IMG_2416 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2415 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9887 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1682 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1681 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1705 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1599 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4224 (resized).jpeg
2023-09-28 12_53_59-Amazon.com_ Alinan 5pcs Button Battery Holder Coin Cell Battery Holder with Swit (resized).png
EFDACD6A-A27D-49B1-99F1-A94B7086313E (resized).jpeg
bop_2_rules (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1756 Product info Posted by rubberducks (7 years ago)

Post #1758 Availability update Posted by Fourbyracer (7 years ago)

Post #1788 Key workaround info Posted by awarner (7 years ago)

Post #1859 How to backup your ssd drive for BOP 2.0 Posted by awarner (7 years ago)

Post #2104 Betabrite installation notes Posted by mgpasman (7 years ago)

Post #2776 1.21 software update (improved 1.0 support) Posted by KoenHeltzel (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 9 years ago

Got an email from Barry this morning. BoP 2.0 begins production Mat 1st!

Barry's email...

I am very happy to report we will soon begin the first production run of The Bride of Pinbot 2.0! We have finalized the license for the original Williams assets, and we are now integrating them (yes, including the entire original game) into the Bride 2.0 upgrade kit.

We have set a cutoff date for the first run of May 1. Any orders received and paid by that date will be shipped with this batch. Any orders received or paid after May 1 will be consolidated into a second batch, which will be produced once we receive enough orders.

Some of the parts may take up to 4 weeks for us to receive them, so we estimate that we will be able to complete and ship the entire first run by mid- to end-June.

2 months later
#87 9 years ago

I got this email from Barry a couple days ago...

First of all, I want to say sorry for the lack of communication the last few weeks.

I just wanted to give you an update your Bride of PinBot 2.0 upgrade kit.

It has been a quite complex process, bringing together components, talent and intellectual property from both sides of the Atlantic Ocean, but as you know, DP always wants to be in full compliance with all import and licensing requirements.

We have done things properly, and I’m happy to say that all the hardware, controllers, software and license decals are being shipped to Dutch Pinball USA in Chicago, where they will be assembled and shipped to you as soon as we can.

It’s been a very good experience for us, and the knowledge we’ve gained in import/export procedures will certainly help us to improve our processes in the future.

Post edited by Toucanf16: Removed email address.

1 month later
#94 9 years ago

Lol!

#96 9 years ago

Not much of a teaser... a speaker grill, and pics of an unpopulated and populated startup controller. I expected a little more at this point.

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

How about more progress vids of gameplay or dmd animations?

I agree!

At least there are two more 'production line' pics on Facebook. I'm looking forward to getting this mod. It would be nice to see some movement on a repo playfield!

1 week later
#107 9 years ago

Ditto...

1 month later
#141 9 years ago

Yeah! Where are they?

1 week later
#150 9 years ago

I second that!

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just dont take any photos of you and a DP game, they will go Jihad on your rear end.

There must be a story here. Did something happen?

1 month later
#205 9 years ago

I think heard CFTBL in the background!

2 weeks later
#229 9 years ago

What's the PF look like?

1 month later
#336 9 years ago

Ok, now when we finally get BoP 2.0 we can start bitching about the repo PF and updated BoP 2.0 software!

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Still waiting for mine..Booo!!

Me too... double Booo! On a brighter note, I have a new Doug Huse BoP cabinet on the way!

2 weeks later
#594 9 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Don't worry, only those with the link to the live site below can see you playing!
http://www.dutchpinball.com/bop2/live/

That's cool! I gotta get my BoP 2.0 installed!

1 week later
#682 9 years ago

How many still have their BoP 2.0 in the box awaiting installation?

5 months later
#954 8 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

Spilling the beans:

Spill a few more beans!

#962 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I just sent the rest of the money for my 2.0 kit. Can't frikken wait to get my hands on it!!

You're gonna love it!

#977 8 years ago

Nice! Just got the email and video.

I like the plug to "Order Now" at the end of the video. I hope this latest version will generate enough interest for a 3rd (or more) prodution runs.

Maybe after TBL, they can work on a Funhouse 2.0!!!

#983 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

OK, I was a bit negative about this kit when it was launched (you can see that in this thread). Figured it wasn't worth while but I got some "house money" and used it to buy one. Very happy I did as it really did make the game feel more modern/complete. Take it from one of the pessimistic people about the add on kit. It's worth it.

You came clean! Thanks for the honest appraisal. Hope DP sells a bunch of these!

#984 8 years ago
Quoted from awarner:

I'd also like to add that new kit owners should consider purchasing Scott's Auxiliary Flipper button kit.
-Al-

I was on the fence, but heck, only $45. I just ordered a kit!

#989 8 years ago

I've got a BoP 2.0 kit from batch one. I opened the box and gazed at all the goodies and promptly packed it away. Now I'm moving away and it will be 2-3 year before I install it.

Can I accomplish a stand-alone software update to the Mini-PC? What's the minimum I need; the Mini-PC, a mouse, keyboard, monitor? Does anyone have suggestions to pass along?

1 month later
#1055 8 years ago

Love the BoP 2.0 cabinet decals. Count me in if you make them available!

#1067 8 years ago

Tough choice. I think I like the new one with the DP logo.

Can't wait to see what you do with the translite!

#1071 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

There are no kits left in batch 2.

Send an email to Barry, I bet he has some extra batch 2 kits avaikable if you ask nicely. He'll probably ask for a wire transfer to complete the sale.

3 weeks later
#1089 8 years ago

Now I want a set even more! Perfect!

2 weeks later
#1128 8 years ago

This was probably asked before, but how many have bought BoP2.0 and still have it sitting on a shelf awaiting installation?

2 weeks later
#1142 8 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

..................things are coming along............

I see! Cab decals look great!

1 year later
#1870 7 years ago

Does anyone have the new BoP 2.0 translight Mayuh was working on?

1 week later
#1874 7 years ago

Guess I'm missing the boat. It wasn't a copy, seemed like original art. Does the copyright cover absolutely any/all variations of the original art?

3 months later
#2056 7 years ago

So, you're saying I have to have a 1.16 on before I can install 1.19?

1 year later
#2415 5 years ago

Not sure how many of us still have an uninstalled BoP 2.0 kit. I purchased from DP’s first batch. I live overseas and pinball is on hold until I return to the states in a couple years.

With all that’s going on with DP, I want to make sure the latest code is installed. I assume all I need is the P-ROC and mini PC from the kit? Maybe a mouse, keyboard and monitor too?

Can someone give me the BoP 2.0 ‘upgrade for dummy’s’ version to get the newest code in my uninstalled kit?

3 months later
#2450 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

FYI, installed drop-in replacement for the helmet control board to support LEDs and introduce proper fade. More info here in the 1.0 thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-clubnon-20/page/33#post-4679092
Here's a video:

Nice work, fade looks great!

2 weeks later
#2457 5 years ago

I need help. I have an uninstalled 1st run Bop 2.0 kit. I'm overseas and wont get it installed for awhile. I want to get all the updates installed. Can this be done without the kit being installed? I assume I need the Zotac, anything else I night need? I assume a mouse, keyboard and monitor are needed. Can I use any computer monitor or do I need the BoP 2.0 display?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

2 months later
#2481 5 years ago

Jesder , you’re an inspiration! I have all the parts and pieces for a BoP 2.0 restoration. About the only difference is a Peter from Germany prototype PF. I’m also not sure if I’ll use a 2.0 translight or the 3D translight. I like your armour? Nice work. I’m jealous!

1 month later
#2490 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I still have not opened and installed mine, due to the sound lag in 1.0
Can I update my bop 2.0 computer independent of installing the kit and then back up the hard drive?

Exact same question for me.

2 years later
#2856 2 years ago
Quoted from CoinGuyNinja:

Unboxed my kit today and I got the EU plug stuff and my speaker board was damaged. It was packaged well so it looks like it was dropped on its corner. What do you think?
Already contact dutch about it, hopefully they will send a replacement and I can just swap everything over.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I hope you get it corrected in quick order. It’s never any fun opening up a new toy just to discover it’s damaged.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westminster, MA
$ 27.95
£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 9.99
3,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Firestone, CO
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Toucanf16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bop-20-owners-club-members-only?tu=Toucanf16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.