BOP Grey Yellow Orange 2024 (resized).jpg
BOP Yellow 2024 (resized).jpg
BOP White 2024 (resized).jpg
IMG_0286 (resized).JPG
IMG_0278 (resized).JPG
IMG_0277 (resized).JPG
IMG_0275 (resized).JPG
IMG_0274 (resized).JPG

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 6 years ago

Hello to all

We are happy to anounce that we have teh BOP Playfield boards ready for primer.
The inserts are glued and the boards have been sanded level.
All boards are now at the paint shop for primer.
We will let the primer rest over the holidays and start printing in January 2018.
Delivery date Approx. end of February 2018.

We still have a few boards left over, if you wish to purchase a BOP playfield, then please send me an email to [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg
Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_8482 (resized).JPGIMG_8482 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#2 6 years ago

Hello to all

Bride of Pinbot Playfields will be finsihed printed tomorrow. Tomorrow we will print the last color, Black.
We have 3 Playfields available from this run, if you wish to purchase a Playfield then please contact me directly [email protected]

Regards from Hamburg
Peter and Leon.

IMG_8540 (resized).JPGIMG_8540 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#3 6 years ago

Hi Peter,

I am looking forward to receiving my BOP playfield. Your previous runs were beautiful. I'm glad you were able to do another run on these playfields. Do you have a date when they will be shipped and will you notify each of us?
Regards,
Chris

3 months later
#4 5 years ago

Buthamburg any BOP playfields still available? Or another run possible ?

2 months later
#5 5 years ago

I too may be interested in a playfield. I visited the buthamburg website, but since I can't read German, I could not tell if they are still available. Were the repo playfields clear coated?

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

I too may be interested in a playfield. I visited the buthamburg website, but since I can't read German, I could not tell if they are still available. Were the repo playfields clear coated?

just email him....He usually gets back to you within 12 hours.

[email protected]

I bought one and it is cleared and BEAUTIFUL!

2 weeks later
#7 5 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

I usually use google translate option to translate a whole page,.. works for Italian and French sites...German should be the same,.. but the email approach is the way to go,.. I got my response, and I just have to wait while T2 is completed.

5 months later
#8 4 years ago

Hello to all

On Monday we will start the next run of Bride of Pinbot playfields.
We are able to start early.
Pre Order list is open. If you wish to jump in on this run, please send me an email directly to [email protected]
with your postal address.
Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
Pre Order list is open. If you wish to jump in on this run, please send me an email directly to [email protected]
Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

Great to hear and thanks for your hard work! I have one of your PF from the first batch you ran. (The three year wait was definitely worth it.) For anyone thinking about getting one of these, I definitely recommend it. Mine has been in my game for several years and holding up perfectly.

#10 4 years ago

Got mine too from BUTHamburg and I love it. Here are some rebuild pics of the playfield (currently in progress). Highly recommended.
Dimples are spot on, all ramps fit perfectly, all coils and flashers fit perfectly.
Dimples need to be drilled manually though (I used a 2mm drill).

bop1 (resized).jpgbop1 (resized).jpgbop2 (resized).jpgbop2 (resized).jpgbop3 (resized).jpgbop3 (resized).jpg
#11 4 years ago
3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

I'm in - I'm also in on the current Alien Poker run and the plan is to ship them together. Super-thrilled with the luck of having two sequential runs align with two titles in my collection! The assembly pics and positive feedback above from HarrieD make it all the more exciting!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

Whouah HarrieD, it looks so much brighter with the white and the grey that are not yellowish I'm in for the new batch and I am really existed about receiving it ! My current PF has also lot of mylar bubling issues and it's not a Diamond Plate so the new one with coating from Peter will be great !

2 months later
#14 4 years ago

If anyone from the EU has a reasonable playfield they upgraded could you drop me a message, I would be interested in buying a good used, i simply cannot afford a new one at this time.

2 weeks later
#15 4 years ago

Hello to all

The milling of the Bride of Pinbot playfields is nearly finished. The rear side is done, now we are milling the top side.
The pre-order list is filling queit rapidly, there are only a hand full of playfields still available. If you wish to be on my BOP
Buthamburg playfield list, then please send me an email to peter(at)buthamburg(dot)de with your postal address.
The picture is showing the raw board that just got milled.

Have a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_9189 (resized).JPGIMG_9189 (resized).JPG
#16 4 years ago

If some one wants a yellow heart BOP. To keep them rear, we are only going to make 5 with yellow inserts.
Please let us know.
Leon and Peter

#17 4 years ago

Do you mean the large heart yellow? Shouldn't the smaller top heart insert already be yellow?

#18 4 years ago

Yes, the large red heart in yellow and the large rectangular inserst (organge) are also yellow. Its the remake of the proto type playfield.
Regards from Hamburg
Peter

3 weeks later
#19 4 years ago

Hello to all

First of all, thank you for your patient. We would like to present how your Bride of Pinbot Buthamburg playfield is manufactured.
We will take videos of our manufacturing proceedure, step by step. The sanding machine that you see in the video showing how
we sand the inserts and playfield level is completly rebuildt, modified, this is not possible with a normal sanding machine.

This video is showing the milling process , in this step we only mill the insert pockets.
https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2432281750147923/

This video is showing how we glue the inserts. We take great care that the glue gets into every spot.
https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/3241219559229503/

This video is showning how we sand the inserts and playfield level.
https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2459595387416917/

Next videos will follow as we get along.
If some still wants to be on my pre-order list, then please send me an email directly to peter at buthmaburg dot de
we still have a handful available.

Hope you enjoy the videos, cant wait to start the printing videos, genuine Silkscreening, color for color.
Have a nice evening

Regards from Hamburg
Peter and Leon
www.buthamburg.de

#20 4 years ago

Here you can see how we neatly polish the inserts and give the Playfield a fine finish.
After this step the Playfield Boards will go to the paint devision. They will then be primered.
After the primer is applied (This step we do not show) the playfields will rest for 14 days.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/367382724188700/

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

3 weeks later
#21 4 years ago

When I look at your videos and how many steps, how much manual work is involved, with so much care, and also some machinery for milling and printing, plus the material i really think your prices are really cheap! Thank you for so much passion, it cannot be something else that drives you!
Totally awesome ! I cannot wait until You will tell me my playfield is ready to ship

i’m definitively sure it’s worth the wait

1 month later
#22 4 years ago

Hello to All

Here a short update on the BOP playfields.
To day we printed orange, red and light blue.
Tomorrow we will cotinue printing. If we manage we will make a video.
Here is a picture of the BOP. The colors are really nice a bright.
This is only possible in silk screen. The digital colors are dull.
The digital UV colors only lay ontop of the wood, were as the silkscreen colors eat them selves
in deeply.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9227 (resized).JPGIMG_9227 (resized).JPG
#23 4 years ago

Those are looking great!!

#24 4 years ago

Hello to all.

Here is a small video of the silk screen printing.
We are busy printing the Bride of Pinbot playfields.
Here we are printing the dark gray. Third last color.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2695150477196672/

We have finished printing the BOP playfields. The picture is showing the finished playfield.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9229 (resized).JPGIMG_9229 (resized).JPG
#25 4 years ago

Absolutely brilliant ! This is a great work, big respect to what you do, it’s impressive. It will give a new life to my BOP !

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from aurelwap:

Absolutely brilliant ! This is a great work, big respect to what you do, it’s impressive. It will give a new life to my BOP !

Maybe we should have both our pfs shipped together to save on shipping and customs

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all.
Here is a small video of the silk screen printing.
We are busy printing the Bride of Pinbot playfields.
Here we are printing the dark gray. Third last color.
https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2695150477196672/
We have finished printing the BOP playfields. The picture is showing the finished playfield.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter[quoted image]

Huh. I admit, I never realized this - but are the holes done AFTER the printing? Neat.

1 week later
#29 4 years ago

I bought a replacement ramp from Starship-Fantasy while at the York show on Friday... I just couldn't bear the thought of installing my cracked ramp on the new playfield.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H & model S Skee Ball

1 month later
#30 4 years ago

Hello to all

Here we have a video showing us sanding the first clear coat layer after printing.
They came out perfectly flat. Its not to long but you can scroll through.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/512982509546804/

#31 4 years ago

After sanding is done, the BOP playfields hop on the milling machine again.
Here we mill the holes and slots. After the playfields are milled, they get a good cleaning
and we take them to the Paint Shop for final finish clear coat.
Tomorrow we will fetch the first load of BOP Playfields from the paint shop. If the clear coat came out nicely,
then shipping will start on the 25th of Nov.

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/2377905888986607/

Hope your enjoy a small peep into playfield production

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
In December we will work on our home pages, it will run under www.buthamburg.de

#32 4 years ago

Looking good, hopefully the clear came out nicely.

3 weeks later
#33 4 years ago

Dear Leon and Peter,

I received my BOP playfield this morning. It’s simply FANTASTIC !

You have done an amazing job, I received it in my office (with a very good packaging, thank you) and my colleagues were absolutely stunned by the quality of the job you have done, the colors are incredible, it’s just perfect, it’s a piece of art ! I could not expect better than this.

Absolutely great finish, thank you so much for your talent, this playfield offers very good value for money, I have seen your videos, this is a lot of work with many steps to do this.

DANKE VIELMALS !!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from aurelwap:

Dear Leon and Peter,
I received my BOP playfield this morning. It’s simply FANTASTIC !
You have done an amazing job, I received it in my office (with a very good packaging, thank you) and my colleagues were absolutely stunned by the quality of the job you have done, the colors are incredible, it’s just perfect, it’s a piece of art ! I could not expect better than this.
Absolutely great finish, thank you so much for your talent, this playfield offers very good value for money, I have seen your videos, this is a lot of work with many steps to do this.
DANKE VIELMALS !!

Glad to see one arrived in Switzerland. Have no news for mine

#35 4 years ago

For anyone thinking of getting hold of one of Peter's awesome BOP PF's ...... just DO IT!! Mine was from the first run of these and just recently the full machine restore was completed. Quality of the whole item is Excellent!! I doubt very much anyone will regret spending their money on these
Cheers Peter
DSC04561 (resized).JPGDSC04561 (resized).JPG

#36 4 years ago

Watching the DHL notification with much anticipation.

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Watching the DHL notification with much anticipation.

+1

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

For anyone thinking of getting hold of one of Peter's awesome BOP PF's ...... just DO IT!! Mine was from the first run of these and just recently the full machine restore was completed. Quality of the whole item is Excellent!! I doubt very much anyone will regret spending their money on these
Cheers Peter
[quoted image]

Like those flipper covers. Did you make them?

1 week later
#39 4 years ago

Hello to all

The year is ending and we are getting the last task done. Here is a small video showing the last steps
of the BOP playfield Buthamburg production.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas

https://www.facebook.com/buthamburg.de/videos/1037927686564551/

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

#40 4 years ago

W00t. Cleared customs and showed up day after Christmas!

20191226_160544 (resized).jpg20191226_160544 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#41 4 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

W00t. Cleared customs and showed up day after Christmas!

Yay - Box arrived today - it has two Alien Poker playfields and one BOP in it. It's gonna be hard but I'm not going to open the box until the guy who bought the second playfield can be here too. We shared the shipping cost; he should get some of the opening euphoria too!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#42 4 years ago

I bought a bride and getaway playfield from someone that bought them from him. OMG they are beautiful. Can’t wait to install them both. Only if I could get a f14 and t2.

1 week later
#43 4 years ago

How should I store the new playfield, and for how long should I wait before using it? Any suggestions?

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

How should I store the new playfield, and for how long should I wait before using it? Any suggestions?

I am storing mine flat and in the box and waiting as long as possible, at least 90 days in the back of my mind. Mine already has 2 coats of carnuba and will get at least one more prior to populating it. Peter & Leon did a great job.

5 months later
#45 3 years ago

If the US dollar catches back up to the euro I might have to order one of these beauties! Current conversion is $700 EU = $806 USD I sure could use one. Anyone know what the cost of shipping across the pond to Philadelphia, PA would be as well? It sure looks beautiful! Mine is beat as you can see.

50123789412_b1361eb25c_o (resized).jpg50123789412_b1361eb25c_o (resized).jpg
#46 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

If the US dollar catches back up to the euro I might have to order one of these beauties! Current conversion is $700 EU = $806 USD I sure could use one. Anyone know what the cost of shipping across the pond to Philadelphia, PA would be as well? It sure looks beautiful! Mine is beat as you can see. [quoted image]

I'd buy your old one for $100 plus shipping, so that will help a bit.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'd buy your old one for $100 plus shipping, so that will help a bit.

Sounds fair to me! I'd love to find one of these new ones in the states that someone lost interest in.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Sounds fair to me! I'd love to find one of these new ones in the states that someone lost interest in.

Just DO it you'll be glad you did and the money side won't mean crap at the end of the day. Also.. be glad you have a far better conversion rate on your currency

3 months later
#49 3 years ago

Well, it took me forever_ but I finally completed my swap. For me it was a 'spare time' effort that literally took 3 months. Have to agree with others in the thread - these are outstanding examples of craftsmanship.

-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Well, it took me forever_ but I finally completed my swap. For me it was a 'spare time' effort that literally took 3 months. Have to agree with others in the thread - these are outstanding examples of craftsmanship.
-Rob
-visit https://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner kit

also finished my swap i nthe past days, new playfield is gorgeous! Thanks for the goodwork guys!

And I confirm Kahr's daughterboard is awesome, saved several of my machines (at least saved me a lot of work or money!)! The original one

There are 135 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-playfield-repro-2018-pl-50002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.