but the thing that goes through my mind every day is the hours and hours its going to take to do swap. Especially the potential and what will sure be inevitable mistakes on my part that will put me in a not so happy mood while I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong and fix it.

Ive watched few playfield swap videos on youtube and they range widely

This series

and this series

There's nothing like sitting back and enjoying a finished project but geeze some of these swaps/ restorations are intense to say the least.

1 month later
#232 8 years ago
Quoted from T2play:

Do you mean the yellow heart?

Along with just about every other red insert being replaced by a yellow colored insert. I definitely dig it for being different especially if you have a 2.0 along with new 2.0 side art.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigDan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-repro-playfield-list-closing?tu=BigDan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.