fullsizeoutput_5282 (resized).jpeg
231E1676-14F3-40FE-9F90-3403AC7C986F (resized).png
IMG_0517 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0518 (resized).jpeg
bop_cabinet_complete_7 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1756 Product info Posted by rubberducks (4 years ago)

Post #1758 Availability update Posted by Fourbyracer (4 years ago)

Post #1788 Key workaround info Posted by awarner (4 years ago)

Post #1859 How to backup your ssd drive for BOP 2.0 Posted by awarner (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1180 5 years ago

Just got my kit today too. Installing it based on an old installation video that someone sent me. The computer has changed from the early design, but installation seems to be the same. Didn't see any 1.6A slow blow fuses in the kit (they ask you to replace the 1A slow blow on the main driver board) and I have never even seen a fuse that size. Also, the installation directions does not say anything about where the display power supply should be routed to, but I assume under the playfield (which would make 5 wires coming forward from the rear of the machine...the directions say 4 wires coming forward.)

2 years later
#2382 3 years ago

Does anyone have an issue with the music going out during game play? The background sound is still there, but music is gone. Once the ball drains and a new ball is launched, the music comes back. Happens about every 3rd game for me.

Also on start up, the LEDs all flicker....once a few switches are hit, the flicker goes away.

Anyone else experiencing these issues?

#2386 3 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I had a lot of stuff like that happen on my BOP 2.0. Eventually drove me crazy and sold the game.

Not sure I'm ready to sell my game over these items, so rather hoping someone has had it happen and determined a fix. I should have shared that this is on 2.0 play as I have not played 1.0 in quite awhile.

3 years later
#2694 5 months ago

This is fantastic news. Can't wait until existing owners can update their sounds. Thanks for continuing to fight for this!

Quoted from Snux:

I just heard that DP and Pinsound have come to an agreement which permits the improved sound package for 1.0 (and a few other 1.0 fixes) to be released. DP are going to be building another batch of 2.0 kits, so this is great timing! I'm not sure yet about timing for updates on existing machines as that will need some testing, but we'll be working with DP to get that sorted out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside