IMG_2416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9887 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1682 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1681 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1705 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4224 (resized).jpeg
2023-09-28 12_53_59-Amazon.com_ Alinan 5pcs Button Battery Holder Coin Cell Battery Holder with Swit (resized).png
EFDACD6A-A27D-49B1-99F1-A94B7086313E (resized).jpeg
bop_2_rules (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1756 Product info Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #1758 Availability update Posted by Fourbyracer (7 years ago)

Post #1788 Key workaround info Posted by awarner (7 years ago)

Post #1859 How to backup your ssd drive for BOP 2.0 Posted by awarner (7 years ago)

Post #2104 Betabrite installation notes Posted by mgpasman (7 years ago)

Post #2776 1.21 software update (improved 1.0 support) Posted by KoenHeltzel (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#348 9 years ago

Mine was sitting on my porch all day long. No shipping notice received at all. My brother walked in and said I had a package of pinball parts (he saw the pinball life return address) that had been there since the AM. I love a surprise!

#352 9 years ago

Anyone get theirs installed yet?

I'm installed but cannot start a game. The flipper inputs seem to work to select the game but the start button isn't working.

#360 9 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

sounds like a funny weekend for the us pinheads

IMG_3276.jpg 140 KB

Oh yeah!!
1012982_891653767264_4745839171160631339_n.jpg1012982_891653767264_4745839171160631339_n.jpg

#402 9 years ago

Hmm it would be cool to add support for an auto plunger and a shaker. If you had the auto plunger you could also make some more multiball modes not to mention the ball save would work nicer. Coin taker is working on the Coinshaker (I think thats what they are calling it) so there is a source for cheaper than average shaker motors the end user could add if they wanted to. Just some ideas.

#462 9 years ago

So I noticed something cool that probably everyone already knew but I like how when you are in a mode the brides helmet lights work as a progress bar. I noticed that tonight and really got a kick out of it.

#494 9 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Al, you can put a small UPS on the computer and your wall switch will work the same for this game as all your other games! Just be sure that only the computer is attached to the UPS.
--Scott

You know if you would code some mini games inside the software like pong or something else that only uses 2 buttons no one would really complain...we could put a 3rd flipper button on the side like bk2k and play space invaders on our pinball machines.

#496 9 years ago

Oh you know just trying to turn my Bop 2.0 into a MAME cabinet now. Soon I will have a joystick on the lockdown bar!

#498 9 years ago

I couldn't! I'd be banished from the pinball world if it did it.

#515 9 years ago
Quoted from planters49:

I didn't even know you could install a service outlet if the machine did not have one. That's pretty cool. I see that marco has the part that just clips into the empty slot. I may do that when I "restore" my game.

Marco has it? I was looking everywhere but didn't see it. I ended up getting some from amazon.

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Anyone suddenly start having ball trough issues on 2.0? On mine, it suddenly stopped recognizing when the ball had drained. Since 2.0 doesn't have a switch levels test(future update?), I had to go into 1.0 diagnostics where all trough switches were registering closed appropriately. All worked normally is switch edge test also, including in 2.0 diagnostics. I'm sorta stumped.

I have that problem as well. I am finally going to receive my connector rebuilds today so I will let you know if it fixes the problem. I think it will because a lot of times a hard coin door slam will fix it (my tilt and slam tilt don't work either) and one time after multiball I had all three balls waiting to be kicked over so I took the back glass off and lightly touched my connectors and it started working again. Maybe the P-ROC is a little more sensitive to a crappy connector?

#535 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

I have that problem as well. I am finally going to receive my connector rebuilds today so I will let you know if it fixes the problem. I think it will because a lot of times a hard coin door slam will fix it (my tilt and slam tilt don't work either) and one time after multiball I had all three balls waiting to be kicked over so I took the back glass off and lightly touched my connectors and it started working again. Maybe the P-ROC is a little more sensitive to a crappy connector?

Well I installed new connectors and once I got the old ones out I noticed there was quite a bit of acid damage on them. When I got the game it had no boards so that may explain why the previous owner decided to remove them... Anyway with the new connectors everything seems to be working fine, the only problem I have is the occasional extra ball being kicked out. I am running the latest beta now (1.091) and I think I read other people having the extra ball problem so its probably on the radar already. I just use it as a free multiball!

#601 9 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

This Live feature is amazing! Immediately all my other machines seem ancient.

I must be missing something. I connected to wifi and followed the other instructions for setting the machine to live and syncing the system clock but my player page is still just instructions when I refresh.

#610 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

I have the same issue. I can get a network connection form the game, verified by browsing in IE on the display, but I can't get the sever to refresh with my machine

Yep same thing.

#612 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Try it now
I'm Online!!!

Mine works now, I got an email saying it was fixed and all is good. Now I can proudly display my dead last ranking!

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

I'm still offline

I had to go back into the settings and set Live to on again then refresh the page on my computer and its worked ever since

#617 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

i tried that but i just went in and turned it off, saved, then back on, saved. Might do it with a reboot between changes.

I hope you figure it out! They said there definitely was a server issue with certain machines so maybe they didn't get yours corrected.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 40.00
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.95
£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joshmx19.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-20-owners-club-members-only?tu=joshmx19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.