(Topic ID: 86179)

Bop Bride of Pinbot I need the tray under playfield!!

By tennpin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Cheddar
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP-Box-002 (resized).JPG
BOP-Box-001 (resized).JPG
IMG_20141123_185125.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I hope somebody has the metal box that goes under the rotating playfield that catches the ball.I just picked up a nice game and it is missing.Please let me know.Thank you,Matt

#2 9 years ago

Pinwow on here is selling a BOP playfield and I believe it's attached to the under side still.. He may remove it and sell it to you..

#3 9 years ago

I found the thread on the playfield and he sold it allready.Thats just my luck ! I guess I will keep looking.Thanks for the heads up.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Pinwow on here is selling a BOP playfield and I believe it's attached to the under side still.. He may remove it and sell it to you..

To late as I got it already

OP - When I get it I'm going to see how tough it would be to make them using it as a model. If it's something I can do I will. Not much of a metal fab guy though so I may not be able to. I'll post on here if I can do it though. I've been looking for one for a while now so had to jump when I saw it.

#5 9 years ago

I need one of these too!

#6 9 years ago

Mustang Paul needs one as well

#7 9 years ago

Pretty sure I have one of these, not sure what it's worth to sell. Just PM me an offer I guess...

#8 9 years ago

I may have a couple more........ I need to see how many BOP Pfs I have......
Thanks

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I may have a couple more........ I need to see how many BOP Pfs I have......
Thanks

Please let me know if you do, I have been looking for one ever since I got the machine years ago!

#10 9 years ago

I will try, my friend, but I think 3 others have inquired in front of you......
I'll try and stay in touch,
Thanks

7 months later
#11 9 years ago

You mean this part? I have one left overIMG_20141123_185125.jpgIMG_20141123_185125.jpg

#12 9 years ago

I need it!

#13 9 years ago

Holy cow. I just realized mine doesn't have one either. I could use one as well! Haha

3 months later
#14 9 years ago

I have one for sale right now in the marketplace

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

I have one for sale right now in the marketplace

You may want to link to that add. I tried searching for it to link it for you and couldn't locate it. I was lucky enough to find one and I hope someone else will get the one they need too.

#17 9 years ago

this should go fast !

2 months later
#18 8 years ago

Here is one for sale on eBay. ebay.com link: link

#19 8 years ago

Mine isn't even installed. What does it do?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Mine isn't even installed. What does it do?

If there were some kind of problem with the head where a ball somehow got dumped into the cabinet, this tray would catch it and dump the ball out at the scoop kickout. I've never seen that happen though. I can see how it may also safely keep wires away from the turning head.

In my opinion, this part isn't absolutely necessary, but it's nice to have for a complete game. The one I sold in October had one. The one I just bought last month does not

#21 8 years ago

Why are so many of these missing?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

If there were some kind of problem with the head where a ball somehow got dumped into the cabinet, this tray would catch it and dump the ball out at the scoop kickout. I've never seen that happen though. I can see how it may also safely keep wires away from the turning head.
In my opinion, this part isn't absolutely necessary, but it's nice to have for a complete game. The one I sold in October had one. The one I just bought last month does not

Ahhh I didn't know this. I have it, it's just laying in the bottom of the cabinet from when I was adjusting the head last. I didn't realize it fed the ball into the scoop kickout. Good to know. I'll probably reinstall it and sotp being lazy!!

#23 8 years ago

I know a metal worker and I am thinking of getting a few of these made. Is there enough demand for 10 of these?

6 months later
#24 8 years ago

Hello, Wondering if these were ever remade. I need one. Thanks! JR

#25 8 years ago

Still in the design stage. I took the tray to cliffy for drawings. If anybody can make one he can.

1 month later
#26 8 years ago

I talked to Cliffy and he's made drawings and is looking at cutting and bending. Just for information, how many people need one of these?

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Just for information, how many people need one of these?

I'll take one if the price is not insane .

#28 8 years ago

I took one machine yesterday and will be part out.If this part is these it will be for sell too.If someone have interset please,PM

#29 8 years ago

Its bent and drilled sheetmetal. Not difficult to do......

7 months later
#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I talked to Cliffy and he's made drawings and is looking at cutting and bending. Just for information, how many people need one of these?

I do!

#31 7 years ago

It's been 8 months since this was talked about, but I could use one too.

2 years later
#32 5 years ago

Need one if anyone has . Thanks!

#33 5 years ago

Ok cliffy has the metal cut. I just need to get a pan to him to start making the bends.

#34 5 years ago

BOP is a great game, nice to see one being maintained and playable.

#35 5 years ago

For anyone looking for the pan. I am taking mine to cliffy today so he has a template to match

#36 5 years ago

Sounds good. Cash ready.

#38 5 years ago

I'm in. Pass the word to Clliffy and maybe we can get this done sooner, rather than later.

#40 5 years ago

So here's some pics of cliffy's pans. The old one is my source pan (which will be for sale when I get my new one)BOP-Box-001 (resized).JPGBOP-Box-001 (resized).JPGBOP-Box-002 (resized).JPGBOP-Box-002 (resized).JPG

The pan in the pic still has the protective cover on it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-bride-of-pinbot-i-need-the-tray-under-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.